THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. LIST OF SCRIPTURES
2. KEY SCRIPTURES
4. AMERICANS MUST CHANGE THEIR EATING HABITS!
5. EARLINE'S TESTIMONY ABOUT EATING
6. GENE'S COMMENTS
8. LIST OF DEMONS
LIST OF SCRIPTURES
Gen. 9:20-25 Drunk - Naked - Cursed son
Lev. 10:9 Priest
Lev. 17:10-11 Do not eat blood - blood sausage.
Num. 11:4-6 Lust for food, hated God's manna
Deut. 29:18-21 God's great wrath - disobedience curses
I Sam. 25:36-37 Very drunken - paralyzed - died
I Kings 20:12, 16 Drunk kings - lost battle
Job 15:27 Fatness of face and flanks
Psa. 69:22 Trap
Psa. 75:4-8 Wine
Psa. 78:29-31 Slew the fattest.
Psalm 104:10-18 Wine
Psa. 106:14-15 Leanness of soul
Prov. 9:1-6 Wine
Prov. 20:1 Mocker
Prov. 23:2, 21 Appetite - Gluttony
Prov. 23:29-35 Sting like snake
Prov. 25:16 Vomit honey
Prov. 31:4-7 Dies
Ecc. 10:16-18 Drunkenness of Princes and King
Isa. 5:11-13 Inflamed
Isa. 5:22-23 Wicked
Isa. 24:9, 11 Judgment
Isa. 28:1-3 Pride
Isa. 28:7-8 Tables full of vomit and filth
Eze. 44:21 Priest shall not drink wine.
Hosea 4:11-13 Whoredom and wine caused them to err.
Joel 1:5 Howling and weeping for wine
Nahum 1:10 Drunken as drunkards
Hab. 2:15-16 Drunkenness for sex
Matt. 24:48-51 Drunkenness and gluttony - not aware
Luke 21:34-36 Surfeiting and drunkenness - not watching
John 6:26 Seeking Jesus for food not for worship
Rom. 13:11-14 Rioting and drunkenness
I Cor. 6:9-13 Drunkards shall not inherit the kingdom.
Gal. 5:19-21 Drunkenness and other works of the flesh
Eph. 5:15-20 Drunk with wine
Phil. 3:18-19 Whose god is your belly
I Thes. 5:4-8 Drunken in the night - thief will rob
Titus 2:3-5 Be sober - not given to much wine.
I Peter 4:1-3 Excess of wine and banquetings
Lev. 17:10 Boudan sausage is made with blood.
Num. 11:4 Lust for food.
Job 15:27 Fatness of face and flanks.
Psa. 69:22 Table is a snare.
Psa. 78:29-31 Slew the fattest of them.
Psa. 106:14-15 Leanness of their souls.
Prov. 23:2 Put a knife to your throat.
Prov. 23:20-21 Poverty for drunkard and glutton.
Prov. 25:16 And vomit it.
John 6:26 Seek Jesus, not food from Jesus.
Phil. 3:18-19 God is belly.
I am a serious person about the Lord. This is a serious lesson. I will try to start off on a humorous note. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Earline and me rush in where preachers fear to tread. We have discussed starting an organization called Cowards for Christ. We could even have a chapter called Cowardly Preachers. We could have millions of members.
Now back to a serious vein. Paul said that he declared the whole truth to the people in his day. That is what we should do in these modern days. How many of you believe that you should avoid the hard sayings of the Bible? I want to talk to you about an area that most preachers shun. It is hard on men of God as well as women in general. I don't have the preachers' problems about you leaving the church if your ears are not tickled or quit giving to the church if your toes have been stepped on. One of the hard sayings of the Bible is that drunkenness and gluttony are the same! You will either love or hate us.
AMERICANS MUST CHANGE THEIR EATING HABITS!
Jeanne Paul, Nurse Anesthesiologist, sent us the following horrible statistics about illnesses that are happening to modern men, women and children because of the way they eat. Do you live to eat or eat to live? You can not eat like the Devil and live like the Lord.
1. 80 million Americans are overweight. 30 million are obese (20% above ideal weight). 30 to 50% of these are Christians. 50% of males over 30 and 75% of females over 40 are overweight.
2. Some chronic conditions comparing normal to overweight people follow:
Cholesterol gallstones are 300% more frequent.
Toxemia of pregnancy is 700% higher.
Infection of urine collecting part of the kidney is 500% greater.
Diabetes Mellitus is 400% more common.
There are more maternal deaths.
Infections are 200% more frequent.
Postoperative mortality is 250% greater.
High blood pressure is found 250% more frequently when you reach age 45.
3. Over consumption of meat, fats, sugar, cholesterol, salt and alcohol have been linked with a higher incidence of six of the ten leading causes of death in the U.S.: heart disease, cancer, strokes, diabetes, arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure.
4. Turn of the century Americans were eating 4 pounds of sugar a year; today we consume 130 pounds per person per year - some statistics put it as high as 200 pounds because of the different type sugars being added to most prepared foods.
5. Readers Digest, September, 1987 stated that Americans eat 3 million gallons of ice cream per day and 3,000 tons of candy per day.
6. 20% of the American diet is now sugar. At the turn of the century there were very few diabetics; now there are 10 million with 600,000 new cases annually.
7. 20 years ago they never heard of hyperactive children; now there are 1 million.
8. Many pre-school children have rotted-off teeth.
9. At the turn of the century, people died most often from bacterial-type disease. Now they are dying from degenerative disease: diabetes, cancer, heart disease and strokes. Then 1 in 13 had cancer, now 1 in 3 and by 1990, 1 in 2. The age of chronic disease onset is much earlier.
10. The annual death rate from hardening of the arteries and degenerative heart disease in the U.S. for men age 50 to 59 is the highest in the world. Many accident victims and young men killed in Vietnam had the arteries of 55 to 60 year olds. The most common surgery in men under 55 is coronary by-pass surgery:
2 to 5% die on the operating table.
42% are back in two years for more heart surgery.
47% are dead in 5 years.
11.There are now more children born with plugged arteries and children having heart attacks by age 5 to 6 years.
12.In 1912 the first heart attack was reported. Now 1 million Americans have heart attacks per year and spend 5 billion dollars trying to recover. Heart disease is not world wide. South Africa has to import American doctors to teach them how to treat tourists who have heart attacks.
13. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company has shown that a man 45 years old, who increases his weight by 25 pounds over standard weight, reduces his life expectancy by 25%, i.e. he dies at age 60 instead of 75.
14.Every pound of fat you add to your body forms and must nourish approximately 3/4 mile of blood vessels and flush them with blood every 5/6th of a second. The extra burden on the heart has statistical results as follows:
70% of the new cases of hypertension are directly attributed to weight gain.
For every 10 pounds a man puts on, his blood pressure raises 6.5 points systolic (top number).
30 million Americans have high-blood pressure.
15.The American Cancer Society says that at least 60% of cancer is diet related. 90% of colon cancer could be avoided with fiber. Breast cancer can be greatly reduced by lowering sugar, fat and caffeine consumption.
16. The American Heart Association suggests the percent of calories from fat must not exceed 25 to 30%. The average for Americans now is 40% and some think much higher.
17.People are misled by the polyunsaturates in margarines and oils. You must look for hydrogenated on the label which is simply eating plastic. The only way the body can handle this is to deposit it in the arteries.
18. 30% of American women have osteoporosis and that is a world record. Many factors are involved such as low calcium intake, birth control pills, less weight-bearing exercise and higher consumption of phosphoric acid (the fizz in pops). The onset of this disease is much earlier after the 30's and even some men are developing it.
EARLINE'S TESTIMONY ABOUT EATING
1. I was sitting on the couch after eating a good breakfast. I had this urging to go and get more food, but I was not hungry. I asked The Lord why and He forced the demon within me to say, My name is I Like To Eat, go and get me some food.
2. After casting out the demon, I Like To Eat, I told God how I had tried dieting and I knew that was hopeless.
3. I was told Obedience is better than sacrifice, and I knew how to eat but was not doing it. Plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, not much meat and very little sweets is the basis of a proper diet.
4. Asked if I'd do what I was told, I assured God that I would. He said that food can be divided into two groups: God's and Devil's. Devil's foods include sweets to excess, junk food, and liquids which are mostly empty calories.
5. It's not bad manners not to eat sweets or any other food when you know your body has not used up the last meal. I was intelligent enough to know if I truly needed food.
6. Here are the rules in summary:
a. Eat fruits and vegetables; include leafy greens.
b. Do not eat much meat - three or four servings weekly.
c. Don't eat unless you truly need to.
d. Don't let others stuff you.
e. Seldom eat sweets.
f. Almost never eat junk food.
g. Remember those whose God is their belly.
h. Cook all foods simply.
i. Use little fat and cut fat from the meat.
1. Earline lost about seventy pounds and weighed less than she did when we got married and before she had two children. She weighed 100 to 110 pounds which was less than Marie, our teenage daughter, who had not had any children. It was like having a new wife!
2. Do you realize that the body has enough energy for you to fast for forty days? Marie fasted for forty days on water taking only vitamins, minerals and supplements.
3. You must take care of your spirit, soul and body. You can not neglect any part of your tripartite being and be in health. You can not neglect your body and expect God to take care of it or heal you everytime that you pray. One of Earline's sayings is, If you don't brush your teeth, God will let them rot out of your mouth.
4. Healing and deliverance go hand in hand. You can get healed by anointing with oil and praying the prayer of faith, or by casting out demons of infirmities. The Lord told me to take a person through deliverance and then pray for healing. You have a double possibility of getting the person healed.
5. Sometimes the demon of infirmity manifests as it is being cast out and you know that there was an infirmity demon in the person. If the infirmity is there because of sin, you won't get healed by the prayer of faith, because the demon has a legal right to be there. You must take away the legal right and then cast out the demon.
You can be healed by God or cured by a doctor. You can mentally discipline your body. Your demons can be cast out in the name of Jesus. You can ask God to help you control your weight. There are no excuses (mentally, physically or spiritually) for being overweight in the Bible!
LIST OF DEMONS
Forgive those who have rejected you and caused you to seek food and drink for comfort. Ask God for forgiveness for drunkenness and gluttony, and any other addictions such as drugs and medicines. Then break curses and demonic ties on us because of our ancestors who are drunkards and gluttons. Finally, cast out the following lists of demons.
Start with Basic Deliverance: Rejection, Bitterness and Rebellion, then use Drunkenness and Gluttony, Drugs and Medicine, Ungodly Spirits and finally Common Demon Groupings.
Compulsive Eating I Like To Eat
Frustration Addiction to Alcohol
Diet Pills Flashback
Addiction to Food Craving for Alcohol
Cravings for Particular Foods
Addiction to Any kind of Beverage
Medications for Drunkenness