THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
KINGDOM OUTREACH CHRISTIAN CENTER
Kingdom Outreach Christian Center is probably the church closest to the way I think about Christianity and spiritual warfare. We are in an all-out battle against the forces of evil with no holds barred. We will do what we can to destroy Satan and he will do what he can to destroy us. Your church is involved in high-level warfare and you will be attacked at any point of weakness. You have to fight as a Christian with the weapons of your warfare.
If you will agree together and stand with each other, you will be powerful. I recommend that the ministers enter into spiritual warfare each day using selected form prayers as well as special prayers shown to you by THE HOLY SPIRIT. I recommend Spiritual Warfare General: Portions and Scripture to get you started. I believe there will be tremendous power in your church if you do this. I do it by myself and I send this lesson around the world to teach people to do spiritual warfare. I use this lesson almost daily.
I try, with the help of GOD, to live a holy life without sin as much as possible. I would not tell you that I never sin, because it is probably impossible to live a life like JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH did, who was totally sinless for his entire lifetime. THE HOLY BIBLE instructs us to live a holy life patterned after THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
If we minimize sin in our lives and live as holy a life as we can in this sinful world, we will close the cracks in our spiritual armor. If your armor is intact, then Satan and his demons will not be able to penetrate your armor. If there is a crack, then Satan and his Kingdom of Evil will be able to get through your armor.
The fact that we do deliverance and cast out demons does not give Satan a right to get through our armor. I don't feel like I have a problem with backlash or retaliation against me for actually performing deliverance.
I realize that Satan will try to use the world, even other Christians, to attack me. I consider that as a normal part of the spiritual warfare that we are engaged in.
Satan will always be able to tempt you until you die. However, you don't have to give in to the temptation. You can resist every temptation by coming against it with THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. You cannot entertain the thought of the temptation because it will lead you gradually to perform the act.
In the church, the sin against our brothers and sisters, will open the door for you to be attacked. You must love your Christian family as you love yourself. If you don't, you open the door for attack in the areas of mental, physical, spiritual and material. This can affect your health and wealth. You may be tormented mentally and spiritually.
You have to be men and women of GOD and be able to have frank conversations with each other without getting your feelings hurt and leaving the church. You have to crucify your pride, ego and vanity whether it is fleshly or spiritual. Pride is an abomination to GOD because you are taking credit for what GOD has done with your life.
It is good to think of your function and not your title. You play down your title which is a source of pride. GOD is no respecter of persons and we should not be either. We are all equal at the foot of the CROSS on a level plane. People ask me, What should I call you? in business and ministry. I tell them just call me Gene. I wear a lot of different hats in business and ministry. The glory, honor, praise and credit for our success belongs to the FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
See SPIRITUAL WARFARE GENERAL PORTIONS for:
1. WARFARE, THREATS AND PROBLEMS
1. Spiritual Warfare
2. Threats to the Life of Faith
3. Problems in the Life of the Church
See SPIRITUAL WARFARE PERSONAL for:
1. SUFFERING OF BELIEVERS.
HOW DO WE CONDUCT OURSELVES AGAINST THE KINGDOM OF EVIL?
1. We can not fight physically against them because they can easily overpower us. Not by might nor by power but by my SPIRIT sayeth the LORD.
2. We can fight mentally and spiritually; our main weapon is spiritual.
3. We can fight as individual Christians and as churches.
4. You can use Spiritual Warfare General and whatever special prayers THE HOLY SPIRIT gives you on a daily basis. They can not stop your prayers and spiritual warfare because JESUS CHRIST is greater than Satan.
5. Revelation, or the end times, is ordained by GOD. We can not stop his time table but we can war until that day.
6. In deliverance, we can bring people out of the occult, witchcraft and Satan worship. This requires teaching, ministry and counseling on a continuing basis by the church. Deliverance is a process or way of life.
7. It is very difficult to bring a total mind-controlled slave out into freedom. They are programmed to commit suicide. You have to deal with many personalities as well as demons.
8. The purpose behind Satan's plan is to bring the Antichrist into power and take over the world for evil. It is the elimination of Christianity and Jewishism, and the control of the world's resources by the elite.
9. It starts with the individual getting the results of sin out of their lives. Then they fast and pray, and seek GOD for what they should do about warfare. They enter into spiritual warfare for themselves, their families, their churches, Christianity, and the world.
10.You have to be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves in your conduct in the world. In the spirit world, you can be fierce warriors for CHRIST.
11.Direct confrontation would be the use of the world's media such as the Internet. An indirect confrontation would be in the churches.
12. As a church, you teach the whole WORD OF GOD internally. Externally, your message to the churches is apostolic order and deliverance. You could include the New World Order to warn the churches.
13. We are in this world, but we are not of this world. You have to make a living in the world's system and you can not directly attack it at the risk of losing your job.
14.We have a website, demonbuster.com, which is worldwide. 15. You have to clean your house and possessions of any demonic objects and clean your body, the temple of THE HOLY SPIRIT.
16. Time is short and we may be seeing the end times form. There is no guarantee of your future life. We live moment by moment.
17. GOD is our only protection unless He decides to let us be martyred for his glory. Then we will end up in Heaven.
18.There is nothing to fear, but you must trust in GOD. Nothing can happen to us unless GOD allows it.
Each person shall individually ask forgiveness of GOD, then the church corporately, then of individuals and finally forgive individuals that have hurt you.
Please forgive me for any problems that I have caused or been a part of in the church. I am truly sorry because I am fighting against THE BODY OF CHRIST and actually fighting against GOD. I pray that you will help me to be the Christian you want me to be. I ask these things in THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST: LORD, MASTER AND SAVIOR. I now command every spirit of fighting against the church to leave me that has no legal right to be within me.
Use the names in the lesson for a list of demons.