THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
Spiritual Death Sentence of Occultism
Witchcraft, enchanter, song spell, augur, soothsayer, sorcerer, divination, fortune teller, witch, wizard, clairvoyant, physic, charmer, serpent charmer, consulter with familiar spirits, medium, sorceress, pharmakia, necromancy, seance, observer of times, star gazing, occult decorations and television, and children to pass through the fire.
Magical arts, divination, wizardry, jugglers, enchantments, secret arts, sorcery, omens, witchcraft, horoscopes, signs, lucky days, mediums, familiar spirits, abortion, soothsaying, augury, charmer, necromancer, rebellion, stubbornness, idolatry, good luck images, sold to Satan, burned incense, abominable customs, foretelling future events, consult the dead, false prophecy, lying, power of evil spirits, dreamers, magic protective charms, profaned God, slaying Christians, deceptive vails, strengthen hands of the wicked, false visions, astrology, spiritual harlotry and whoredoms, household idols, adulterers, false swearers, oppress the hireling, widow and fatherless, turn aside the temporary resident, fear not God, discover hidden knowledge, curious arts, resisting God's authority, blinding unbeliever's minds, practices of the flesh, immorality, impurity, indecency, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, ill temper, selfishness, divisions and dissensions, party spirit, factions, heresies, sects with peculiar opinions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, deluding and seducing spirits, doctrines that demons teach, deadly charms, depraved and distorted minds, reprobate, counterfeit, worship works of own hands, paying homage to demons, magic spells, poisonous charm, cowards, ignoble, contemptible, cravenly lacking in courage, cowardly submission, unbelieving, faithless, depraved and defiled with abominations, murderers, lewd, adulterous, dogs, impurity, loves and deals in falsehood, untruth, error, deception, cheating.
Scripture For Those Who Are Hell Bound
1. Lev. 20:6And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits and wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people (God said that this sin of spiritual adultery is punishable by death).
2. Deut. 18:10-11There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (These are magic practices and spiritism).
3. I Sam. 15:23For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king (Rebellion against God is witchcraft; witchcraft is punishable by death. What about certain things that Christians suffer? Could some of them be caused by rebellion?).
4. II Kings 17:17And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger (This is enchantments - divination - wizardry).
5. Isa. 47:9But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments (Death comes from sorcery and enchantment).
6. Eze. 13:17-23Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them. And say, Thus saith the LORD GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you? And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies? Wherefore thus saith the LORD GOD; Behold I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly. Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life: therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. (This includes sadness, backsliding, capture, death and eternal damnation.)
7. Mal. 3:5And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts (God will judge these practices).
8. Rom. 13:2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation (Rebellion against God will cause your damnation).
9. Acts 19:19Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver (The power of people buying occult books. I had a book burning to get rid of books that should not have been in my library).
10.Gal. 5:19-21Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatory, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like; of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God (Not only witchcraft, but these other sins can send you to Hell).
11.I Tim. 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils (Christians can depart from the faith).
12. Rev. 9:20-21And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts (They were worshipping demons and idols, and committing other sins).
13. Rev. 21:8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in Hell: which is the second death (If you practice these, then you will be cast into the lake which burns with fire and brimstone).
14. Rev. 22:15For without are dogs (homosexuals and lesbians), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie (These are without the Kingdom of Heaven, i.e., in Hell).
Excerpts Of Scripture For Those Who Are Hell Bound
1. The soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits and wizards, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
2. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, useth divination, observer of times, enchanter, witch, charmer, consulter with familiar spirits, wizard or necromancer.
3. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
4. They caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, used divination and enchantments, sold themselves to do evil.
5. But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood.
6. Prophesy out of their own heart. Hunt the souls of my people. Save the souls alive that come unto you. Pollute me among my people. Slay the souls that should not die. Save the souls alive that should not live. Made the heart of the righteous sad. Strengthen the hands of the wicked.
7. Against the sorcerers, adulterers, false swearers, those that turn aside the stranger from his right and fear not me, and those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow and the fatherless.
8. Resisteth the power and ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
9. Which used curious arts brought their books together.
10. Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatory, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings and such like; of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
11. Some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.
12.Worship devils, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone and wood; murders, sorceries, fornication, thefts.
13. The fearful, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, whoremongers, sorcerers, idolaters and liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.
14. For without are dogs (homosexuals and lesbians), sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Scripture About Hell
(A Scriptural View Of Hell)
Hell is Sheol and Hades. Gehenna is where perpetual fires were kept burning. Tartaroo is a special place where the angels which sinned are confined (II Peter 2:4).
In Hell, people recognize GOD, pray, see a need for repentance and beg for salvation of others. They can see Heaven and those who are enjoying Heaven's rewards (Luke 16:19-31).
Hell is not the grave, grave is a resting place, no activity in the grave, Hell was created for the Devil and his angels, THE BIBLE is full of warnings, forever is forever, there is no soul sleep, the dead are conscious, absent from the body is present in Heaven or Hell, body is not recreated, Hell is enlarged and frightful, and the worm does not die. The wicked are not annihilated. Perish, lost and destroy do not mean annihilate.
Dan. 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Matt. 3:12 Whose fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly purge His floor, and gather His wheat into the garner; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire (See also Isa. 66:22-24, Luke 3:17.) Mark 9:43-49 - fire which never shall be quenched.
Matt. 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Matt. 18:8 It is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
Matt. 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of Hell?
Matt. 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.
Matt. 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against THE HOLY GHOST hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.
Luke 16:23 And in Hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
II Thess. 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of THE LORD, and from the glory of his power.
Heb. 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Jude 1:7 - vengeance of eternal fire.
Rev. 14:10-11 And he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of THE LAMB: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever received the mark of his name.
Rev. 19:20 The beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev. 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Rev. 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Hell is a place of: wrath (Deut. 32:22; Luke 15:19-31), sorrow (II Sam. 22:6; Psa. 18:5, 116:3; Isa. 14:9-15; Gen. 42:38, 44:29 " 31), fire (Deut. 32:22; Song of Solomon 8:6; Luke 16:19-21; Matt. 5:22; 13:42 " 50; 18:8-9; 25:41; Mark 9:43-49; Luke 3:17), consciousness (Isa. 14:9-15; Eze. 32:27-31; Luke 16:19-31), people able to recognize others (Isa. 14:16; Luke 16:19-31), conversations (Luke 16:19-31; Isa. 14:9-16; Eze. 32:21), people having knowledge of events and remembrance of past (Luke 16:19-31; Isa. 14:10, 16), torment and pain (Luke 16:19-31; Psa. 18:5; 116:3), and people seeing the need of soul-winning (Luke 16:19-31).
Hell is described as: eternal punishment (II Kings 23:10; II Chron. 28:3, 33:6; Jer. 7:31-31, 32:35), weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matt. 8:12, 22:13, 24:51, 25:30; Luke 13:28), fire is not quenched and the worm (person) does not die (Mark 9:43, 45 " 47), without end, perpetuity and eternal (Heb. 1:8, 7:24, 13:8; I Peter 1:23), and the lake with fire with brimstone (Rev. 14:9-11, 19:20; 20:14-15, 21:8).
Invitation For Salvation
1. Are you at peace with God and ready to meet him?
2. Is there anyone that needs to get saved from Hell?
3. Sinner's Prayer: I have sinned and deserve to die but Christ died for me so that I could have eternal life. I confess, believe and call on The Lord Jesus for salvation. Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to forgive me of my sins. Holy Spirit, I ask that you come into my spirit. Almighty God, I ask that you become my heavenly father. I thank you that I am now a Christian. In The Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
How To Do Deliverance Manual, Individual Deliverance And Mass Deliverance, Tormenting Demons for more information.