THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WAYS TO DETERMINE THE NEED FOR DELIVERANCE
1. Discernment and Detection
2. Common Symptoms
3. Religious Error
2. ARE YOU ON THE ROAD TO HELL?
1. Spiritual Death Sentence Of Occultism
2. Modern Terminology
3. WARNING SIGNALS - POSSIBLE NEED FOR DELIVERANCE
4. HOW TO IDENTIFY GODLY AND UNGODLY SPIRITS
1. How To Recognize Evil Spirits
2. The Spirits of God and Satan
4. Godly Spirits
5. Ungodly Spirits (Families)
6. Dictionary of Classical Mythology
7. Idols Worshipped by Countries
8. Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
9. Neurotic and Abnormal Personalities: Psychoneurosis, Psychoneurotic and Psychopsychosis
11. Using A Thesaurus In Deliverance
12. False Religions
1. Source and Branches
5. IDENTIFYING DEMONS
6. LIST OF DEMONS FOR MASS DELIVERANCE
1. PIGS IN THE PARLOR by Frank Hammond
1. Basic Deliverance (Rejection/Bitterness/Rebellion)
2. Fifty Three Common Demon Groupings
2. PROPER NAMES OF DEMONS by Win Worley (Booklet)
7. DELIVERANCE WARFARE PRAYERS WITH LISTS
1. Biblical Curses
2. Soul Ties
3. Occult and False Religion
4. Ungodly Spirits
5. Godly Spirits
6. Cursed Objects and Demon Infestation
WAYS TO DETERMINE THE NEED FOR DELIVERANCE
Discernment and Detection
The presence and nature of evil spirits can be known by two principle methods:
1. Discernment: I Cor. 12:10 lists discerning of spirits as one of the nine supernatural gifts of THE HOLY SPIRIT.
2. Detection: the second method of knowing the presence and nature of evil spirits. Detection is simply observing what spirits are doing to a person (Mark 7:24-30).
Some of the most common symptoms of indwelling demons are as follows:
1. Disturbances in the emotions which persist or recur.
2. Disturbances in the mind or thought life.
3. Outbursts or uncontrolled use of the tongue.
4. Recurring unclean thoughts and acts regarding sex.
5. Addictions to nicotine, alcohol, drugs, medicines, caffeine, food, etc.
6. Many diseases and physical afflictions are due to spirits of infirmity (Luke 13:11).
Involvement to any degree in religious error can open the door for demons as follows:
1. False religions, e.g. Eastern religions, pagan religions, philosophies and mind sciences.
2. Christian Cults - all such cults may be classified as bloodless religions having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof (II Tim. 3:5).
3. Occult and Spiritism - Any method of seeking supernatural knowledge, wisdom, guidance and power apart from GOD is forbidden (Deut. 18:9-15)!
4. False Doctrine - a great increase of doctrinal errors will be promoted by deceiving and seducing spirits in the last days (I Tim. 4:1).
ARE YOU ON THE ROAD TO HELL?
Spiritual Death Sentence of Occultism
Witchcraft, enchanter, song spell, augur, soothsayer, sorcerer, divination, fortune teller, witch, wizard, clairvoyant, physic, charmer, serpent charmer, consulter with familiar spirits, medium, sorceress, pharmakia, necromancy, seance, observer of times, star gazing, occult decorations and television, and children to pass through the fire.
Magical arts, divination, wizardry, jugglers, enchantments, secret arts, sorcery, omens, witchcraft, horoscopes, signs, lucky days, mediums, familiar spirits, abortion, soothsaying, augury, charmer, necromancer, rebellion, stubbornness, idolatry, good luck images, sold to Satan, burned incense, abominable customs, foretelling future events, consult the dead, false prophecy, lying, power of evil spirits, dreamers, magic protective charms, profaned God, slaying Christians, deceptive vails, strengthen hands of the wicked, false visions, astrology, spiritual harlotry and whoredoms, household idols, adulterers, false swearers, oppress the hireling, widow and fatherless, turn aside the temporary resident, fear not God, discover hidden knowledge, curious arts, resisting God's authority, blinding unbeliever's minds, practices of the flesh, immorality, impurity, indecency, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, ill temper, selfishness, divisions and dissensions, party spirit, factions, heresies, sects with peculiar opinions, envy, drunkenness, carousing, deluding and seducing spirits, doctrines that demons teach, deadly charms, depraved and distorted minds, reprobate, counterfeit, worship works of own hands, paying homage to demons, magic spells, poisonous charm, cowards, ignoble, contemptible, cravenly lacking in courage, cowardly submission, unbelieving, faithless, depraved and defiled with abominations, murderers, lewd, adulterous, dogs, impurity, loves and deals in falsehood, untruth, error, deception, cheating.
WARNING SIGNALS - POSSIBLE NEED FOR DELIVERANCE
Characteristics noted below merit a closer look when they are pronounced, persistent or recurrent over a period of time, or progressive - tending to become more, rather than less, extreme. The following thumbnail descriptions of behavior can be a call for help:
1. Confused or disordered thinking: loss of touch with reality - delusions (persistence of erroneous convictions in the face of contrary evidence) - hallucinations; disconnected speech.
2. Obsessions: absorption with a subject or idea to the exclusion of others - compulsions - uncontrollable urges.
3. Inability to cope: with minor problems - with daily routine.
4. Difficulty in making and/or keeping friends: poor social skills - isolation, withdrawal from society - loner life -style.
5. A pattern of failure across the board: at school - at work - in sports - in personal relationships.
6. Prolonged or severe depression: suicide threats and/or attempts.
7. Immaturity: infantile behavior (such as bed-wetting) - over dependence on the mother (excessive clinging as a child and continuing dependence in teens and twenties) - failure to keep pace with peer group.
8. A series of physical ailments which do not run a typical course and/or fail to respond to treatment.
9. Neglect of personal hygiene (disheveled and unsanitary surroundings) or exaggerated concern for order and for cleanliness.
10. Difficulty adjusting to new people and places.
11.Undue anxiety and worry: phobias - feelings of being persecuted.
12. Too much or too little sleep.
13. Excessive self-centeredness: indifference to other people's feelings, doings, ideas - lack of sympathy with another's pain or need.
14. Substantial rapid weight - gain or loss.
15.Muted, flat emotions (absence of angry / delighted / sorrowing reactions to stimuli) or inappropriate emotions (sharp, inexplicable mood swings - silliness at serious moments, unpredictable tears).
16.Negative self-image and outlook: inferiority complex - feelings of worthlessness.
17.Frequent random changes of plans: inability to stick with a job, a school program, a living arrangement - failure to keep appointments, abide by decisions.
18.Extreme aggressiveness (combativeness, hostility - violence, rage) or exaggerated docility (lack of normal competitiveness and self-assertion - refusal to confront, avoidance of argument).
20.Lack of zest and enthusiasm: listlessness, sadness, mood habitually down - limited or missing sense of humor.
HOW TO IDENTIFY GODLY AND UNGODLY SPIRITS
How To Recognize Evil Spirits (Excerpts)
1. Discerning of spirits, word of knowledge and word of wisdom: three gifts of The Holy Spirit.
2. Names claimed by demons which describe their work: such as anger - to make angry.
3. Counterfeiting and imitating spirits of God (spirit of divination for word of knowledge).
4. Synonyms for evil spirits (Roget's Thesaurus).
5. Personality of demon (soul - mind, will and emotions). Just like you are except it does not have a physical body.
6. Cause demons to manifest and identify their names and characteristics (spiritual warfare).
7. Detection by common symptoms or problems: emotional, mental, speech, sex, addictions, physical and religious (false religions, Christian cults, occult and spiritism, false doctrine).
The Spirits of God and Satan (Excerpts)
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits
whether they are of God (I John 4:1).
2. We can bind and loose spirits.
3. Therefore, we are safe in assuming that for every ministering spirit of the Lord, there will be one, and often many satanic counter spirits.
4. Loosing spirits from the Lord.
1. We bind the spirits (demons) of Satan and loose the spirits (angels) of God. We cast the demons out of people and God directs the angels to minister to our needs.
2. Godly spirits commonly mentioned are spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit of the Lord, Holy Spirit (human spirit, angels and Holy Spirit).
3. Ungodly spirits commonly mentioned are evil spirits, demons and devils. There is actually only one Devil, Satan; demons are the correct terminology. There are millions of fallen angels and billions of demons.
4. The following are lists of godly and ungodly spirits found in the Bible. You can identify many more after you have been in deliverance awhile. Ungodly spirits generally are found grouped in families. Where you find one demon, you frequently find a family of demons with the same characteristics with one demon as the leader (strong man or ruler demon).
Spirit of Wisdom (Ex. 28:3), Poor in spirit (Matt. 5:3), Spirit of God (Gen. 1:2), Spirit of your father (Matt. 10:20), Spirit of the Lord (Jud. 3:10), Strong in spirit (Luke 1:30), Right spirit (Psalm 51:10), Spirit of truth (John 14:17), Holy Spirit (Psalm 51:11), Spirit of life (Rom. 8:2), Broken spirit (Psalm 51:17), Spirit of adoption (Rom. 8:15), Spirit of princes (Psalm 76:12), Fervent in spirit (Rom. 12:11), Faithful spirit (Prov. 11:13), Spirit of meekness (I Cor. 4:21), Humble spirit (Prov. 16:19), Spirit of faith (II Cor. 4:13), Excellent spirit (Prov. 17:27), Spirit of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:19), Spirit of man (Prov. 20:27), Eternal spirit (Heb. 9:14), Patient in spirit (Ecc. 7:8), Meek and quite spirit (I Pet. 3:4), Spirit of the ruler (Ecc. 10:4), Spirit of glory (I Pet. 4:14), Spirit of judgment (Isa. 4:4), Spirit of prophecy (Rev. 19:10), Spirit of understanding (Is. 11:2), Spirit of Elijah (II Kings 2:15), Spirit of counsel / might (Is. 11:2), Contrite spirit (Psalm 34:18), Spirit of knowledge (Is. 11:2), Good spirit (Psalm 143:10), New spirit (Ezek. 11:19), Spirit of deep sleep (Isa. 29:10), Spirit of holy gods (Dan. 4:8), Spirit of living creature, (Ez. 1:20), Spirit of grace and supplication (Zec. 12:10), Spirit of holiness (Rom. 1:4), Spirit of Christ (Rom. 8:9), Spirit of grace (Heb. 10:29), Quickening spirit (I Cor. 15:45, Free spirit (Psalm 51:12)
Ungodly Spirits (Families)
Spirit of infirmity or weakness (Luke 13:11), Spirit of Antichrist (I John 4:3), Spirit of fear (II Tim. 1:7), Deaf spirit (Mark 9:25), Perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14), Dumb spirit (Mark 9:25), Sorrowful spirit (I Sam. 1:15), Blind spirit (Matt. 9:27), Spirit of slumber (Rom. 11:8), Foul spirit (Mark 9:25; Rev. 18:2), Spirit of whoredoms (Hos. 5:4), Unclean spirit (Matt. 14:43; Mark 1:23, 26; 3:30; 5:2,8, 7:25), Destroying spirit (Deut. 13:15), Evil spirit (Judges 9:23; I Sam. 16:14-16, 23; 18:10; 19:9), Spirit of divination (Acts 16:16), Another spirit (II Cor. 11:4), Spirit of bondage (Rom. 8:15), Hasty of spirit (Prov. 14:29), Spirit of error (I John 4:6), Haughty spirit (Prov. 16:18), Spirit of false doctrines (Ex. 23:1; Matt. 16:12), Perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14), Spirit of jealousy (Num. 5:14), Seducing spirits (I Tim. 4:1), Sad spirit (I Kings 21:5), Jealous spirit (Num. 5:14, 30), Wounded spirit (Prov. 18:14), Lying spirit (I Kings 22:22-23; II Ch. 18:21-22), Proud in spirit (Ecc. 7:8), Spirit of burning (Isa. 4:4), Familiar spirit (Lev. 20:27; I Sam. 28:7-8; I Ch. 10:13; II Ch. 33:6), Spirit of Egypt (Isa. 19:3), Spirit of heaviness (Isa. 61:3), Spirit of unclean devil (Luke 4:33), Spirit of the world (I Cor. 2:12)
Dictionary of Classical Mythology
"A knowledge of the classics and an acquaintance with the imaginary characters, places, and incidents of ancient mythology which have been such an inspiring influence to writers of all ages adds greatly to ones enjoyment of literature, art and conversation. The people outside literary and educational pursuits have sufficient opportunity or leisure to acquire or keep up a knowledge of this popular branch of learning. It is important, therefore, to present in dictionary form the story of gods, goddesses, heroes, and heroines of the old Grecian and Roman literature. It will lead to a better understanding of the countless references which are made from time to time in the literature of the day to classic subjects. It is a great wonderland of posy and romance, and forms a realm all its own, the realm of antiquity's gods and demons and of prehistoric heroes."
Notice the highlighting and what it says to you. It is talking about gods, goddesses and demons. There is a demon behind every god and goddess worshiped by man!
You are seeing products with these names more and more today. Is this innocent or deliberate? The definitions of these names can be found in unabridged dictionaries. We recommend that you purchase one for spiritual research.
Idols Worshipped by Countries
The names of idols are the same as names of demons. There is a demon behind every idol that is worshipped by man. Notice that there are male and female gods and goddesses. Satan has something for everyone. Temple prostitutes included male homosexuals, female lesbians and female prostitutes.
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
The following is Taber's definition of multiple sclerosis: "A chronic, slowly progressive disease of the central nervous system characterized by development of disseminated demyelinated glial patches called plaques. Symptoms and signs are numerous, but in later stages those of Charcot's triad (nystagmus, scanning speech, and intention tremor) are common. Occurs in the form of many clinical syndromes, the most common being the cerebral, brain stem-cerebellar, and spinal. A history of remissions and exacerbations is diagnostic. Etiology is unknown and there is no specific therapy." This means that the doctors don't know what causes the disease and how to cure it.
Notice the high lighted words. They tell you the symptoms of the disease and where it is located in the body. With this information, you can pray more effectively. The symptoms can be called out as names of demons such as plaques, Charcot's triad, nystagmus, scanning speech and intention tremor. Demons will answer to their medical names, common names, symptoms or names they are given in the spiritual world.
We worked with a woman in deliverance who had this disease by using the above method. We would get manifestations as we called out the demons by their medical names. She was delivered and healed. The key is forgiving your ancestors and anyone in spiritual authority over you for their sins and asking for forgiveness for your sins that opened the door to the disease.
Neurotic and Abnormal Personalities:
Psychoneurosis, Psychoneurotic and Psychopsychosis
These lists of demons help you to understand those you are ministering to who have these personalities. A study of psychology and psychiatry can be very helpful in deliverance. The method of treatment can also open the door to demons. The medical profession identifies the names of demons but they don't know about deliverance.
Phobias are fears. There are 210 phobias recognized by psychiatrists.
Using A Thesaurus In Deliverance (Excerpts)
1. Because demons tend to "cluster" in family groupings, the thesaurus can be an amazingly helpful instrument to identify demons within a specific category.
2. When the spirit is forced to manifest, his name, located in the thesaurus, becomes a tool to uncover his supportive network of demons.
3. This method has been tried in the laboratory of experience and many times has been the key to a breakthrough in cases where the demons have a particularly stronghold on the individual.
Source and Branches
The first false religion in the Bible can be traced back to Nimrod, his wife Semiramus and her child Tammuz. From this source branched out other false religions. The Catholic religion is for those who want to be RELIGIOUS. The Masonic religion is for those who want BUSINESS SUCCESS. The Occult religion is for those who want POWER, SEX AND DRUGS. This is true of anyone who follows a bloodless religion without the blood of Jesus Christ and has not had a born-again experience with Jesus Christ, our Lord, Master and Savior.
I break curses back to the first false religion of Nimrod. I forgive anyone who is Catholic, Masonic or Occult. I break curses coming from these sources. I command those spirits to leave me in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Satan is the Great Imitator; he imitates everything good that God has created with evil spirits. There is a name of a demon for everything that is contrary to the Word of God. This is the simplest way to identify demons.
God gave me a revelation in Montgomery. The names of demons change to fit their assignment by Satan as they leave one body and enter into another body.
LIST OF DEMONS FOR MASS DELIVERANCE
Refer to the Deliverance Manual, Mass Deliverance Manual, page 271 for a Table of Contents of the Lists of Demons. Use these lists with the lessons or as needed.
PIGS IN THE PARLOR by Frank Hammond
Basic Deliverance (Rejection - Bitterness - Rebellion)
Fifty Three Common Demon Groupings
PROPER NAMES OF DEMONS by Win Worley
Hegewisch Baptist Church, Highland, IN
DELIVERANCE WARFARE PRAYERS WITH LISTS
Lord Jesus Christ, I forgive my ancestors and others that have cursed me. I ask that God forgive me and them. I break curses placed on me and my descendants from uttering a wish of evil against one; to imprecate evil, to call for mischief and injury to fall upon; to execrate, to bring evil upon and to; to blast, vex, harass and torment with great calamities. I break the curses back to ten generations and even to Adam and Eve on both sides of my family, and destroy legal holds and grounds that demons have to work in my life.
I rebuke, break, loose myself and my children from evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinxes, psychic powers, bewitchment, witchcraft and sorcery, that have been put upon me and my family line from persons, occult and psychic sources, and I cancel connected and related spirits and command them to leave me. I thank you, Lord, for setting me free. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee. I break these curses and those that follow in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Mistreating God's Chosen People, Willing Deceivers, Adultery, Harlotry and Prostitution, Disobedience to Bible, Idolatry, Keeping Cursed Objects, Refusing To Fight For God, House of Wicked, Not Giving To Poor, Stealing, Swearing Falsely By God, Failing To Give Glory to God, Robbing God of Tithes, Dishonoring Parents, Hearkening to Wives Rather Than God, Making Graven Images, Cheating People Out of Property, Taking Advantage of Blind, Oppressing Strangers, Widows and Orphans, Bestiality, Incest With Sister or Mother, Murder Secretly and For Hire, Pride, Putting Trust In Man, Doing The Work of God Deceitfully, Rewarding Evil For Good, Abortion and Causing Unborn To Die, Having Bastards, Murdering Indirectly, Striking Parents, Kidnapping, Cursing Parents, Not Preventing Death, Sacrificing to Gods, Witchcraft, Turning Someone Away From God, Following Horoscopes, Rebelling Against Pastors, Losing Virginity Before Marriage, False Prophets, Rape, Not Disciplining Children, Teaching Rebellion Against God, Cursing Rulers, Refusing To Warn Sinners, Defiling The Sabbath, Sacrificing Humans, Seances and Fortune Telling, Intercourse During Menstruation, Homosexuals and Lesbians, Necromancers, Blaspheming Lord's Name, Being Carnally Minded, Oral and Anal Sex, Children Rebelling, Nonproductivity, Fugitive and Vagabond, Improper Family Structure, Destruction of Family Priesthood, Refusing To Do The Word of God, Family Disorder, Failure and Poverty, Sins Worthy of Death, Touching God's Anointed, Perversion of Gospel, Loving Cursing, Choosing That Which God Delights Not In, Looking To World For Help, Stubbornness and Rebellion, Offending Children Believing Christ, Adding To and Taking Away From Bible, and Biblical Curses not listed Above.
Lord Jesus Christ, I break and renounce evil soul ties with lodges, adulterers, close friends, husbands, wives, engagements, cults and binding agreements between buddies.
Forgive me for developing evil soul ties. I forgive those who would control me. I renounce these evil soul ties, break them and wash them away with the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ:
Beasts; Those I Have Had Sex With Outside of Marriage; Divorced Mates; By Incest, Rape, Fornication, Adultery, Homosexuality, Bestiality and Lesbianism; Bloodless Religions and Religious Cults; Blood Brothers and Sisters By Rites; Witchcraft, Occult and Satan Worship; Fortune Tellers and Mediums; Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Psychologists and Mental Institutions. Finally, I break agreements with those that form evil soul ties.
Occult and False Religion
Lord Jesus Christ, I confess seeking from Satan the help that should only come from God. I confess occultism and false religions as sin. I repent and renounce these sins and ask you to forgive me. I renounce Satan and his works: I hate his demons; I count them my enemies. I close the door on occult practices, and I command such spirits to leave me.
I renounce, break and loose myself and my children from psychic powers, bondages, and bonds of physical and mental illness, upon me and my family line, as the results of parents and other ancestors.
I renounce, break and loose myself from demonic subjection to my mother, father, grandparents, and other human beings, living and dead, that have dominated me.
I forgive my ancestors and ask that you would forgive me for participating in occult and false religion. I renounce fortune telling, magic practices and spiritism, cults and false teachings, and Satan worship. I break curses and soul ties brought about by psychic heredity, occult contacts and religious cults. I break demonic holds on my family line due to supernatural experiences apart from God including the following forbidden practices:
Enchantments, Wizardry, Necromancy, Witchcraft, Observer of Times, Fortune Telling, Consulting With Familiar Spirits, Occult Practices, Spiritism, Sorcery, Magic Practices, Son or Daughter Passing Through Fire, Divination, Charmers, False Religious Cults and other Occult and False Religious Practice.
Lord Jesus Christ, I forgive my ancestors and ask that you forgive me for the following families of ungodly spirits and command that they come out as their name is called:
Spirit of Infirmity and Weakness, Spirit of Antichrist, Spirit of Fear, Deaf Spirit, Perverse Spirit, Dumb Spirit, Sorrowful Spirit, Blind Spirit, Spirit of Slumber, Foul Spirit, Spirit of Whoredoms, Unclean Spirit, Destroying Spirit, Evil Spirit, Spirit of Divination, Another Spirit, Spirit of Bondage, Hasty of Spirit, Spirit of Error, Haughty Spirit, Spirit of False Doctrines, Perverse Spirit, Spirit of Jealousy, Seducing Spirits, Sad Spirit, Jealous Spirit, Wounded Spirit, Lying Spirit, Proud in Spirit, Spirit of Burning, Familiar Spirit, Spirit of Egypt, Spirit of Heaviness, Spirit of Unclean Devil, Spirit of the World and other families of Ungodly Spirits.
Lord Jesus Christ, we ask that you direct the angels to minister to our needs. We loose warring angels, ministering angels, the Holy Spirit and the Seven-Fold Spirit of God. We loose legions of angels including the following Godly spirits:
Spirit of Wisdom, Poor in Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit of Your Father, Spirit of the Lord, Strong in Spirit, Right Spirit, Spirit of Truth, Holy Spirit, Spirit of Life, Broken Spirit, Spirit of Adoption, Spirit of Princes, Fervent in Spirit, Faithful Spirit, Spirit of Meekness, Humble Spirit, Spirit of Faith, Excellent Spirit, Spirit of Jesus Christ, Spirit of Man, Eternal Spirit, Patient in Spirit, Meek and Quite Spirit, Spirit of the Ruler, Spirit of Glory, Spirit of Judgment, Spirit of Prophecy, Spirit of Understanding, Spirit of Elijah, Spirit of Counsel/Might, Contrite Spirit, Spirit of Knowledge, Good Spirit, New Spirit, Spirit of Deep Sleep, Spirit of Holy Gods, Spirit of Living Creature, Spirit of Grace and Supplication, Spirit of Holiness, Spirit of Christ, Spirit of Grace, Quickening Spirit, Free Spirit and other Godly Spirits.
Cursed Objects and Demon Infestation
Lord Jesus Christ, I ask that you forgive me for having cursed objects in my home. Show me by The Holy Spirit what to destroy:
1. Books and objects identified with Satan's Kingdom.
2. Sinful activities of former residents that left curses.
3. Knocking and noisy ghosts and apparitions (poltergeist).
4. Owl and frog images.
5. Witch's mask and fetishes used by witch doctors.
6. Objects and literature that pertain to false religions, cults, the occult and spiritism.
7. Graven images of gods (demons).
8. Idols and artifacts dedicated to demons.
9. Ouija boards and other occult paraphernalia.
10. Prayers and worship to demons bring curses on home.
11. Mexican sun gods; idols, incense; Buddhas; hand carved objects from Africa and the Orient; astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling; books and objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms and cult religions (Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, metaphysics); rock and roll records and tapes and other demonic objects.
12.Jewelry given to a person by someone in witchcraft, hex signs, ancient geometric and mystical motifs, jewelry designed to bring good luck and act as talisman to chase evil.
13. Egyptian ankh, Polynesian tikkis of gods, broken cross (peace symbol), chais, African jujus, Italian horn, protectors from the evil eye, hand with index and little fingers pointing up, crosses, clovers, stars, wishbones, lucky coins, mystic medals, horseshoes, religious fetishes and statues.
14. Products with hidden, secret, occult curses.
15.Puppets, cult objects and representations. Dolls used for witchcraft and magic.
When you have an operation, your spiritual armour is not in place due to anesthesia and cutting of the flesh. GOD does not want us to depend on surgery. It is the same as if you were drunk and passed out. Demons can come into the body and soul at that time.
GOD's perfect will for you is to be delivered and healed by the Power Of God rather than to be cut on and passed out by surgery and medicine. His permissive will is for you to go to the medical profession for healing. However, you pay the spiritual consequences for using the world rather than God's methods.
I found this out by experience with my wife, Earline. She had an operation after cutting the tip of her finger off. She lost her joy in THE LORD after sewing her finger into her palm to make a new finger tip. Win Worley and another pastor took her through deliverance in our home. When she was to have the final operation of cutting her finger out of her palm, I stayed outside of the operating room and prayed constantly to prevent this from happening again. I was not able to do this and had to take Earline through deliverance again.