THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. LIST OF SCRIPTURE
2. HOW DID WE LEARN ABOUT CURSES?
3. HOW DO CURSES TAKE EFFECT?
4. SCRIPTURE ABOUT THE CURSE OF THE BASTARD AND INCEST
5. OBSERVATIONS ABOUT BASTARDS
6. HOW ARE CURSES IDENTIFIED?
7. THE CURSE OF AHAB AND JEZEBEL BOOKLETS
8. AHAB / JEZEBEL CURSES FOUND IN THE BIBLE
9. AHAB/JEZEBEL REBELLIOUS INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD
10.GENE'S AHAB CHARACTERISTICS
11.HOW ARE CURSES RECOGNIZED THAT COME FROM ANCESTORS?
12.BLESSINGS AND CURSES
13. EARLINE'S TESTIMONY ABOUT HER ANCESTRAL BACKGROUND
14.HOW ARE CURSES BROKEN?
15. WHAT IS DONE AFTER THE CURSE IS BROKEN?
16. RESULTS OF BREAKING CURSES
17.STEPS TO FREEDOM FROM CURSES
18. CURSED OBJECTS ON YOU AND IN YOUR HOME
19.FIVE STEPS TO CLEANING HOUSE OF CURSED OBJECTS
21. BLESSINGS, CURSES AND DURATION
23.CURSES ON CHILDREN
24. A CURSE AGAINST PROTESTANTS
26.VOWS AND CURSES
28.SYMBOLS OF HEX SIGNS
29. BREAKING CURSES
30. DEMONS SENT BY BIBLICAL CURSES
LIST OF SCRIPTURE
Exodus 34:6-7 Iniquity of fathers on the children.
Num. 14:18, 33Children wandered for 40 years.
Deut. 5:9-10 Idol worship.
Joshua 24:19-20 Serving strange gods.
I Kings 21:29In son's days, evil will come on his house.
Job 10:14 Visiting mine iniquity.
Psalms 79:8 Remember not against us former iniquities.
Isaiah 64:9 Neither remember iniquity forever.
Jer. 32:18 The iniquity of the father upon the children.
Micah 6:11 Wicked balances.
Nahum 1:3 Will not acquit the wicked.
HOW DID WE LEARN ABOUT CURSES?
We learned through twelve years of intensive experience of working with thousands of people. We learned in mass deliverance with groups of people and especially in ministry to individuals. We learned by spending sufficient hours with individuals to find out what was wrong with them and then taking the time to get rid of demons that were holding on. The ministry to others is a proving ground for the knowledge we have gained. After twelve years, we are constantly learning more about how the enemy operates; you never learn it all!
Our ministry changed dramatically when we learned that we needed to break curses and how to do it. Our deliverance sessions became more smooth with less manifestations and violence. It is as simple as this; if the demons have a right to remain before God because of a curse, you will not be able to cast them out or, if you do, they will be able to come back and re-enter the person.
I am a trained engineer; I am trained to learn how things work. I want to figure out how the Kingdom of God works. I teach you what I have learned; I intend to keep learning until I die. The Bible is like an engineer's handbook. God told me to accept the Bible in simple childlike faith, put it into practice and watch it work!
HOW DO CURSES TAKE EFFECT?
Curses take effect when you or your ancestors have committed certain acts which are contrary to the Word of God. This is an act of sin which then brings curses on you and your descendents. The demons will then try to perpetuate the curse for all remaining generations of descendents. The demons can enter the child in the womb at conception. The child enters life with this characteristic which is demonic. The world would say that the child inherited this characteristic from his ancestors. What was inherited was a demon passed down through the blood line.
SCRIPTURE ABOUT THE CURSE OF THE BASTARD AND INCEST
A person begotten out of wedlock shall not enter into the assembly of the Lord; even until his tenth generation shall his descendants not enter into the congregation of the Lord (Deut. 23:2).
OBSERVATIONS ABOUT BASTARDS
When a bastard is conceived in lust, it is not true love. True love is protecting and providing. Neither is present when the bastard is conceived. Demons of lust will follow all children of this line. Besides lust, all types of demons follow them and try to gain entrance.
Present day observations include more bastards, family and personal rebellion, sickness, suicide, can't feel welcome or at peace in God's house, murder, delinquency and mental illness.
HOW ARE CURSES IDENTIFIED?
We learned to recognize many curses by name either through experience, or by the names or characteristics mentioned in the Bible. Sometimes we break curses because the demon says it has a right to remain because of the curse; this happens many times when a demon will not leave. Sometimes we break curses because we feel impressed by the Holy Spirit to do so. Nothing is lost by breaking a curse that does not exist; everything is gained by breaking a curse that does exist.
THE CURSE OF AHAB AND JEZEBEL BOOKLETS
Two excellent booklets have been printed by the Hegewisch Baptist Church: The Curse of Ahab for men and The Curse of Jezebel for women. Each person will receive a copy - Men: Ahab and women: Jezebel. Men may also have Jezebelic tendencies; women - Ahab tendencies:
AHAB / JEZEBEL CURSES FOUND IN THE BIBLE
The relationship of Ahab and Jezebel provides an excellent illustration of the curse brought about by a husband and wife being out of God's divine order for the family. This curse can be traced back all the way to Adam and Eve. It can be found through the Bible being manifested in different families.
God puts the greatest burden of responsibility on the men, not the women. If the men were not Ahabs and were, in fact, priests and heads of their homes, then the women would not be Jezebels! The man cannot escape his responsibility by blaming his problems on the woman.
AHAB/JEZEBEL REBELLIOUS INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD
1. Divorce - one parent families.
2. Felinism - pictures bungling father and clever mother.
3. Sex - no restrictions.
4. Young people - confused, rebellious.
5. Drugs - Sex - Music.
6. Society with emotional problems.
7. Effeminate, emotional, weak spiritual and weak physical men.
8. Women's false strength - put to test usually fails.
GENE'S AHAB CHARACTERISTICS
1. Leaving spiritual leadership up to Earline about how to raise our children.
2. Breakdown of communications between Earline, Marie and me as I pursued spiritual goals but neglected my family.
3. Fear of getting hurt by others especially by my family and Earline's family.
4. God of Jobs at one time when I put my job first, family second and God last. Now it is reversed: God first, family second and job last.
5. Leaving spiritual things of God to wife occurred partially such as receiving the Baptism. I suggested that Earline receive it first.
6. I came from a poor family and had a materialistic drive until Byron died.
7. We had many misunderstandings as Ahab husband and Jezebel wife.
8. I did not believe in having an argument with my wife. So, I would go into my room, study engineering, and not talk to Earline.
9. We even came close to separation and divorce at our low point about twenty-five years ago after Byron died.
10. I was somewhat unemotional and could not show love the way I should.
11.The greatest blessing was that God kept us from whole-heartedly pursuing fame and fortune before Byron died.
12. Earline said I acted like an Ahab but did not give in anytime!
13. Do you have divine order in your home? Are you Ahab men and Jezebel women?
HOW ARE CURSES RECOGNIZED THAT COME FROM ANCESTORS?
Even the world can recognize the curses, they just don't know what causes them. For example, suppose the women in a family die of cancer generation after generation. Then we would say that the family is cursed. The next question would be, what is the original sin that started the generational line of cancer? If we can not identify that sin by name, the next best thing to do is to forgive, in general, all ancestors that have sinned and caused this curse.
BLESSINGS AND CURSES
We all live with the results of our actions. Blessings are the result of obeying God. Curses are the result of obeying the Devil - disobeying God.
We already had the blessings in the Garden - now begins the curses of God (Gen. 3:16-19). Pain in childbearing is not something that women suffer alone; her husband suffers emotionally at this time too. The ground is cursed because man gave heed to his wife and obeyed her against God's commandments. Women suffer as they watch the hard, back-breaking or stressful work of their husbands. And so began the power struggle that all men and women engage in.
EARLINE'S TESTIMONY ABOUT HER ANCESTRAL BACKGROUND
I have an Indian - English - German - French background. There are curses on each of these people: Indians worshipped demons; some English and Europeans were Druids - they worshipped Satan.
In innocence or ignorance, my father participated in some occult practices: wart removal and water witching. He just thought that these were mountain medicine and practices from Tennessee. From my father came curses of Masons and Indians. Physical problems came as a result of curses on Indian worship: inactive thyroid, female disorders and heart disease.
My father removed the warts from my brother by witchcraft. Satan swapped the demon of warts for a demon of spinal meningitis which almost killed him. Satan doesn't give anything away for free; there is a price to pay. He actually went to Heaven and saw two siblings which had died early in life, and then God sent him back to earth.
My mother was a paranoid schizophrenic with an Indian - English background. Her emotional illness caused me to need a lot of deliverance from emotional problems.
HOW ARE CURSES BROKEN?
Once the curse is identified, then you know that there is sin in the camp. The sin must be dealt with by the individual, not the leader. The individual must confess his sins and the sins of the fathers (Lev. 26:40-42). He should then forgive his ancestors, especially his parents, for bringing curses and torment into his life and family. After you have asked God to forgive all parties involved in the sin that brought the curse and repented yourself, then you have a right to break the curse in the Name of Jesus Christ.
WHAT IS DONE AFTER THE CURSE IS BROKEN?
Once the curse is broken, cast out the demons that came in through the curse by their names. After the demons are cast out, pray for physical healing of the body and mental and emotional healing for the mind. After you have been delivered and healed, Go and Sin no More lest a worse thing come upon you. You must change your way of thinking and acting even though this curse was brought upon you by your ancestors.
RESULTS OF BREAKING CURSES
We have seen people begin to receive deliverance as the curses were broken but before any demons were verbally cast out in the Name of Jesus Christ. Deliverance sessions become more smooth with less manifestations of demons and violence to the people. When the demons tell us that they have a right to remain because of a curse, we break the curse and then we are able to cast out the demons who refuse to leave.
STEPS TO FREEDOM FROM CURSES
1. Identify the name of the curse and the sin that caused the curse.
2. Repent and pray to God to take away the right for the curse to be in your life.
3. Forgive the ancestors (in ancestral curses) for their sin against you in placing this curse on the family line.
4. Break the curse in the Name of Jesus Christ.
5. Cast out the demons that came in with the curse.
6. Discipline your life and sin no more.
CURSED OBJECTS ON YOU AND IN YOUR HOME
Earline will tell you what she has learned about jewelry. I want the men to take off all religious objects. I want the women to take off all jewelry except for wedding rings and watches. My favorite example is pierced ears which is a sign of slavery in the Bible. Jesus Christ wants us to live a simple life without religious objects or graven images. Cast out of people and houses - command all demons to go by these names or associated with these objects:
Books and objects identified with anything related to Satan's Kingdom.
1. Sinful activities of former residents left curses.
2. Knocking or noisy ghosts (poltergeist) and apparitions.
3. Owl and frog images of all types.
4. Witch's mask and fetishes used by witch doctors.
5. Objects and literature that pertain to false religions, cults, the occult and spiritism.
6. Graven images of gods (demons).
7. Objects dedicated to demons (idols and artifacts).
8. Ouija boards or other occult paraphernalia.
9. Prayers and worship to demons bring curses on home.
10. Mexican sun gods; idols, incense; Buddhas; hand carved objects from Africa or the Orient; anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling, etc.; books or objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms or cult religions (metaphysics, Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.); rock and roll records and tapes.
11. Jewelry given to a person by someone in witchcraft, hex signs, ancient geometric and mystical motifs, jewelry designed to bring good luck and act as talisman to chase evil.
12.Egyptian ankh, broken cross (peace symbol), chais, Polynesian tikkis of gods, African jujus, Italian horn, protectors from the evil eye, hand with index and little fingers pointing up, crosses, clovers, stars, wishbones, luck coins, mystic medals, horseshoes, religious fetishes and statues.
13.Products with cryptic curses (hidden secret, occult curses).
14. Dolls used for witchcraft and magic; puppets, cult objects or representations.
FIVE STEPS TO CLEANING HOUSE OF CURSED OBJECTS
1. Six-way prayer of forgiveness - you forgive your ancestors, descendants and others, ask God to forgive and bless them. Ask God to forgive you; you forgive yourself for sins against your body. Also ask forgiveness for spiritual adultery.
2. Break curses and soul ties from others (ancestors) and to others (descendants); break curses of psychic or Catholic prayers.
3. Clean out house of those objects or exorcise objects (you do this).
4. Anoint house with oil and cast evil spirits out of house (you do this).
5. Cast demons out of people that came in thru curses from others (optional); for mass deliverance, see Cursed Objects and Demon Infestation.
1. God cursed the earth when Adam and Eve fell.
2. Biblical Curses apply to those or their descendents who have committed
3. Curses on Children can be used when specifically working with children.
4. Hex Signs and all associated with these symbols are demonic.
BLESSINGS, CURSES AND DURATION
Exodus 20:1-5Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation of great grandchildren.
Deut. 23:2 Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants.
Deut. Ch. 28 Blessings are for obeying and curses for disobeying the Holy Bible; verses 1-14: blessings, 15-44: curses and 45-68: wrath of God.
Exodus 20:1-5 " Ezekiel 18:1-9God showed Earline that this was the curse of idol worship brought on her by her Indian ancestors which caused her and her family heart trouble. He also showed her how to break the curse.
Notice how a family can be cursed to the fourth or tenth generation by the ancestors. Actually there are curses on the human race that go all the way back to Adam and Eve. Blessings can go from generation to generation if not broken by sin. Curses can also go from generation to generation if not broken by prayer.
Very simply, we are blessed for obeying the Word of God and cursed for disobeying the Word of God. Blessings and curses are promises from God which will either bring down the wrath of God or His favor on your family.
God will supply all of your needs: mental, physical, spiritual and material. He can become your Savior, Baptizer, Healer, Deliverer and Prosperer. These things will only come to pass if you follow the Bible - for every promise there is a condition. If you do not meet the condition, you will not receive the promise!
There is probably a curse for every scripture that is disobeyed. Sixty-six curses are listed under Biblical Curses which follow:
BIBLICAL CURSES (EXCERPTS)
1. Those who curse/mistreat Jews (Deut. 27:26; Gen. 27:29; 12:3; Num. 24:9).
2. Those willing deceivers (Jos. 9:23, Jer. 48:10; Mal. 1:14; Gen. 27:12).
3. An adulterous woman (Numbers 5:27).
4. Disobedience of Lord's commandments (Deut. 11:28; Dan. 9:11; Jer. 11:3).
5. Idolatry (Jer. 44:8; Deut. 29:19; Ex. 20:5; Deut. 5:8-9).
6. Those who keep or own cursed objects (Deut. 7:25; Jos. 6:18).
7. Those who refuse to come to the Lord's help (Judges 5:23).
8. House of the wicked (Prov. 3:33).
9. He who gives not to the poor (Prov. 28:27).
10.The earth by reason of man's disobedience (Isa. 24:3-6).
11. Jerusalem is a curse to all nations if Jews rebel against God (Jer. 26:6).
12.Thieves and those who swear falsely by the Lord's Name (Zech. 5:4).
13.Ministers who fail to give the glory to God (Mal. 2:2; Rev. 1:6).
14.Those who rob God of tithes and offerings (Mal. 3:9; Haggai 1:6-9).
15.Those who hearken unto their wives rather than God (Gen. 3:17).
16.Those who lightly esteem their parents (Deut. 27:16).
17.Those who make graven images (Deut. 5:8; 27:15, Ex. 20:4).
18. Those who willfully cheat people out of their property (Deut. 27:17).
19. Those who take advantage of the blind (Deut. 27:18).
20.Those oppressing strangers, widows, fatherless (Deut. 27:19; Ex. 22:22-24)
21. Him who lies with his father's wife (Deut. 27:20; Lev. 18:8).
22. Him who lies with his sister (Deut. 27:22).
23. Those who smite their neighbors secretly (Deut. 27:24).
24. Those who take money to slay the innocent (Deut. 27:24).
25.Him who lies with any beast (Deut. 27:21; Ex. 22:19).
26.Adulterers (Job 24:15-18).
27. The proud (Psalm 119:21).
28. Those who trust in man and not the Lord (Jer. 48:10).
29. Those who do the work of the Lord deceitfully (Jer. 48:10).
30. Him who keeps back his sword from blood (Jer. 48:10; I Kings 20:35-42).
31. Those who reward evil for good (Prov. 17:13).
32. Illegitimate children (Deut. 23:2).
33. Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
34. Murderers (Exodus 21:12).
35. To murder indirectly (Exodus 21:14).
36.Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
37.Kidnappers (Exodus 21:16; Deut. 24:7).
38. Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
39. Those who cause the unborn to die (Exodus 21:22-23).
40.Those who do not prevent death (Exodus 21:29).
41. Those involved in witchcraft (Exodus 22:18).
42.Those who sacrifice to false gods (Exodus 22:20).
43.Those who attempt to turn anyone away from the Lord (Deut. 13:6-9).
44.Those who follow horoscopes (Deut. 17:2-5).
45.Those who rebel against pastors (Deut. 17:12).
46. False prophets (Deut. 18:19-22).
47.Women who keep not their virginity until they are married (Deut. 22:13-21)
48. Adulterers (Deut. 22:22-27).
49.Parents who do not discipline their children, but honor them above God (I Sam. 2:17, 27-36).
50. Those who curse their rulers (I Kings 2:8-9; Ex. 22:28).
51.Those who teach rebellion against the Lord (Jer. 28:16-17).
52.Those who refuse to warn them that sin (Ezek. 3:18-21).
53.Those who defile the Sabbath (Ex. 31:14; Num. 15:32-36).
54. Those who sacrifice human beings (Lev. 20:2).
55. Participants in seances and fortune telling (Lev. 20:6).
56.Homosexual and lesbian relationships (Lev. 20:13).
57. Sexual intercourse during menstruation (Lev. 20:18).
58.Necromancers and fortune tellers (Lev. 20:27).
59. Those who blaspheme the Lord's name (Lev. 24:15-16).
60.Those who are carnally minded (Romans 8:6).
61.Sodomy (oral and anal sex) (Gen. 19:13, 24-25).
62.Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
63.Possibly from murder, nonproductivity, a fugitive, vagabond (Gen. 4:11; Matt. 5:21-22, Jesus' statement on hatred equals murder, John 3:15).
64. Possible curse upon improper family structure - destruction of family priesthood (Mal. 4:6) with special attention given to the relationship between father and children.
65. The curse causeless shall not come (Prov. 26:2).
66.Any sin worthy of death is also cursed by God (Deut. 21:22-23).
CURSES ON CHILDREN
1. Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
2. Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation of great grandchildren (Exodus 20:1-5).
3. Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
4. Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
5. Iniquity of fathers on children (Exodus 34:6-7).
6. Children wandered for forty years (Numbers 14:18 " 33).
7. Idol worship (Deut. 5:9-10).
8. Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
9. Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants (Deut. 23:2).
10.In son's days evil will come on his house (I Kings 21:19).
11. The iniquity of the father upon the children (Jer. 32:18).
A CURSE AGAINST PROTESTANTS (EXCERPTS)
One of the authorized curses published in the Romish Pontifical, to be used against Protestants, reads as follows: May God Almighty and all His saints curse them with the curse with which the devil and his angels are cursed.
Let all they have be cursed. Always and everywhere let them be cursed. Speaking and silent let them be cursed. Within and without let them be cursed.
From the crown of the head to the sole of the foot let them be cursed. Let all the members of their body be cursed.
Cursed let them be, standing or lying, from this time forth forever; and thus let their candle be extinguished in the presence of God, at the day of judgement.
This is the spirit of Papacy; and all who possess the spirit of the true Christ should readily recognize so base a counterfeit.
1. Christians walking in the knowledge and power of their spiritual authority are especially targeted for attention by the enemy.
2. Higher level witches will scan the person on whom the curse is to be placed.
3. For example: a woman whose parents were witches was hesitant to break curses and send them back to the source for fear they were coming from her relatives in witchcraft.
4. For some reason women seem more susceptible than men to attack through curses.
5. God's chain of command establishes the father, the husband or the male members of the Christian assembly as a spiritual covering and counseling resource for the women.
6. People often state that they are not under any curses. As regarding final salvation, no; but as far as your life here and now, yes; you definitely can be affected.
7. When man broke God's law and brought black people from Africa to America as slaves, it opened the way for many curses.
8. You cannot get away from judgement for breaking God's laws. Even to this day, Louisiana is ruled by the Prince of Southern Curses and Arkansas by the Prince of the Occult.
9. Those from the northern United States have forbearers in Europe who brought witchcraft curses from the Black Forest, Scandinavia and the Druids in England.
10. When you came into contact with occult practices (such as the Ouija board, horoscopes, fortune tellers, hypnosis, or ESP), you were cursed, your children were cursed, your grandchildren were cursed and your great grandchildren were cursed, all in one operation!
11. Anything in the occult realm requires two steps to destroy the grounds for attack.
12.People ask if every single occult contact will open the door to Satan.
13. Take no chances, just state, I am closing any door I may have opened to you, Satan, through contact with the Ouija board, astrology, fortune telling, hypnosis, ESP, etc..
14.Because you or someone else opened the door to invite attack, you are now legally closing that door and putting Satan on notice about it.
15.The occult is a deadly and dangerous area.
16. Most people are unaware that the witches in Africa have been fasting thirty and forty days to break-up Christian marriages in Africa and this country, especially those among the leadership.
17. One thing to remember about fasting is that basically it opens one to the spirit world.
18. When on a fast, check everything very carefully. There are two stations broadcasting.
19.A curse causeless cannot come, therefore, when they do hit we must seek out the reason and eliminate it.
20. A curse from the law comes from attempting to obey the letter of the law rather than trusting in the Lord.
21.Christ redeems those who put their trust in Him (Deut. 11:28; 26:16; Gal. 3:10-15).
22.If you suspect a curse is rooted in the occult, it must be broken back to at least four generations.
23.When a demon seems to resist the breaking of a curse, break it back fifteen or twenty generations.
24. Never hesitate to break a curse for it is quite simple.
25. We must destroy the curses for they are all around us to entangle and hinder.
26. Some say they want no part of it, but there is a curse on those who will not fight or are slack in the Lord's battle (Jud. 5:23; Jer. 48:10).
27. Seeing to the needs of the poor doesn't mean to be a gullible goose, but to be prayerful and see exactly what God wants you to do.
28.What would have happened to the good Samaritan if he had helped everyone he saw in need on the road that day?
29.We must tune in with the Lord's will and follow Him to discover which persons are our responsibility; those He has equipped you to minister to financially, spiritually and in every way.
30.These will fritter away all your money and God will still judge you for foolish interference.
31.There is a curse on ministers and any believer who will not give glory to Christ (Mal. 2:2; Rev. 1:6).
32. If the wrong kind of people pray for you, it can hit you like a curse.
33.There is charismatic witchcraft, also, and often you find groups presided over by a charismatic witch.
34. Stay very close to God's written Word, let everything else be strictly supplementary, to be checked and cross-checked by the Word of God.
35. There is a curse on improper family structure which causes defective family priesthoods (Mal. 4:6).
36. There is a curse from trusting in man instead of God, depending on the flesh instead of the spirit (Jer. 17).
37. Of course some are more susceptible than others, and you need to become aware of where you are weak and brace against it.
38. In sexual areas there are many kinds of curses which can cause trouble.
VOWS AND CURSES (EXCERPTS)
In the Bible, vows were solemn promises to God, either positive or negative. Under the Mosaic Law, the vows and promises of dependents such as children, unmarried daughters and wives were void, except when ratified by the express or tacit consent of the father or husband. This afforded protection to them against rash vows. The whole matter is explored in Numbers 30. Other scriptures dealing with vows include: Ecc. 5'4-6; Num. 30:2; Deut. 23:21-22).
Broken vows can be a source of real trouble. That is why Jonah repented and renewed his vows in the belly of the fish, saying, I will pay my vows. If a vow is discovered to be contrary to scripture and dishonoring to God, it should be formally renounced and forgiveness sought for making it (I John 1:9). A vow that is expressly evil or is for an evil purpose should never be made nor kept. To keep such a vow, for the sake of consistency, is to compound one evil by another (Matt. 5:33-37).
A curse has been defined as: uttering a wish of evil against one; to imprecate evil; to call for mischief or injury to fall upon; to execrate, to bring evil upon or to; to blast, vex harass or torment with great calamities.
We have found that even the wrong kinds of prayer and laying on of hands, or prayers at a distance, have resulted in hurtful and dismaying results with the effects of a curse. For example: Curses came on a man and woman through a couple who were casting witchcraft curses in a Full Gospel Church!
HEX SIGNS (EXCERPTS)
The five pointed star has been used by witches for centuries and called the pentacle or pentagram. With the two points up (as in Eastern Star) it is called the sign of the goat or Satan; one point up symbolizes witchcraft. When witches want to talk with demons, they will often stand within a pentagram and the demon will appear within a six pointed star by two triangles (hexagram) commonly called the Star of David. The Mogen David, as it was called, was a Cabalistic magic symbol for white magic and the word hex comes from the hexagram.
All Masonic symbols were ancient witchcraft signs long before freemasonry was created. The initiation rituals for witchcraft and for Masons are identical (according to ex-witch John Todd), again demonstrating Masonic roots into witchcraft. The only difference is that the initiated witch disrobes completely at the close, and signs in his own blood.
The wiggly horn called the Italian horn is also a witchcraft device (leprechaun's staff or unicorn's horn) and means you trust the Devil for your finances.
The Egyptian ankh (cross with a loop on top) is a sex goddess symbol meaning you despise virginity, believe in fertility rites, and worship and serve the Egyptian sun god RA (Egyptian name for Lucifer).
All the signs of the Zodiac are occult symbols as are the little Mexican sun gods and Buddhas. The crescent moon and star are the sign of an initiate into witchcraft.
In the Old Testament, God gave cunning skills to hands of artisans who fashioned the furnishings and decorations for the tabernacle. The use of these signs and symbols, and others which are the property of Satan can bring demons to your home and/or person.
Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house lest thou be a cursed thing like it; but thou shalt utterly abhor it for it is a cursed thing (Deut. 7:26).
SYMBOLS OF HEX SIGNS (EXCERPTS)
Remove these symbols from your person and possessions:
1. Six Petal Rosette and Lucky Stars - these are your lucky stars.
2. The Irish Shamrock Hex - good luck, fast life, good fortune and fidelity.
3. Tulip - faith, hope and charity.
4. Unicorn - virtue and piety.
6. Twelve Petal Rosette - that each month of the year be joyous ones.
7. The Distelfink - the bird of happiness always near you and good fortune.
8. Your Lucky Stars - lucky stars that guide your heart.
9. Love and Romance - rosette and hearts of love and romance.
10. Eight Pointed Star - star and rosette to bring abundance and goodwill.
12.There is a symbol for each of the above listed hex signs.
I break any curses placed on me or my descendants from uttering a wish of evil against one; to imprecate evil, to call for mischief or injury to fall upon; to execrate, to bring evil upon or to; to blast, vex, harass or torment with great calamities. I break these curses in Jesus' name. I break the curses back to ten generations or even to Adam and Eve on both sides of my family, and destroy every legal hold and every legal ground that demons have to work in my life. I break curses that follow in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Mistreating God's Chosen People Willing Deceivers
Adultery, Harlotry, Prostitution Disobedience to Bible
Idolatry Keeping Cursed Objects
Refusing To Fight For God House of Wicked
Not Giving To Poor Stealing
Swearing Falsely By God Failing To Give Glory to God
Robbing God of Tithes Dishonoring Parents
Hearkening to Wives Rather Than God Making Graven Images
Cheating People Out of Property Taking Advantage of Blind
Oppressing Strangers, Widows, OrphansBestiality
Incest With Sister or Mother Murder Secretly or For Hire
Pride Putting Trust In Man
Doing The Work of God Deceitfully Rewarding Evil For Good
Abortion or Causing Unborn To Die Having Bastards
Murdering Indirectly Striking Parents
Kidnapping Cursing Parents
Not Preventing Death Sacrificing to Gods
Witchcraft Turning Someone Away From God
Following Horoscopes Rebelling Against Pastors
Losing Virginity Before Marriage False Prophets
Rape Not Disciplining Children
Teaching Rebellion Against God Cursing Rulers
Refusing To Warn Sinners Defiling The Sabbath
Sacrificing Humans Seances and Fortune Telling
Intercourse During Menstruation Homosexuals and Lesbians
Necromancers Blaspheming Lord's Name
Being Carnally Minded Oral and Anal Sex
Children Rebelling Nonproductivity
Fugitive and Vagabond Improper Family Structure
Destruction of Family Priesthood Refusing To Do The Word of God
Family Disorder Failure and Poverty
Any Sin Worthy of Death Touching God's Anointed
Offending Children Believing ChristLoving Cursing
Choosing That Which God Delights Not InLooking To World For Help
Adding To or Taking Away From BibleStubbornness and Rebellion
Any Biblical Curse Not listed AbovePerversion of Gospel
Failure to hearken unto the voice of the Lord God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes; then all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee.
DEMONS SENT BY BIBLICAL CURSES
Pestilence Idol Worship Graven Images
Consumption Bastard Pride
Fever Wicked Balances Catholic Prayers
Inflammation Dislike/Hatred/Murder Prince Southern Curses
Extreme Burning Curse of the Law Prince of Occult
Blasting Bless You Spirits Witchcraft Curses
Mildew Incest Voodoo Curses
Botch of Egypt Lesbians Occult Curses
Emerods Necromancers American Indian Curses
Scab Blaspheming Charismatic Witchcraft
Itch Sodomy Horoscopes
Madness Oral " Anal Sex Rebellion
Blindness Slackness False Prophets
Astonishment of Heart Deeper Teachings Seances
Plagues Irish Shamrock Hex Fortune Telling
Sore Sicknesses Fertility Nonproductivity
Diseases of Egypt Deceiving Personal Poverty
Trembling of Heart Adultery Misrepresentation
Failing of Eyes Disobedience Perversion of Judgment
Sorrow of Mind Cursed Objects Doubt
Broken Vows Thievery Homosexual
Unicorn False Swearing Tulip
Twelve Petal Rosette The Distelfink Your Lucky Stars
Love " Romance Eight Pointed Star Friendship Hex
Pentacle/Pentagram Eastern Star Hexagram
Star of David Mogen David Cabalistic Magic Symbol
White Magic Masonic Symbols Freemasonry
Italian Horn Leprechaun's Staff Unicorn's Horn
Egyptian Ankh Egyptian Sun God RA Zodiac
Mexican Sun God Buddhas Crescent Moon " Star
Cursing, Vexation, Rebuke, Destroying, Perishing, Consuming, Groping
Not Prosper, Oppressed, Spoiled, Failure, Crushed, Smite, Pursuing
Sore Botch of Knees, Legs and Whole Body
Overtaking, Distress, Plucked, Chastisement, Removed, Not Healed
Astonishment, Proverb, Byword, Want, Besiege, Straitness, Evil
Eleven books written by Win Worley, Hegewisch Baptist Church, Highland, Indiana.