THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
ATTACK - ATTACK - ATTACK
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. TYPES OF DELIVERANCE
2. Small Group
3. Large Group
4. SIX BASIC STEPS TO YOUR DELIVERANCE
2. LOOKING AT DELIVERANCE
2. TAKE HEAVEN BY FORCE
3. HOW TO TREAT DEMONS
4. CURSING DEMONS AND INFIRMITIES
3. BASIC DELIVERANCE
1. REASON FOR LEARNING
3. STEPS TO MINISTER DELIVERANCE
1. Initial Steps For An Individual
2. Steps for Basic Deliverance
for Ministry to an Individual
3. Steps for Sins of Ancestors
for Ministry to an Individual
4. Steps for Basic Deliverance, Sins of Ancestors
or Other Topic for the Home Meeting
5. Steps for Basic Deliverance, Sins of Ancestors
or Other Topic for a Group
6. Final Steps
4. CHILDREN'S DELIVERANCE
1. SUMMARY OF COMMENTS
2. GENERAL DELIVERANCE OF CHILDREN
3. MINISTRY TO CHILDREN
4. CHILDREN AND DELIVERANCE
5. MASS DELIVERANCE
2. HOW TO GET DELIVERED
3. DEMONIC AREAS TO COVER
4. DELIVERANCE PRAYERS
5. PRAYER AGAINST BIBLICAL CURSES
6. PRAYER AGAINST SOUL TIES
7. PRAYER AGAINST OCCULT AND FALSE RELIGION
8. PRAYER AGAINST CURSED OBJECTS AND DEMON INFESTATION
9. PRAYER TO LOOSE GODLY SPIRITS
6. DELIVERANCE PRAYERS
3. SHORT PRAYER
4. MOODYS' PRAYERS
1. Sins of Ancestors, Curses, Soul Ties,
Fragmented Soul and Subconscious Mind
2. Taking Spiritual Authority Over The Meeting
5. MEDIUM PRAYER
6. LONG PRAYER
2. General Confession
3. Pride, Ego and Vanity
4. Come to Jesus, The Deliverer
5. Prince's Blood of Jesus
6. Church's Command
7. Restoring the Soul
9. Soul Ties
7. BIBLICAL CURSES
2. BLESSINGS, CURSES AND DURATION
3. BIBLICAL CURSES
4. CURSES ON CHILDREN
5. SYMBOLS OF HEX SIGNS
8. AIDS TO CASTING OUT DEMONS
3. IF THE DEMONS DO NOT LEAVE
9. CASTING OUT DEMONS
2. BASIC DELIVERANCE
3. ADVANCED DELIVERANCE
4. SPECIAL DELIVERANCE
5. LED BY HOLY SPIRIT
10. DELIVERANCE SCRIPTURE
3. OLD TESTAMENT
4. NEW TESTAMENT
5. READING SCRIPTURE TO DEMONS
1. General Verses for Spiritual Warfare
2. Verses to Use Against the Ruler Demons
6. CLEANING YOUR HOUSE
11.HOW TO IDENTIFY GODLY AND UNGODLY SPIRITS
1. HOW TO RECOGNIZE EVIL SPIRITS
2. THE SPIRITS OF GOD AND SATAN
4. DICTIONARY OF CLASSICAL MYTHOLOGY
5. IDOLS WORSHIPPED BY COUNTRIES
6. TABER'S CYCLOPEDIC MEDICAL DICTIONARY
7. NEUROTIC AND ABNORMAL PERSONALITIES
8. THE THREE P'S FAMILIES PSYCHONEUROSIS,
PSYCHONEUROTIC AND PSYCHOPSYCHOSIS PHOBIAS
9. USING A THESAURUS IN DELIVERANCE
10. SOURCE AND BRANCHES OF FALSE RELIGIONS
12.NAMES OF DEMONS
2. LISTS OF DEMONS
3. GENERAL LIST OF DEMONS TO CAST OUT OF CHILDREN
4. COMMON DEMON GROUPINGS
3. TO EXORCISE INANIMATE OBJECTS
4. FIVE STEPS TO CLEANING HOUSE
14.LEARN ABOUT DELIVERANCE
15.PRACTICAL DELIVERANCE BOOKS
3. DELIVERANCE MANUAL
16. HOW NOT TO DO DELIVERANCE
1. SOME ADVICE
2. OVERALL VIEW OF DELIVERANCE
3. DELIVERANCE MYTHS
4. BATTLE MYTHS
5. THE WOMAN MINISTER
6. LOUDNESS OF VOICE
7. LAYING HANDS ON OTHERS
8. TRAVELING MINISTRIES
9. PRIVATE MINISTRY
10. DELIVERANCE IS NOT A PARLOR GAME!
11. DELIVERANCE IS NOT A GRAND EVENT!
12. FALLEN DELIVERANCE MINISTERS
13. DIFFICULTY IN DRIVING DEMONS OUT
14. AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE
15. THREE-FOLD DELIVERANCE MINISTRY
1. Three Areas of Deliverance
16. LIST OF DEMONS TO USE WITH HOW NOT TO DO DELIVERANCE
The only way for deliverance to spread around the world is for many people to begin to practice deliverance. I encourage you to take this guide, begin to practice deliverance and to help others as you grow stronger. God told us to help train an army to minister deliverance.
Mass deliverance is simply deliverance for everyone that can hear your voice. You can use this lesson for your family or church. Normally we only work on one area of people's lives in a meeting and do not try to cover all areas at the same time.
There is nothing mysterious about deliverance; any Christian can cast out demons. As a teacher, I am worthless if I can not show you how to practice what I teach. The Bible is also worthless to you unless you put it into practice.
TYPES OF DELIVERANCE
This is a personal ministry to an individual -a one on one confrontation with the forces of evil. It is the most successful but the most time consuming. You can get very personal about a person's sins and deal with these sins in a Godly manner. An effective individual deliverance can easily take three hours or more. If you are willing to take the time with people, you will see many signs, wonders and miracles take place in their lives.
This is a relatively personal ministry to a small group of people such as husband and wife, parents and children, concerned person bringing another for deliverance or small group sitting in a circle.
This is a mass ministry to a large group of people such as a prayer group, church, camp or any other type of large audience. There is no limit to the number of people you can cast demons out of at the same time by the hearing of your voice. Remember that the Bible says that the casting out of a demon is a miracle.
Deliverance is the last battleground to complete freedom of the Christian. The battle is the greatest and Satan will fight the hardest against this ministry. You are fighting God's battles; you are cursed if you are unwilling to fight.
The benefits far outweigh having to go through the battle. You will learn things about the spiritual world that can not be learned in any way other than being involved in deliverance. You will see many signs, wonders and miracles performed by God. You will see people's lives changed before your eyes and dramatically changed for the better. You will help your family as you are helping others; the fringe benefits are great!
Healing and deliverance go hand-in-hand. Many can not get healed without deliverance. You will see many healings and miraculous healings by the Lord through praying for healing and casting out of demons of infirmities.
SIX BASIC STEPS TO YOUR DELIVERANCE
1. Identify your problems.
2. Forgive, pray and get yourself right with God.
3. Break the curses and soul ties on you and your descendents.
4. Cast out your demons.
5. Pray for healing of your soul and body.
6. Discipline your life by changing your way of thinking and acting.
These six steps would also apply to any person that you are ministering to. It is easy to cast out demons but hard to discipline your life.
LOOKING AT DELIVERANCE
1. Take the abundant life by force from Satan.
2. Forcefully drive out demons.
3. Hate sin and everything that God hates; hate Satan, demons and evil.
TAKE HEAVEN BY FORCE
We are not wrestling against the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but against Satan and his forces of evil. God has given us the abundant life but we have to take it by force from Satan! This is analogous to Israel; God gave them the promised land and then told them to take it by force (Eph. 6:12).
Two verses clearly illustrate this Bible principle: Matt. 11:12, Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force (abode of God is to be seized and the forces seized it). Luke 16:16, Kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it (rule of Supreme Deity is preached and every man forces into it).
Some other good fighting verses are:
Psalm 57:6They have digged a pit before me.
Isa. 54:17No weapon formed against thee shall prosper.
Matt. 15:21-28The woman fought for deliverance for her child!
II Cor. 10:3-6Weapons of our warfare.
Eph. 6:10-18Put on the whole armour of God.
Rev. 12:11And they overcame him.
HOW TO TREAT DEMONS
Matt. 9:33Cast - to eject, drive out, pluck (dumb demoniac).
Matt. 9:34Casteth - thrust out, expel (dumb demoniac).
Matt. 17:18Rebuked - censure, admonish, tax upon (epileptic).
Mark 1:34Suffered - to send forth (sick or possessed with demons).
Luke 11:14Casting - put out, send away (demon that was dumb.)
Eph. 4:27Place - location, condition (Give no opportunity to the Devil.)
James 4:7Resist - oppose, withstand (Resist the Devil.)
II Pet. 2:11Railing - blasphemer, slanderous, profane, wicked (judgement).
I John 3:8Destroy - loosen, break up, put off (Destroy works of Devil.)
Jude 9Railing - vilification, evil speaking (reviling judgement).
As you can see from the above scripture, we forcefully drive demons out of Christians but we do not rail at demons. Luke 9:1 says we have power and authority (mastery, superhuman force, violence, control) and Luke 10:7 says the demons are subject (subordinate, obey) to Christians.
CURSING DEMONS AND INFIRMITIES
The Psalms contain imprecations (call down curses and evil) upon enemies and transgressors. For a good study, see Strong's or Young's Concordance for curse, cursed, curses, cursest, curseth, cursing, accursed and cursedst. The following verses describe the meaning of cursing:
Gen. 9:24-27Execrate - to abhor, loathe, detest (cursed younger son.)
Num. 22:6 " 23:8Blaspheme - perforate, bitterly curse (King of Moab asked Balaam, prophet, to curse Israel.)
Deut. 11:26-28; 27:15-26; 28:15-68 Blessing and curse, curses and more curses.
Judges 5:23Execrate - (Curse bitterly its inhabitants.)
II Sam. 16:10-12Vilification - revile, slander (curse David).
II Kings 2:23-25Despise - speak evil of (Cursed them in the name of the Lord.)
Job 3:1-10Contempt - vile (Cursed the day of his birth.)
Mark 11:21Doom - execrate, imprecate (fig tree which you cursed.)
Gal. 1:8-9Anathema - solemn curse, excommunicated (Let him be accursed.)
REASON FOR LEARNING
The main reason we are teaching you how to do deliverance is that every Christian should be able to cast out demons at least in their own family. Later on God may lead you to have deliverance services in your home or church. Every Christian is a minister, has a ministry, and has gifts given by The Holy Spirit. God told us to train an army for His use; you are part of that army!
The bottom line of deliverance is the casting out of demons. Deliverance will assist in establishing family order and God's order. Every Christian should cast out demons (Mark 16:17). There are not many Deliverance Ministers to help people. Christians have many demons; proper deliverance takes a lot of time. Deliverance is a way of life and not a grand event.
Parents are the best people to minister to their children; husband to wife and wife to husband. Parents need to set the family free from demons and protect their children.
Deliverance gives an understanding of God's and Satan's kingdoms that you will not get any other way. Deliverance allows you to see into the spiritual world by the manifestations of demons.
1. Basic Deliverance consists of setting a person free from three common demon families: Rejection, Bitterness and Rebellion (also common to Schizophrenia).
2. Typically a person becomes rejected, then becomes bitter and finally rebels (then come other problems).
3. The most important key in setting a person free from these families is to get the person to forgive anyone that has hurt him!
4. First, unforgiveness should be dealt with before the families of Rejection, Bitterness and Rebellion are cast out.
5. After basic deliverance, then other demon families can be attacked. For example, Cancer and Arthritis can come into a person thru the open door of bitterness. After basic deliverance, cast out the spirits of Cancer and Arthritis.
6. A person may have become demonized while in the womb by sins of the the ancestors for causes other than rejection, bitterness and rebellion. If so, another approach is required.
7. Again, the most important key in setting a person free from the sins of the ancestors is to get the person to forgive his ancestors, and ask God to forgive and bless them if they are alive (parents are also ancestors).
8. After forgiveness for any hurt or sin, then any demonic ties should be broken. For example, curses of the ancestors passed down thru the generations, or soul ties caused by sexual sin or witchcraft control are demonic ties.
9. After breaking curses and soul ties, we ask God to restore the fragmented soul - mind, will and emotions. We ask God to send out angels to restore anything that the demons have stolen.
10.After restoration of the fragmented soul, we ask God to stir up the demons in the subconscious mind so that they can be identified and cast out.
11. The person can then be led in a general prayer of salvation and deliverance to God. There are many good prayers.
12. The leader should then pray and take authority over the demonic spirit world and ask God for help.
13.After the grounds for deliverance are established (taking away the legal rights before God for the demons to stay), then start casting out demons.
14. Use all the weapons of the warfare in the Bible against the demons. These include reading Scripture to the demons, exercising the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, causing the demons to reveal information against themselves, seeking discernment from God thru the Holy Spirit, praying to God in other tongues, asking Jesus for help, and any other methods that are helpful in gathering data, taking away legal rights and casting out. By all means, do what God tells you to do even if you do not understand it.
15. Unforgiveness - get the person to forgive others by an act of his will which God will honor. It may be very difficult for the person but God accepts their willingness to forgive.
16. Unforgiveness - Cancer or Arthritis can come into the person later on.
17.Before any deliverance starts, a person should be given an opportunity to discuss his problems and background so that you can get to know the person and properly minister to him.
18. After deliverance is ended, a person should be counseled about how to walk out his deliverance and discipline his life.
19. It is good if teaching on basic deliverance or sins of ancestors precedes the deliverance.
20.After counseling, anoint with oil and pray for any healing needed or for scars in the body where the demons left (inner healing).
STEPS TO MINISTER DELIVERANCE
Initial Steps For An Individual
1. Find out about the person's problems and background.
2. Some discussion about how they got into trouble will be helpful.
3. Get the person to forgive others and lead them in a specific prayer about their problems.
4. Lead the person thru a prayer to break curses and soul ties, restore the fragmented soul, stir up the demons in the sub-conscious mind, and finally salvation and deliverance (Moodys' Prayers).
Steps for Basic Deliverance for Ministry to an Individual
1. Cast out the families of Rejection, then Bitterness and finally Rebellion.
Steps for Sins of Ancestors for Ministry to an Individual
1. Start with basic deliverance of Rejection, Bitterness and Rebellion. Then go into other areas that have been identified and legal grounds established for casting out demons.
Steps for Basic Deliverance, Sins of Ancestors
or Other Topic for the Home Meeting
1. Teach on Basic Deliverance, Sins of Ancestors, or any other deliverance topic.
2. Take a refreshment and bathroom break of about 15 minutes.
3. Get each person to forgive others and lead them in a specific prayer about their problems.
4. Lead the group in a mass prayer about that topic, and include curses, soul ties, fragmented soul, subconscious mind, unforgiveness and salvation (Moodys' Prayers).
5. The leader will then pray and take authority over the demonic spiritual world, and ask God to send his forces and take charge of the deliverance.
6. Start the mass deliverance with basic deliverance and then go to any other topic.
Steps for Basic Deliverance, Sins of Ancestors
or Other Topic for a Group
1. Teach on Basic Deliverance, Sins of Ancestors, or any other deliverance topic.
2. Lead the congregation in a mass prayer about that topic, and include curses, soul ties, fragmented soul, subconscious mind, unforgiveness and salvation (Moodys' Prayers).
3. The leader will then pray and take authority over the demonic spiritual world, and ask God to send his forces and take charge of the deliverance.
4. Start the mass deliverance with basic deliverance and then go to any other topic.
1. During mass deliverance, workers shall help individuals having trouble getting free.
2. After mass deliverance, work with individuals.
3. Counsel the person about how to walk out their deliverance and how to discipline their life.
4. Anoint with oil and pray for healing.
1. The above steps could be used over the phone, in the home, in a church service, at the altar, in the prayer room or wherever the opportunity presents itself in public or private.
2. The above procedures can be varied to fit the situation or at the direction of the Holy Spirit.
SUMMARY OF COMMENTS
1. Sit together as families during deliverance. A husband has special power and authority over his family that even we don't have as deliverance ministers.
2. The Book of Proverbs was a special comfort to me after Byron died because we had disciplined him; he was a well-behaved son.
3. God is ultimate truth and there is no fantasy in God or in His Word. Fantasy causes most of our young people's problems: drugs, drink, sex, etc.
4. God taught us to tell the truth in love; we practice tough love!
5. Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what dolls to throw away; be cautious about any doll.
6. Playing card games can become addictive.
7. We have taught small children to cast out demons; the demons hate to have to obey children! Children in the First Grade were taught to war in the spirit.
8. Demons can also be cast out of the fetus in the womb.
9. It is fun to cast demons out of babies - watch demons manifest and watch them leave.
10.Don't be fooled or become sympathetic to the demons!
11. Speak quietly and softly; this infuriates the demons! Know your authority over the forces of evil.
12. Very few parents do their job properly.
13. We have not seen any parents that have protected their children completely or properly; we didn't.
14.Notice that the deliverance prayers are establishing the basis for casting out the demons.
15. Adults have to overcome false religious teaching, ignorance of the Bible and fear of deliverance.
16. We will not minister to the children without the parents present.
17. The parents should enter into the deliverance of their children in church and at home.
18.Full Gospel Christians are in general very demonized, not demon possessed, but simply have many demons!
19.The lie about Santa Claus caused our daughter to doubt that her parents would tell her the truth. All lies come from the Devil (John 8:44).
GENERAL DELIVERANCE OF CHILDREN (EXCERPTS)
Husbands are often the most effective in commanding spirits to leave their wives, with the support of others. This is true with his children also. (Sit together as families during deliverance.
Children must be disciplined by their parents (Proverbs 13:23). The prayerful and judicious application of the rod can act as a deterrent to childish and foolish behavior (Proverbs 22:15). Parents many times prepare the way for deep-seated spirits of Fear, Rejection and Conditional Love to enter. God will turn the heart of the father (not the mothers) to the children (Malachi 4:6 and Col. 3:21). A child left to rear himself is a disaster going somewhere to happen (Proverbs 29:15). Indwelling demons can be present because of inheritance, curses, habitual sin, or legal holds or grounds from other sources.
The punishment should equal the offence. We provoke our children to wrath when we punish more severely than the offence justifies. The offence should be explained. Other ways to behave should be explored.
Then show love; give a hug, approval, compliment on good behavior or improvement of conduct. (The book of Proverbs was a special comfort to me after Byron died because we had disciplined him; he was a well-behaved son.)
Scripture warns us to have nothing to do with fairy tales, fables, enchantments, charmers or such like: Titus 1:14 (fables turn one from truth) and II Peter 1:16 (declares importance of truth). Children at a susceptible age may well be opened up to spirits of Fear, Error, Perversity, Lying and Fantasy. (God is ultimate truth and there is no fantasy in God or in His Word. Fantasy causes most of our young people's problems: drugs, drink, sex, etc.)
The truth is important to God and many, ignorantly, cause children to believe a lie in the guise of a friendly, jolly, phoney, called Santa Claus. (This lie caused our daughter to doubt that her parents would tell her the truth. All lies come from the Devil, John 8:44. God taught us to tell the truth in love; we practice tough love!)
The encyclopedia says that the origin of dolls is witchcraft and magic. Only witch doctors or medicine men were allowed to handle them. To this day, multitudes of idol (demon) worshippers use dolls in pagan religious ceremonies. Exodus 20:4 - No graven images and Jer. 48:10 - Lord places a curse on those that use deceit. (Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what dolls to throw away; be cautious about any doll.)
The inventor of the first deck of cards evidently hated God and the Bible, and designed a message in the cards which was the exact opposite of the truth of Scripture. Jesus is supposed to be the joker. Witches, psychics and Satan worshippers use playing cards for divination, and to cast spells and curses. It is time that Christians clean house and destroy the hidden works of darkness (I John 2:15-17, Romans 12:1-2, II Cor. 6:17-18 and I Timothy 6:12). (Playing card games can become addictive.)
By initiating young, interested believers into the battle for deliverance, they soon become seasoned soldiers, learning tactics of war in the battlefield. (We have taught small children to cast out demons; the demons hate to have to obey children! First grade children were taught to war in the spirit.)
MINISTRY TO CHILDREN (EXCERPTS)
Since it has already been shown that demon spirits are able to gain entrance to a fetus and into children, it is obvious that there should be deliverance for them. Demons can be called out of children in the same way they are called out of adults. There will be manifestations of the spirits leaving through the mouth and nose as in other deliverances. (They can also be cast out of the fetus in the womb.)
Ordinarily, children are quite easily delivered. Since the spirits have not been there very long, they are not as deeply embedded in the flesh. There are exceptions to this, as in the case of children who have been exposed to demonic attack through severe circumstances. The manifestations of the demons can be quite dramatic, even in children. (It is fun to cast demons out of babies, watch demons manifest and watch them leave.)
A young Christian couple brought their three-month old child for ministry. This was their first baby and they had disagreed as to how to discipline the child. The father and mother had a violent argument over the matter. While they were having this argument, the child began to scream, and since the incident it was apparent that the child was suffering from tormenting spirits. My wife held the child in her arms and began to command the troubling spirits to go in the name of Jesus. As the first spirit came out, the baby stiffened and cried out. Two other demons came out in the same way. Then the child grew quiet and relaxed, and was soon asleep.
Most children by the age of five or six can be given a simple explanation of what you are going to do before you begin the ministry. They need to know that you are not talking to them but to the spirits in them, otherwise they may be offended or frightened by words of command addressed to the evil spirits. Usually the children are quite cooperative. Since the children may feel more secure with a parent, it is often best for the parent to hold the child during the ministry. The deliverance minister must discern reactions in the child attributable to the spirits being stirred up. The spirits may cause the child to resist being held. He may cry or scream and show signs of great fear. The demons may try various tactics to make one think it is the child being hurt or wronged. The minister and/or parent will then become so sympathetic with the child that they will stop the ministry and the demons retain their hold. (Don't be fooled or become sympathetic to the demons!)
Especially in ministry with children it is well to remember the fact that it is not the loudness of a command that moves the demon but the authority of the name and of the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. The commands can be given with such calmness and matter-of-factualness that the child will scarcely realize what is taking place. (Speak quietly and softly; this infuriates the demons! Know your authority over the forces of evil.)
How do infants and children keep themselves free from the demons once they are delivered, since they are not competent to protect themselves? It is not the responsibility of the child but of his parents or guardians. I believe you will find in the Scripture that when Jesus ministered to children, one or both of the parents were present. It is the responsibility of parents to be the spiritual guardians of their children. (Very few parents do their job properly.)
CHILDREN AND DELIVERANCE (EXCERPTS)
Some people say that children do not need deliverance. I could not disagree more. Parents have a solemn responsibility to provide protection for their offspring in the matter of spiritual warfare. So many curses, legal holds, and other legal grounds can be inherited through the ignorance, curiosity, and/or willful disobedience of the parents. In addition, our society provides a climate for demon infestation. (We have not seen any parents that have protected their children completely or properly; we didn't.)
Once one is alerted to the dangers of passing on weaknesses, infirmities and other unpleasant things to siblings, he should begin breaking curses, destroying legal holds and grounds, and binding any inherited spirits. This is preparation for casting them out. The occult demons are tremendously powerful and tenacious, often staying in families for centuries. People afflicted with them are highly susceptible to psychic phenomena and influence. (Notice that the deliverance prayers are establishing the basis for casting out the demons.)
We have seen children (from babies to teens) receive significant deliverance in the church and at home. Parents are able to minister some of this to younger ones while the child is sleeping. There need be no fear created in the child about deliverance.
They will usually be able to handle the idea of casting out evil spirits better than many adults. (Adults have to overcome false religious teaching, ignorance of the Bible, and fear of deliverance.)
When a child is brought to us for prayer, we ask that one or both parents accompany them, preferably the father, since he has the most spiritual authority. Often I will talk briefly with the child, allaying any fears, with love for him. (We will not minister to the children without the parents present.)
Usually I ask if he sometimes does or says things he doesn't really want to do, things which get him into trouble. After an affirmative answer, I will mention that often ugly things called spirits get into a boy or girl and cause this sort of thing. I also talk with the child about asking the Lord Jesus to come into his heart (Revelation 3:20) if he has not already done so. I then ask if he would like for those things to come out of him if they are there. Children seldom want problem-causing things and usually readily consent to prayer.
I pray for them, quietly taking authority over the spirits and commanding them to manifest and leave. If they are stubborn and the father is present, I will have him take authority and guide him in what to pray. In practically every case this combined assault will rout the demons. (The parents should enter into the deliverance of their children in church and at home.)
If parents wait until the child is grown up before attempting deliverance, they will discover the enemy has wasted no time and has burrowed in deeply, often scarring body and mind. They will work tirelessly to put a child in bondage, drag him out into the world, and enslave him with many sinful habits. An ounce of prevention here is certainly worth the proverbial pound of cure. (Full Gospel Christians are in general very demonized, not demon possessed, but simply have many demons!)
Pigs In The Parlor - Ministry to Children
Demolishing The Host Of Hell - Children " Deliverance
1. Get the people to pray out loud one or more Deliverance Prayers selected for the meeting or appropriate for the teaching preceding deliverance.
2. Prayer Against Biblical Curses
3. Prayer Against Soul Ties
4. Prayer Against Occult And False Religions
5. Prayer Against Cursed Objects And Demon Infestation
6. Prayer To Loose Godly Spirits
7. One or all of the above prayers can be used in a mass deliverance meeting. Once the prayers have been prayed, call out the demons associated with the lists under each prayer.
8. Call out the list of demons associated with the teaching such as Sexual Sin and Diseases.
HOW TO GET DELIVERED
Relax and cooperate with the deliverance minister and workers. There is nothing to be afraid of. God never gives a spirit of fear; all fear is from Satan. We have not lost a deliveree in about twenty-five years of ministry.
Demons are like air. They are usually expelled by the exhaling of breath. This can be by yawning, coughing, deep breathing or gentle exhaling of breath. Demons can have nests in the body which have substance. They are usually expelled by blowing the nose or coughing up phlegm. Don't feel bad when this happens.
For instance, it is beautiful to see a cancer vomited out of a person during deliverance. I sat at his feet and watched Win Worley deliver a woman from cancer at Lake Hamilton Bible Camp. Paper towels and waste cans may be provided for this reason.
Demons can temporarily take over your body and manifest their characteristics. They can look through your eyes, cause the body to assume grotesque shapes, temporarily paralyze the body, throw the body on the floor and cause it to squirm around, and talk using your voice.
Deliverance is the casting out of demons from your body. Prayer is the infilling of the Holy Spirit. Leave the air passages open so that the spirits can leave.
Do not pray, pray in tongues or chant. Chanting is the repetition of a word or phrase such as saying Jesus repeatedly.
Decide that you want to get rid of the demons within your body. You no longer agree with them and they no longer will be your pets. Exercise your mind and will to be delivered. If the demons do not leave, command them, by name, to go; do this verbally, out loud, for more power.
Do not hold back or be embarrassed. As they come up and out of your chest, let them go even if you have to spit or whatever. It is all right even if they take over some part of your body. If you have too much pride to let the demons manifest to get delivered, you give the demons a right to stay. God hates pride; it is an abomination to Him!
Deliverance workers should move around quietly. Provide paper towels to those who need them. Lay hands on those who are having trouble, agree with them, and command the demons to come out.
Do not start a conversation with the person during mass deliverance. This interrupts the flow of the deliverance and you then have your own private meeting.
Deliverance is not prayer. You command the demons to go in The Name of Jesus Christ. He will not cast the demons out. He has given us that authority and He expects us to use it.
Babies and children generally get delivered easily. Babies can even get delivered in the womb. Women generally manifest more than men do. Women usually get into and out of spiritual trouble more quickly than men. Men generally get delivered by the simple exhaling of the breath. The more a person is in bondage, the greater the manifestations will be.
Deliverance is dynamic and exciting. It is wonderful to see people getting set free from demon bondage. Jesus Christ is glorified when Satan is defeated by Christians here on earth.
Families should sit together. Husbands are the most effective in casting demons out of their family because they are given spiritual authority over it.
It is not the loudness of a command that moves the demon but the authority of the name and blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. You must know your authority or the demons will recognize your weakness. By initiating young, interested believers into the battle for deliverance, they soon become seasoned soldiers, learning tactics on the battlefield.
DEMONIC AREAS TO COVER
It is not be possible to cover all areas of deliverance in one meeting. You may want to only cover one area at a meeting such as Sexual Sin and Diseases. Mass deliverance at some time should cover the following areas: deliverance prayers, Biblical curses, soul ties, occult and false religions, cursed objects and loosing Godly spirits.
Deliverance Prayers are found in the next chapter. Choose the prayer or prayers that are appropriate for the meeting. These are prayers to use before starting to cast out demons.
PRAYER AGAINST BIBLICAL CURSES
I forgive my ancestors and anyone else that has cursed me. I ask that God forgive me and them. I break curses placed on me or my descendants from uttering a wish of evil against one; to imprecate evil, to call for mischief or injury to fall upon; to execrate, to bring evil upon or to; to blast, vex, harass or torment with great calamities. I break these curses in Jesus' name. I break the curses back to ten generations or even to Adam and Eve on both sides of my family, and destroy legal holds and legal grounds that demons have to work in my life. I break curses that follow in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I now rebuke, break, loose myself and my children from evil curses, charms, vexes, hexes, spells, jinxes, psychic powers, bewitchment, witchcraft and sorcery, that have been put upon me or my family line from persons or from occult or psychic sources, and I cancel connected or related spirits and command them to leave me. I thank you, Lord, for setting me free. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee.
Mistreating God's Chosen People, Willing Deceivers, Adultery, Harlotry and Prostitution, Disobedience to Bible, Idolatry, Keeping Cursed Objects, Refusing To Fight For God, House of Wicked, Not Giving To Poor, Stealing, Swearing Falsely By God, Failing To Give Glory to God, Robbing God of Tithes, Dishonoring Parents, Hearkening to Wives Rather Than God, Making Graven Images, Cheating People Out of Property, Taking Advantage of Blind; Oppressing Strangers, Widows and Orphans; Bestiality, Incest With Sister or Mother, Murder Secretly or For Hire, Pride, Putting Trust In Man, Doing The Work of God Deceitfully, Rewarding Evil For Good, Abortion or Causing Unborn To Die, Having Bastards, Murdering Indirectly, Striking Parents, Kidnapping, Cursing Parents, Not Preventing Death, Sacrificing to Gods, Witchcraft, Turning Someone Away From God, Following Horoscopes, Rebelling Against Pastors, Losing Virginity Before Marriage, False Prophets, Rape, Not Disciplining Children, Teaching Rebellion Against God, Cursing Rulers, Refusing To Warn Sinners, Defiling The Sabbath, Sacrificing Humans, Seances and Fortune Telling, Intercourse During Menstruation, Homosexuals and Lesbians, Necromancers, Blaspheming Lord's Name, Being Carnally Minded, Oral and Anal Sex, Children Rebelling, Nonproductivity, Fugitive and Vagabond, Improper Family Structure, Destruction of Family Priesthood, Refusing To Do The Word of God, Family Disorder, Failure and Poverty, Any Sin Worthy of Death, Touching God's Anointed, Perversion of Gospel, Loving Cursing, Choosing That Which God Delights Not In, Looking To World For Help, Stubbornness and Rebellion, Offending Children Believing Christ, Adding To or Taking Away From Bible, and all Biblical Curses not listed Above.
PRAYER AGAINST SOUL TIES
Father, I break and renounce evil soul ties that I have had or may have had with lodges, adulterers, close friends, husbands, wives, engagements, cults and binding agreements between buddies.
Forgive me for developing soul ties with anyone. I forgive those who would control me. I renounce these evil soul ties, break them and wash them away with the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I break evil soul ties with the following:
2. Anyone I Have Had Sex With Outside of Marriage
3. Divorced Mates
4. By Incest, Rape, Fornication, Adultery, Homosexuality, Bestiality, Lesbianism
5. Bloodless Religions, Religious Cults
6. Blood Brothers and Sisters By Rites
7. Witchcraft, Occult, Satan Worship
8. Fortune Tellers, Mediums
9. Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Mental Institutions
10. Finally, I break any agreement with anyone that forms an evil soul tie.
PRAYER AGAINST OCCULT AND FALSE RELIGION
Lord, I now confess seeking from Satan the help that should only come from God. I now confess occultism and false religions as sin. Lord, I now repent and renounce these sins and ask you to forgive me. I renounce Satan and his works: I hate his demons; I count them my enemies. In the Name of Jesus Christ I now close the door on occult practices, and I command such spirits to leave me in the Name of Jesus Christ.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself and my children from psychic powers or bondages and bonds of physical or mental illness, upon me or my family line, as the results of parents or any other ancestors. I thank you Lord, for setting me free.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I now renounce, break and loose myself from demonic subjection to my mother, father, grandparents, or any other human beings, living or dead, that have dominated me in any way, and I thank you, Lord, for setting me free.
I forgive my ancestors and ask that You would forgive me for participating in occult and false religion. I renounce all fortune telling, magic practices and spiritism, cults and false teachings, and Satan worship. I break every curse and soul tie brought about by psychic heredity, occult contacts and religious cults. I now break any demonic hold on my family line due to supernatural experiences apart from God including the following forbidden practices and all that they entail:
Enchantments, Wizardry, Necromancy, Witchcraft, Observer of Times, Fortune Telling, Consulting With Familiar Spirits, Occult Practices, Spiritism, Sorcery, Magic Practices, Son or Daughter Passing Through Fire, Divination, Charmers, False Religious Cults and any other Occult or False Religious Practice.
PRAYER AGAINST CURSED OBJECTS AND DEMON INFESTATION
Lord Jesus, I ask that you forgive me for having cursed objects in my home. Show me by the Holy Spirit what to destroy:
1. Books and objects identified with anything related to Satan's Kingdom.
2. Sinful activities of former residents that left curses.
3. Knocking or noisy ghosts and apparitions (poltergeist).
4. Owl and frog images of all types.
5. Witch's mask and fetishes used by witch doctors.
6. Objects and literature that pertain to false religions, cults, the occult and spiritism.
7. Graven images of gods (demons).
8. Objects dedicated to demons (idols and artifacts).
9. Ouija boards or other occult paraphernalia.
10.Prayers and worship to demons bring curses on home.
11.Mexican sun gods; idols, incense; Buddhas; hand carved objects from Africa or the Orient; anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling, etc.; books or objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms or cult religions (Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, metaphysics, etc.); rock and roll records and tapes.
12.Jewelry given to a person by someone in witchcraft, hex signs, ancient geometric and mystical motifs, jewelry designed to bring good luck and act as talisman to chase evil.
13. Egyptian ankh, Polynesian tikkis of gods, broken cross (peace symbol), chais, African jujus, Italian horn, protectors from the evil eye, hand with index and little fingers pointing up, crosses, clovers, stars, wishbones, lucky coins, mystic medals, horseshoes, religious fetishes and statues.
14. Products with cryptic curses (hidden, secret, occult curses).
15. Puppets, cult objects or representations. Dolls used for witchcraft and magic.
PRAYER TO LOOSE GODLY SPIRITS
Lord Jesus Christ, we ask that you direct the angels to minister to our needs. We loose warring angels, ministering angels, the Holy Spirit and the Seven-Fold Spirit of God. We loose legions of angels including the following Godly spirits:
Spirit of Wisdom, Poor in Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit of Your Father, Spirit of the Lord, Strong in Spirit, Right Spirit, Spirit of Truth, Holy Spirit, Spirit of Life, Broken Spirit, Spirit of Adoption, Spirit of Princes, Fervent in Spirit, Faithful Spirit, Spirit of Meekness, Humble Spirit, Spirit of Faith, Excellent Spirit, Spirit of Jesus Christ, Spirit of Man, Eternal Spirit, Patient in Spirit, Meek and Quite Spirit, Spirit of the Ruler, Spirit of Glory, Spirit of Judgment, Spirit of Prophecy, Spirit of Understanding, Spirit of Elijah, Spirit of Counsel/Might, Contrite Spirit, Spirit of Knowledge, Good Spirit, New Spirit, Spirit of Deep Sleep, Spirit of Holy Gods, Spirit of Living Creature, Spirit of Grace and Supplication, Spirit of Holiness, Spirit of Christ, Spirit of Grace, Quickening Spirit, Free Spirit and all other Godly Spirits.
1. Pray out loud for the most power in the spiritual world.
2. If you are working in personal deliverance, get the individual to pray about their specific problems and sins.
3. If you are working in mass deliverance, lead the group in praying the form prayers.
4. A good selection of prayers to use in and meeting is the Moodys' Prayers.
5. You can choose to use the Short Prayer, Medium Prayer or Long Prayer, or the Moodys' Prayers.
There are many good deliverance prayers that have been written and printed in books and in loose-leaf form. Some of these prayers are general and some have been written for specific subjects.
The ideal prayer is the one prayed by the individual, being ministered to at that time, to cover the specific areas of that person's life that are in sin (personal deliverance). The next best prayer is the form prayer which the person or group repeats after the deliverance leader or reads from the printed prayer.
The following prayers have been used many times by us and others. They have produced good results. One side benefit is that the people can see what is wrong and evil in their lives by what is contained in the prayers. These prayers can be used for individuals, small groups or large groups equally well.
Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. You redeemed me by your blood and I belong to you, and I want to live for you. I confess all my sins, known and unknown, I'm sorry for them all. I renounce them all. I forgive all others as I want you to forgive me. (Pause to allow forgiveness of others as The Holy Spirit leads.) Forgive me now and cleanse me with your blood. I thank you for the blood of Jesus Christ which cleanses me now from all sin. And I come to you now as my deliverer. You know my special needs--the thing that binds, that torments, that defiles; that evil spirit, that unclean spirit. I claim the promise of your word, 'Whosoever that calleth on the name of the Lord shall be delivered.' I call upon you now. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, deliver me and set me free. Satan, I renounce you and all your works. I loose myself from you, in the Name of Jesus. I command you to leave me right now in Jesus' Name. Amen!
This is my favorite prayer because it is short and effective. The first part is salvation and the last part is deliverance. You can pause and let the people forgive others as the Holy Spirit leads them.
Sins of Ancestors, Curses, Soul Ties, Fragmented Soul
and Subconscious Mind
I forgive my ancestors (upwards), descendants (downwards), and anyone else (outwards) that has sinned against me or hurt me (those outside of me). I ask you to forgive them for their many sins and mistakes. I remit their sins, sever demonic ties, and set myself free. I ask God to bless them with spiritual blessings, bring them into truth, and meet their needs out of His Riches in Glory through Christ Jesus. I ask that God will forgive me (Godwards) for my many sins, and I forgive myself (inwards) for sins against my body.
I now take authority over Satan and all the forces of evil according to the The Holy Bible, the complete Word of God, and command that you obey it. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I command these things to be done.
I break curses, charms, spells, jinxes, psychic powers, hexes, vexes and demonic ties that bind. I break soul ties caused by witchcraft, sorcery, bewitchment or sexual sins. Lord Jesus, restore my fragmented soul: mind, will and emotions; send your angels out to recover anything that Satan has stolen from me. Lord Jesus, stir up the demons in my subconscious mind so that they can be identified and cast out. I pray in the blessed name of Jesus Christ: My Lord, Master and Savior, and command the forces of evil to obey in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Taking Spiritual Authority Over The Meeting
Satan, we come against powers, principalities, evil forces in this world and spiritual wickedness in high places. We come against demons inside or outside of anyone present, over this city, state, nation and world, in Hell or out of Hell. The Bible says, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. We intend to exercise that power to set ourselves free. Satan, we come against you by the power and blood of Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, by the name of Jesus, by the authority of the believer, in the unity of our spirits. Satan, we tell you that we sit in heavenly places with our Christ Jesus. We are over you, your fallen angels, your demons and forces of evil. We command you to line up in rank and file and order, and come out quickly. We bind the power that you have and loose ourselves from you in the name of Jesus.
Lord Jesus Christ, we ask that you would send the gifts of the Holy Spirit as needed to minister to the needs of the people and to accomplish what you want done here today. We are careful to give you the glory, honor, praise and credit for everything that is said or done. We ask these things in the blessed name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Master and Savior. And we take authority over Satan according to the whole Word of God. For it's in Jesus name we pray. Amen!
Thank you, Lord, for dying for my sins, for your glorious resurrection, and for making me a new creature in Christ by faith in your precious blood. Dear Lord, I have a confession to make:
1. I have sought supernatural experience apart from you.
2. I have disobeyed your Word.
3. I want you to help me renounce these things and cleanse me in body, soul and spirit in Jesus' name.
4. I renounce witchcraft and magic, both black and white.
5. I renounce Ouija boards and other occult games.
6. I renounce seances, clairvoyance and mediums; ESP, second sight, and mind reading.
7. I renounce fortune telling, palm reading, tea-leaf reading, crystal balls, Tarot and other card laying.
8. I renounce astrology and interest in horoscopes.
9. I renounce the heresy of reincarnation and healing groups involved in metaphysics.
10. I renounce hypnosis under any excuse or authority.
11.I break curses placed on me from occult sources, in Jesus' name.
12. I renounce curiosity about either future or past, and which is outside Thy Will.
13.I renounce water witching or dowsing, levitation, body lifting, table tipping, psychometry and automatic writing.
14.I renounce astral projection and other demonic skills.
15. I renounce literature I have ever read in these fields and vow that I will destroy such books in my own possession.
16. I now break, in the name of Jesus Christ, psychic heredity, and demonic holds upon my family line as a result of the disobedience of any of my ancestors. I also break bonds of physical or mental illness, in Jesus' name.
17.I also break demonic subjection to my mother, father, grandparents or any other human being.
18. In the name of Jesus Christ I renounce the psychic and occult.
19.I renounce cults that deny the Blood of Christ.
20.I renounce philosophies that deny the Divinity of Christ.
21.I call upon the Lord to set me free.
22. Lord, I have another confession to make. I have not loved, but have resented certain people. I call upon you, Lord, to help me forgive them. I do now forgive (Here we pause for several minutes while each person puts the names in the prayer which the Lord brings to mind, either of persons living or dead.)
23.I do now forgive myself.
24. I renounce evil spirits that bind or torment me and I call upon the Lord to set me free.
Lord, I have a confession to make: I have not loved, but have resented certain people and have unforgiveness in my heart, and I call upon you, Lord, to help me forgive them. I do now forgive (name them, both living and dead) and ask you to forgive them also, Lord. I do now forgive and accept myself, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you are the Son of God, that you are the Messiah come in the flesh to destroy the works of the Devil. You died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. I renounce unbelief and doubt as sin. I confess my sins and repent. I ask you to forgive me. I believe that your blood cleanses me from sin.
Pride, Ego and Vanity
Father, I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ. These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Father, I renounce these and turn away from them. I humble myself before you and come to you as a little child.
Pride, Ego and Vanity
Father, I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ. These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Father, I renounce these and turn away from them. I humble myself before you and come to you as a little child.
Come to Jesus, The Deliverer
I come to you, Jesus, as my Deliverer. You know my problems (name them), the things that bind, that torment, that defile and harass me. I now loose myself from dark spirits, from evil influences, from satanic bondages and from spirits in me that are not the Spirit of God. I command such spirits to leave me now in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Prince's Blood of Jesus
Through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am redeemed out of the hand of the Devil. My sins are forgiven. I am justified, made righteous, just as if I'd never sinned. I am made holy, set apart to God. My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, sanctified. The Blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanses me continually from sin. Therefore Satan has no part in me, no power over me. I renounce Satan, loose myself from him, command him to leave me, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command Satan and his demons to loose my mind. I ask you to send angels to break, cut and sever fetters, bands, ties and bonds, whether they be by word or deed. I ask you to loose the Seven-Fold Spirit of God: Spirit of the Lord, Fear of the Lord, Counsel, Might, Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding into me and my family.
Restoring the Soul
You can insert the name of the person or persons that you are praying for, rather than your name in the prayer:
Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask you to send angels to gather and restore my soul to its rightful place in me. I ask for you to send your angels to unearth and break earthen vessels, bonds, bands and bindings that have been put upon my soul, willingly or unawares. I ask you to have them free my soul from bondage by whatever means is required. I agree and say Father, that the Lord Jesus Christ is powerful and effective to do this.
Father, I ask you to send your angels to gather and restore the pieces of my fragmented mind, will and emotions to their proper place. Bring them into their original positions perfectly as you planned them when you formed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
I have the power and authority of Jesus Christ that has been delegated to me. In the authority of Jesus Christ, I break, cast out and return to the sender, the power of curses upon my head and soul.
Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as my protection. I surrender myself completely and unreservedly in every area of my life to you. I take a stand against the workings of Satan that would hinder me in my prayer life. I address myself only to the true and living God, and refuse involvement of Satan in my prayer. Satan, I command you, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave my presence with your demons. I bring the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between us. I resist the endeavors of Satan and his wicked spirits to rob me of the will of God. I choose to be transformed by the renewing of my mind. I pull down the strongholds of Satan.
Father I break and renounce evil soul ties that I have had or may have had with (lodges, adulterers, close friends, husbands, wives, engagements, cults, binding agreements between buddies). I renounce these evil soul ties, break them and wash them away with the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Pigs In The Parlor - Short Prayer
Out In The Name Of Jesus - Medium Prayer
Hegewisch Baptist Church - Long Prayer
1. God cursed the earth when Adam and Eve fell.
2. Biblical Curses apply to those or their descendents who have committed these sins.
3. Curses on Children can be used when specifically working with children.
4. Hex Signs and all associated with these symbols are demonic.
BLESSINGS, CURSES AND DURATION
Exodus 20:1-5Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation of great grandchildren.
Deut. 23:2Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants.
Deut. Ch. 28Blessings are for obeying and curses for disobeying the Holy Bible; verses 1-14: blessings, 15-44: curses and 45-68: wrath of God.
Exodus 20:1-5 " Ezekiel 18:1-9God showed Earline that this was the curse of idol worship brought on her by her Indian ancestors which caused her and her family heart trouble. He also showed her how to break the curse.
Notice how a family can be cursed to the fourth or tenth generation by the ancestors. Actually there are curses on the human race that go all the way back to Adam and Eve. Blessings can go from generation to generation if not broken by sin. Curses can also go from generation to generation if not broken by prayer.
Very simply, we are blessed for obeying the Word of God and cursed for disobeying the Word of God. Blessings and curses are promises from God which will either bring His favor or down the wrath of God on your family .
God will supply your needs: mental, physical, spiritual and material. He can become your Savior, Baptizer, Healer, Deliverer and Prosperer. These things will only come to pass if you follow the Bible - for every promise there is a condition. If you do not meet the condition, you will not receive the promise!
There is probably a curse for every scripture that is disobeyed. Sixty-six curses are listed which follow:
BIBLICAL CURSES (EXCERPTS)
1. Those who curse/mistreat Jews (Deut. 27:26; Gen. 27:29; 12:3; Num. 24:9).
2. Those willing deceivers (Jos. 9:23, Jer. 48:10; Mal. 1:14; Gen. 27:12).
3. An adulterous woman (Numbers 5:27).
4. Disobedience of Lord's commandments (Deut. 11:28; Dan. 9:11; Jer. 11:3).
5. Idolatry (Jer. 44:8; Deut. 29:19; Ex. 20:5; Deut. 5:8-9).
6. Those who keep or own cursed objects (Deut. 7:25; Jos. 6:18).
7. Those who refuse to come to the Lord's help (Judges 5:23).
8. House of the wicked (Prov. 3:33).
9. He who gives not to the poor (Prov. 28:27).
10. The earth by reason of man's disobedience (Isa. 24:3-6).
11.Jerusalem is a curse to nations if Jews rebel against God (Jer. 26:6).
12. Thieves and those who swear falsely by the Lord's Name (Zech. 5:4).
13. Ministers who fail to give the glory to God (Mal. 2:2; Rev. 1:6).
14. Those who rob God of tithes and offerings (Mal. 3:9; Haggai 1:6-9).
15. Those who hearken unto their wives rather than God (Gen. 3:17).
16. Those who lightly esteem their parents (Deut. 27:16).
17. Those who make graven images (Deut. 5:8; 27:15, Ex. 20:4).
18.Those who willfully cheat people out of their property (Deut. 27:17).
19.Those who take advantage of the blind (Deut. 27:18).
20. Those oppressing strangers, widows, fatherless (Deut. 27:19; Ex. 22:22-24)
21.Him who lies with his father's wife (Deut. 27:20; Lev. 18:8).
22.Him who lies with his sister (Deut. 27:22).
23.Those who smite their neighbors secretly (Deut. 27:24).
24.Those who take money to slay the innocent (Deut. 27:24).
25. Him who lies with any beast (Deut. 27:21; Ex. 22:19).
26. Adulterers (Job 24:15-18).
27.The proud (Psalm 119:21).
28.Those who trust in man and not the Lord (Jer. 48:10).
29.Those who do the work of the Lord deceitfully (Jer. 48:10).
30.Him who keeps back his sword from blood (Jer. 48:10; I Kings 20:35-42).
31.Those who reward evil for good (Prov. 17:13).
32.Illegitimate children (Deut. 23:2).
33.Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
34.Murderers (Exodus 21:12).
35.To murder indirectly (Exodus 21:14).
36. Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
37. Kidnappers (Exodus 21:16; Deut. 24:7).
38.Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
39.Those who cause the unborn to die (Exodus 21:22-23).
40. Those who do not prevent death (Exodus 21:29).
41.Those involved in witchcraft (Exodus 22:18).
42. Those who sacrifice to false gods (Exodus 22:20).
43. Those who attempt to turn anyone away from the Lord (Deut. 13:6-9).
44. Those who follow horoscopes (Deut. 17:2-5).
45. Those who rebel against pastors (Deut. 17:12).
46.False prophets (Deut. 18:19-22).
47. Women who keep not their virginity until they are married (Deut. 22:13-21)
48.Adulterers (Deut. 22:22-27).
49. Parents who do not discipline their children, but honor them above God (I Sam. 2:17, 27-36).
50.Those who curse their rulers (I Kings 2:8-9; Ex. 22:28).
51. Those who teach rebellion against the Lord (Jer. 28:16-17).
52. Those who refuse to warn them that sin (Ezek. 3:18-21).
53. Those who defile the Sabbath (Ex. 31:14; Num. 15:32-36).
54.Those who sacrifice human beings (Lev. 20:2).
55.Participants in seances and fortune telling (Lev. 20:6).
56. Homosexual and lesbian relationships (Lev. 20:13).
57.Sexual intercourse during menstruation (Lev. 20:18).
58. Necromancers and fortune tellers (Lev. 20:27).
59.Those who blaspheme the Lord's name (Lev. 24:15-16).
60. Those who are carnally minded (Romans 8:6).
61. Sodomy (oral and anal sex) (Gen. 19:13, 24-25).
62. Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
63. Possibly from murder, nonproductivity, a fugitive, vagabond (Gen. 4:11; Matt. 5:21-22, Jesus' statement on hatred equals murder, John 3:15).
64.Possible curse upon improper family structure - destruction of family priesthood (Mal. 4:6) with special attention given to the relationship between father and children.
65.The curse causeless shall not come (Prov. 26:2).
66. Any sin worthy of death is also cursed by God (Deut. 21:22-23).
CURSES ON CHILDREN
1. Children born from incestuous unions (Gen. 19:36-38).
2. Curse of idol worship extends to fourth generation of great grandchildren (Exodus 20:1-5).
3. Children who strike their parents (Exodus 21:15).
4. Those who curse their parents (Exodus 21:17).
5. Iniquity of fathers on children (Exodus 34:6-7).
6. Children wandered for forty years (Numbers 14:18 " 33).
7. Idol worship (Deut. 5:9-10).
8. Rebellious children (Deut. 21:18-21).
9. Curse of the bastard extends to tenth generation of descendants (Deut. 23:2).
10. In son's days evil will come on his house (I Kings 21:19).
11.The iniquity of the father upon the children (Jer. 32:18).
SYMBOLS OF HEX SIGNS (EXCERPTS)
Remove these symbols from your person and possessions:
1. Six Petal Rosette and Lucky Stars - these are your lucky stars.
2. The Irish Shamrock Hex - good luck, fast life, good fortune and fidelity.
3. Tulip - faith, hope and charity.
4. Unicorn - virtue and piety.
6. Twelve Petal Rosette - that each month of the year be joyous ones.
7. The Distelfink - the bird of happiness always near you and good fortune.
8. Your Lucky Stars - lucky stars that guide your heart.
9. Love and Romance - rosette and hearts of love and romance.
10.Eight Pointed Star - star and rosette to bring abundance and goodwill.
12. There is a symbol for each of the above listed hex signs.
Annihilating The Host Of Hell! - Book 1 - Biblical Curses
AIDS TO CASTING OUT DEMONS
Practice systematic deliverance: basic then advanced then special deliverance - mass and individual deliverance. Work on one or more areas of a person's life at a time or in mass deliverance. You can not cast out all of the demons at one time; Christians are very demonized!
Pray deliverance prayers - break Biblical curses and soul ties - renounce occult and false religions - loose Godly Spirits - destroy or exorcise cursed objects - make positive confessions in Christ - read deliverance Scripture.
If the demons do not leave, find out what their legal right is and remove it. Ask God what it is, force the demon to tell you and/or ask the person what sin they or their ancestors committed to get them in that trouble.
Make positive confessions to God and to each other about living our life for Christ. Some of these types of statements follow:
1. We forgive everyone that has hurt or sinned against us, and we pray for our enemies.
2. We exercise honesty - humility - repentance - renunciation - forgiveness - prayer - warfare.
3. We seize the Kingdom of Heaven and take it by force from Satan.
4. We overcome Satan by the Blood of the Lamb, by our testimony for Jesus Christ, and we love not our lives unto death.
5. We send back every fiery dart and demon attack that has been sent against us. We give no opportunity to the Devil.
6. We cast out the demons and their works. We eject, drive out, pluck out, thrust out, expel, rebuke, censure, admonish, send away, put out, loosen holds, break up nests, and put off works of demons.
7. We have power, authority, mastery, superhuman force and control over all the works of the enemy; you must obey and subordinate yourselves to our commands.
8. We resist, despise, have contempt for, speak doom to, abhor, loathe, detest and hate sin and evil, Satan, fallen angels, demons and everything that God hates,
9. We break the power of cursed objects, hex signs, demonic toys and games, and objects infested by demons.
10. We put on the Whole Armor of God and cover ourselves with the Blood of Jesus Christ. We accept Jesus Christ is our Lord, Master and Savior!
11. We close doorways for Satan in the occult, addictions, sexual impurities, demonic healing, demonic religions, rock music, inheritances and any others known or unknown.
IF THE DEMONS DO NOT LEAVE
No demon can resist the name of Jesus or disobey the Word of God when they are being used properly in deliverance. If this happens, then they have a legal right before God to remain.
You must search out this legal right and remove it. The person being ministered to must do their part! Generally, the right to remain has to do with what other people have done to that person or what that person has done to himself. The most common ground is unforgiveness. Other common grounds are sins of ancestors or anyone who had authority over that person, or the personal sins of that person.
CASTING OUT DEMONS
1. Cast out demons associated with Basic Deliverance, then Advanced Deliverance and then Special Deliverance.
2. Cast out demons that the Holy Spirit or the people tell you about.
Start with casting out families of demons that comprise basic deliverance: Rejection, Bitterness and Rebellion in that order.
1. Rejection 2.Bitterness 3.Rebellion
Fear of Rejection Resentment Self-Will
Self-Rejection Hatred Stubbornness
After basic deliverance, go on to other demonic families. The list of names of demons seems to be endless. There is a name of a demon for everything that is contrary to the Word of God. Call the demon out by his characteristic or personality. Demons will answer to their medical names, common names, spiritual names or physical symptoms.
Caution: The following list was made for those that have been involved in Satan worship. They are very demonized and will require personal deliverance as the demons may tear their bodies when coming out. These demons are particularly associated with Satan worship:
I now command controlling spirits to come out of me as follows:
Soul: Mind - Will - Emotions
Conscious - Subconscious - Unconscious
Body: Physical - Brain - Sexual Organs
I now command special demons to manifest and come out or leave as your name is called:
Wer Beasts: Vampires - Werewolves - Zombies
Manifestations: Changelings - Incubi/Succubi - Dopple Gangers
Objects: Familiar Objects - Fetish - Talisman - Amulets - Marks - Hagstones - Biofeedback
Curses: Spells - Incantations - Hexes - Vexes
I now command demons associated with the above practices to come out as well as the following demonic families:
Demons: Son of Satan, Mind Control, Death, Occult, Magic, Witchcraft, Drugs,,Child Abuse, Fornication, Demonic Healing, Eastern Religions, Demonic Inheritance, Demonic Games, Rock Music, Voodoo, Familiar and Guiding Spirits, Forces and Powers
LED BY HOLY SPIRIT
Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and let Him lead you in the names and sequence of calling out demons!
1. Read Deliverance Scripture out loud to the spiritual world.
2. Mark and/or underline the Scriptures in your Bible for reference.
3. Memorize your favorite fighting verses to quote to the enemy.
4. Read Cleaning Your House verses when exorcising a house or building.
The following is a partial list of scripture about deliverance. Once you learn to recognize deliverance, you can find scripture throughout the Bible that tells about how demons work in people's lives and what God thinks about how we should handle deliverance.
Ex. 20:2-5; Lev. 20:6, 27; Deut. 5:7-9; 7:25-26; 18:9-14; I Sam. 15:23; 16:14-18, 23; I Chron. 21:1; Job 1:6-12; 2:4-7; 12:16; 30:3-8; Psalms 18:2; 149:5-9; Isa. 14:4-23; 58:6-7; 61:1-3; Ezek. 20:7, 30, 43; Dan. 10:12-13; Joel 2:32; Zech. 3:1-2
Matt. 4:23-24; 5:23-24; 7:22-23; 8:16-17, 28-33; 10:1, 7-8; 12:22-29, 43-45; 15:22-28; 16:18-19; 17:14-21; 18:18-20; 28:18-20; Mark 1:23-27; 5:2-20; 7:25-30; 9:17-29; 16:15-20; Luke 4:33-36, 38-41; 6:17-18; 8:26-39; 9:1-2; 10:17-20; 11:14-26; 13:11-16; John 8:31-32, 44; 14:12-14; Acts 1:8; 5:3-4, 15-16; 8:5-7; 10:38; 19:11-19; Rom. 1:21-32; 16:20; I Cor. 5:4-5; II Cor. 10:3-6; 11:13-15; 12:7; Gal. 5:19-21; Eph. 1:19-23; 2:1-3; 3:10; 4:8-10, 26-27; 6:10-18; Phil. 1:28; 2:9-11; Col. 1:13-17; 2:15, 18-19; 3:5-8; I Thes. 2:18; II Thes. 2:7-12; I Tim. 1:18-20; 4:1-3; II Tim. 2:24-26; 3:1-6; Heb. 4:12; 12:14-16; James 1:5-8; 2:19; 3:14-16; 4:6-8; I Pet. 1:13-14; I John 3:8; 4:18; Rev. 12:7-11; 16:13-14; 20:1-3, 7-10.
READING SCRIPTURE TO DEMONS (EXCERPTS)
It is very handy to have your Bible scriptures about deliverance underlined and marked with a D so that you can read them to loosen the hold of the demons when they are hard to cast out. It is even better to memorize effective scripture verses in fighting through to victory.
General Verses for Spiritual Warfare
James 4:7 Prov. 18:10 II Cor. 10:3-5
Eph. 6:10-18 Rev. 12:11 I John 4:4-14
Luke 10:19 Mark 16:17
Verses to Use Against the Ruler Demons
I John 4:16b, 19-21 I John 3:14 Psalm 60:4
Son of Sol. 2:4 Luke 10:27 Matt. 22:37-39
Prov. 10:12 I Thes. 4:8 Phil. 2:1-2
Eph. 3:16-19 I Cor. 13:4-8a Gal. 5:22-23
Prov. 16:18-19 Prov. 3:34 Prov. 13:10
Prov. 16:16-17a Prov. 14:3 Prov. 15:25
Prov. 16:5 Prov. 21:23-24 Prov. 28:9
Prov. 19:1, 23 II Tim. 3:1-2 Phil. 2:5-8
James 4:10 I Peter 5:6
Nehemiah 8:10 Phil. 3:4; 4:13 Psalm 33:1
Psalm 34:1-3 Psalm 50:23 Psalm 104:33-34
Phil. 4:11, 13, 19 I Tim. 6:6 I Thes. 5:18
Psalm 56:3 Psalm 46:1-2 Psalm 107:2
II Tim. 1:7 Is. 44:2b-3 I John 4:18
Heb. 13:6 Josh. 1:9
Fear of Man
Prov. 29:25 Josh. 1:5 Josh. 10:8
Prov. 17:11 I Sam. 15:23 Jer. 28:16
Jer. 29:32 II Tim. 3:1-3 Eph. 5:21
Phil. 2:5-8 Phil. 2:14 I Thes. 5:18
Rom. 12:1-2 Rom. 13:1-2
II Tim. 2:22 I Cor. 6:9-10 I Cor. 6:17-20
I Cor. 3:16-17 Eph. 5:3 Lev. 19:2
Heb. 12:14 I Peter 2:11 Isaiah 52:11
Matt. 5:8, 27-28 Heb. 13:4 Titus 1:15
Mark 11:23-24 Luke 1:45 John 8:31-32
John 7:38 John 6:29 Acts 27:25
Heb. 11:1 I Peter 1:6-7 Gal. 2:20
John 3:16 Eph. 1:4-6 Heb. 13:5b
I John 4:16, 19 I Thes. 3:12-13 I Thes. 5:15-18
Phil. 2:1-11 John 15:7-12 John 6:37
John 4:10 Psalm 23 Psalm 91:1-2
Psalm 55:22 Psalm 16:5-8
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE
These are verses to read out loud while you exorcise your house of demons:
Num. 23:8, 23Can only curse if God curses (notice that God curses.)
Deut. 21:23Anyone hanged is accursed of God.
Deut. 32:5Have corrupted themselves.
Josh. 6:18Those who keep or own cursed objects (you are cursed.)
II Sam. 7:29Blessing of the Lord.
Gal. 3:13Christ has redeemed us from the curse (must be applied.)
Col. 2:14-15Blotting out ordinances against us.
Rev. 12:11Overcome by word of testimony.
Rev. 22:3No more curse in Heaven.
Out In The Name Of Jesus - Reading Scripture to Demons
HOW TO IDENTIFY GODLY
AND UNGODLY SPIRITS
HOW TO RECOGNIZE EVIL SPIRITS (EXCERPTS)
1. Discerning of Spirits, Word of Knowledge and Word of Wisdom: three gifts of the Holy Spirit.
2. Names claimed by demons which describe their work: such as anger - to make angry.
3. Counterfeiting and imitating spirits of God (spirit of divination for Word of Knowledge).
4. Synonyms for evil spirits (Roget's Thesaurus).
5. Personality of demon (soul - mind, will and emotions); just like you are except it does not have a physical body.
6. Cause demons to manifest and identify their names and characteristics (spiritual warfare).
7. Detection by common symptoms or problems: emotional, mental, speech, sex, addictions, physical and religious (false religions, Christian cults, occult and spiritism, false doctrine).
8. The Bible contains many names of demons and angels.
9. Dictionaries, encyclopedias and medical books are good sources of names of demons.
10. Study false religions, carnal worldly practices, and effects of drugs, sex and power to identify demonic practices.
THE SPIRITS OF GOD AND SATAN (EXCERPTS)
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits
whether they are of God (I John 4:1).
2. We can bind and loose spirits.
3. Therefore, we are safe in assuming that for every ministering spirit of the Lord, there will be one, and often many satanic counter spirits.
4. Loosing spirits from the Lord.
1. We bind the spirits (demons) of Satan and loose the spirits (angels) of God. We cast the demons out of people and God directs the angels to minister to our needs.
2. Godly spirits commonly mentioned are spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit of the Lord, Holy Spirit (human spirit, angels and Holy Spirit).
3. Ungodly spirits commonly mentioned are evil spirits, demons and devils. There is actually only one Devil, Satan; demons are the correct terminology. There are millions of fallen angels and billions of demons.
4. The following are lists of godly and ungodly spirits found in the Bible. You can identify many more after you have been in deliverance awhile. Ungodly spirits generally are found grouped in families. Where you find one demon, you frequently find a family of demons with the same characteristics with one demon as the leader (strong man or ruler demon).
DICTIONARY OF CLASSICAL MYTHOLOGY
"A knowledge of the classics and an acquaintance with the imaginary characters, places, and incidents of ancient mythology which have been such an inspiring influence to writers of all ages adds greatly to ones enjoyment of literature, art and conversation. The people outside literary and educational pursuits have sufficient opportunity or leisure to acquire or keep up a knowledge of this popular branch of learning. It is important, therefore, to present in dictionary form the story of gods, goddesses, heroes, and heroines of the old Grecian and Roman literature. It will lead to a better understanding of the countless references which are made from time to time in the literature of the day to classic subjects. It is a great wonderland of posy and romance, and forms a realm all its own, the realm of antiquity's gods and demons and of prehistoric heroes."
Notice the highlighting and what it says to you. It is talking about gods, goddesses and demons. There is a demon behind every god and goddess worshiped by man!
You are seeing products with these names more and more today. Is this innocent or deliberate? The definitions of these names can be found in unabridged dictionaries. We recommend that you purchase one for spiritual research.
IDOLS WORSHIPPED BY COUNTRIES
The names of idols are the same as names of demons. There is a demon behind every idol that is worshipped by man. Notice that there are male and female gods and goddesses. Satan has something for everyone. Temple prostitutes included male homosexuals, female lesbians and female prostitutes.
TABER'S CYCLOPEDIC MEDICAL DICTIONARY
The following is Taber's definition of multiple sclerosis: "A chronic, slowly progressive disease of the central nervous system characterized by development of disseminated demyelinated glial patches called plaques. Symptoms and signs are numerous, but in later stages those of Charcot's triad (nystagmus, scanning speech, and intention tremor) are common. Occurs in the form of many clinical syndromes, the most common being the cerebral, brain stem-cerebellar, and spinal. A history of remissions and exacerbations is diagnostic. Etiology is unknown and there is no specific therapy." (This means that the doctors don't know what causes the disease and how to cure it).
Notice the underlined words. They tell you the symptoms of the disease and where it is located in the body. With this information, you can pray for healing and enter into spiritual warfare more effectively. The symptoms can be called out as names of demons such as plaques, Charcot's triad, nystagmus, scanning speech and intention tremor. Demons will answer to their medical names, common names, symptoms or names they are given in the spiritual world.
We worked with a woman in deliverance who had this disease by using the above method. We would get manifestations as we called out the demons by their medical names. She was delivered and healed. The key is forgiving your ancestors and anyone in spiritual authority over you for their sins and asking for forgiveness for your sins that opened the door to the disease.
NEUROTIC AND ABNORMAL PERSONALITIES
THE THREE P'S FAMILIES
PSYCHONEUROSIS, PSYCHONEUROTIC AND PSYCHOPSYCHOSIS
These lists of demons help you to understand those you are ministering to who have these personalities. A study of psychology and psychiatry can be very helpful in identifying names of demons. The method of treatment can also open the door to demons. The medical profession identifies the names of demons but they don't know about casting them out.
Phobias are fears. There are 210 phobias recognized by psychiatrists.
USING A THESAURUS IN DELIVERANCE (EXCERPTS)
1. Because demons tend to cluster in family groupings, the thesaurus can be an amazingly helpful instrument to identify demons within a specific category.
2. When the spirit is forced to manifest, his name, located in the thesaurus, becomes a tool to uncover his supportive network of demons.
3. This method has been tried in the laboratory of experience and many times has been the key to a breakthrough in cases where the demons have a particularly stronghold on the individual.
SOURCE AND BRANCHES OF FALSE RELIGIONS
The first false religion in the Bible can be traced back to Nimrod, his wife, Semiramus, and her child, Tammuz. From this source branched out other false religions. The Catholic religion is for those who want to be RELIGIOUS. The Masonic religion is for those who want BUSINESS SUCCESS. The Occult religion is for those who want POWER, SEX AND DRUGS. This is true of anyone who follows a bloodless religion without the blood of Jesus Christ and has not had a born-again experience with Jesus Christ: Lord, Master and Savior.
I break curses back to the false religion of Nimrod. I forgive anyone who is Catholic, Masonic or Occult. I break curses coming from these sources. I command those spirits to leave me in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
1. Pigs In The Parlor - 3 R's (Root of Bitterness, Rebellion and Rejection) and 53 Common Demon Groupings.
2. Demolishing The Hosts Of Hell, Names Claimed By Demons (1300 Demons) and Using a Thesaurus in Deliverance.
3. Roget's Thesaurus - Synonyms (names of demons).
4. Battling The Hosts Of Hell - Names of Demons.
5. Conquering The Hosts Of Hell - The Spirits of God and Evil Spirits Mentioned or Implied in Scripture
6. Education Book Of Essential Knowledge, An Addition Of Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary, Consolidated Book Publishers, U.S.A.
7. Unger's Bible Dictionary by Merril F. Unger, Moody Press, Chicago
8. Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, F.A. Davis, Co., Philadelphia, PA
9. Psychology Made Simple, by Abraham P. Sperling, Made Simple Books, Double Day and Company, Inc., Garden City, New York
NAMES OF DEMONS
1. The different names and list of demons seems endless.
2. There is a name of a demon for any practice that is contrary to the Bible.
3. There is a name of a demon for any idol that is worshipped by man.
4. Choose the List of Demons that pertains to the area of ministry such as to children.
5. Common Demon Groupings are families of demons that are commonly found. It is a good all around list to use.
LISTS OF DEMONS
The following are the titles of different lists of demons which are found in the Mass Deliverance Manual written by Gene and Earline Moody:
Abused Children (Deliverance for the Subconscious Mind)
Ahab and Jezebel (The Curse of Ahab and Jezebel)
Bad Habits of Thinking and Reacting
Baldness - Beards - Hair
Bastards (The Curse of the Bastard)
Children Drug Addicts
Christian Fantasy - Lies not Truth
Christmas - Pagan or Christian Holiday?
Classical Mythology (How to Identify Godly and Ungodly Spirits)
Common Demon Groupings (How to Minister Basic Deliverance)
Cursed Objects (Cleaning Your House)
Cursing Others and Being Cursed
Drugs and Medicines
Drunkenness and Gluttony
Effeminacy - Sins of Sodom
Fears Of (How to Identify Godly and Ungodly Spirits)
Grief and Bitterness (Deliverance from Grief and Bitterness)
Hate, Vengeance, Envy and Strife
Idols Worshipped by Countries (How to Identify Godly and Ungodly Spirits)
Indians (Indian Curses)
Infirmity, Weakness, Sickness, Disease (Body - Cured and Healed by Deliverance)
Ingratitude (An Attitude of Gratitude)
Lies, Deceit and Flattery
Maintaining Your Deliverance from Evil Spirits
Mass Deliverance Supplement
Mind (The Mind: Freeing - Restoring - Protecting)
Occult (Forbidden Practices of the Occult)
Passive Mind (Passive Mind - The Devil's Workshop)
Psychoneurosis (The Neurotic Personalities)
Psychoneurotic (The Delinquent Personalities)
Psychopsychosis (The Pathologic Personalities)
Religious Error (Spirits of Religious Error)
Respect, Fear and Nervousness
Satan, Fallen Angels and Demons (Learn About the Real Enemy -Satan and Followers)
Schizophrenia and Paranoia (Schizophrenia)
Schizophrenia and Related Diseases (How to Identify Godly and Ungodly Spirits)
Scripture (Deliverance Scripture)
Selected Topic Studies
Self (How to be Miserable)
Sexual Harassment - Abuse - Assault - Violence
Sexual Sin and Diseases (Sexual Diseases, Impurities and Demons)
Toys and Games (Children's Deliverance)
Ungodly Spirits (How to Identify Godly and Ungodly Spirits)
Valentine's Day (What's Wrong with Valentine's Day?)
Ungodly Spirits (How to Identify Godly and Ungodly Spirits)
Valentine's Day (What's Wrong with Valentine's Day?)
When Demonization of Christians is Denied (Can a Christian Have a Demon?)
Witchcraft (Winning over Witchcraft)
Women's Inheritance (Our Inheritance from Woman's Viewpoint)
Women's Weaknesses (From Eve to Jezebel - Women's Weaknesses)
GENERAL LIST OF DEMONS TO CAST OUT OF CHILDREN
A good general list of demons to cast out of children is the Schizophrenia - Paranoid Hands list of demon families found in Chapter 21, Pigs In The Parlor. It can be used for mass or individual deliverance.
Start with Rejection, then Root of Bitterness, then Rebellion families. After going through basic deliverance, the three R's, then start to cast out the other demon families (Schizophrenia-Paranoia).
Find out the child's problems by talking to the parents (and the child if possible). After doing deliverance in paragraph above, then work on specific demon families identified for the individual.
You can also use the names of demonic toys, movies, games and music as the names of demons in deliverance. Very simply, there is a name of a demon for every evil practice that is contrary to the Holy Bible!
COMMON DEMON GROUPINGS
A good general list of demons to cast out of families and to use in mass deliverance is Common Demon Groupings from Pigs in the Parlor as follows:
Bitterness Accusation Passivity
Resentment Judging Funk
Hatred Criticism Indifference
Unforgiveness Faultfinding Listlessness
Anger Fear of Rejection Depression
Retaliation Self-Rejection Despair
Rebellion Inferiority Defeatism
Self-will Self-Pity Dejection
Stubbornness Loneliness Hopelessness
Disobedience Timidity Suicide
Anti-Submissiveness Shyness Death
Strife Ineptness Morbidity
Argument Jealousy Heaviness
Quarreling Envy Gloom
Fighting Suspicion Burden
Dominance Withdrawal Anxiety
Witchcraft Pouting Fear
Retaliation Fantasy Apprehension
Spite Unreality Nervousness
Sadism Escape Headache
Hurt Indifference Nervous Habits
Cruelty Stoicism Restlessness
Sensitiveness Sleepiness Insomnia
Self-Awareness Alcohol Roving
Fear of Man Drugs
Fear of Disapproval Sexual Impurity
Persecution Pride Fantasy Lust
Unfairness Vanity Masturbation
Fear of Judgment Ego Homosexuality
Fear of Condemnation Frustration Lesbianism
Fear of Accusation Criticism Adultery
Fear of Reproof Irritability Fornication
Sensitiveness Intolerance Incest
Mental Illness Rape
Insanity Competition Exposure
Madness Driving Frigidity
Retardation Pride Cults
Senility Ego Jehovah's Witnesses
Schizophrenia Christian Science
Paranoia Impatience Rosicrucianism
Hallucinations Agitation Theosophy
Paranoia Intolerance Subud
Jealousy Resentment Latihan
Envy Criticism Unity
Distrust False Burden Bahaism
Persecution False ResponsibilityUnitarianism
Fears False Compassion (Lodges, societies Confrontation and social agencies
Grief using the Bible "
Confusion Sorrow God as a basis but
Frustration Heartache omitting the blood
Incoherence Heartbreak atonement of Jesus
Forgetfulness Crying Christ)
Doubt Cruelty Occult
Unbelief Ouija Board
Skepticism Fatigue Palmistry
Tiredness Handwriting Analysis
Death Weariness Automatic Handwriting
Procrastination Infirmity Hypnotism
Compromise (May include Horoscope
Confusion any disease Astrology
Forgetfulness or sickness) Levitation
Indifference Fortune Telling
Inheritance Water Witching
Self Deception (Physical) Tarot Cards
Self-Delusion (Emotional) Pendulum
Self-Seduction (Mental) Witchcraft
Pride (Curses) Black Magic
Mind Binding Hyperactivity Conjuration
Confusion Restlessness Incantation
Fear of Man Driving Fetishes
Fear of Failure Pressure Etc.
Spiritism Spirits Cursing Religious
Mind Idolatry Course Jesting Formalism
Intellectualism Gossip Legalism
Rationalization Criticism Doctrinal Obsession
Pride Backbiting Fear of God
Ego Mockery Fear of Hell
Belittling Fear of Lost Salvation
Fears (All Kinds) Railing Religiosity
Phobias (All Kinds) Etc.
Hysteria Addictive "
Fear of Authority Nicotine Seance
Lying Alcohol Spirit Guide
Deceit Drugs Necromancy
Pride Medications False Religions
Ego Gluttony Buddhism
Self-Righteousness Gluttony Hinduism
Haughtiness Nervousness Islam
Importance Compulsive Eating Shintoism
Arrogance Resentment Confucianism
Theatrics Self-Pity Covetousness
Playacting Self-Reward Stealing
Pretension Self Accusation Material Lust
1. Be led by the Holy Spirit and search your home and possessions for cursed objects; then destroy the objects.
2. You can't destroy someone else's possessions. So, anoint with oil and exorcise the object.
3. Follow the Five Steps to Cleaning House.
4. If you know of demonic prayers against your family, break the curses.
5. There is more power in the spoken word.
6. Read Scripture for Cleaning Your House out loud in your home during the exorcism.
If you have a cursed object, you become cursed by God! Remove cursed objects from your being and from your home; destroy by breaking, burning or at least throw them in the trash can. Do not keep the cursed silver or gold of the object. If the cursed object belongs to someone else and you can not throw it away, then anoint with oil and cast the demons out of it. Anoint your house with oil and cast out evil spirits from your house and possessions.
TO EXORCISE INANIMATE OBJECTS (EXCERPTS)
In the case of objects dedicated to demons (idols, artifacts, etc.), the best course of action is to destroy them. However, it is well to check secondhand cars, homes and apartments also because if the former owners had ouija boards, or other occult paraphernalia, or were involved in serious bondage to sin, then there is every reason to suspect that evil spirits could be lingering behind. These spirits can and will cause trouble to the new owners.
Keep in mind that any prayers offered to anyone or anything other than God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit constitute prayers and/or worship to demons. Very often these are answered in the form of curses, for demons can and do respond to those who request of them. (If you know of demonic prayers against your family, break the curses placed against you.)
We suggest that two believers go on a mission such as this with Bible in hand. These should be destroyed. Look for little Mexican sun gods, idols, incense, Buddhas, hand carved objects from Africa or the Orient, Ouija boards, anything connected with astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling and so on. Books or objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms, or the cult religions (metaphysics, Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.), rock and roll records and tapes fall in the category of things which have been often loaded with evil spiritual power.
Verbally denounce Satan and his power, and of his demon hosts and claim authority as a believer-priest because of the name of Jesus Christ and the authority of His shed Blood. (There is more power in the spoken word.)
Some Scripture which has proven useful in this includes: Rev. 12:11; 22:3; Col. 2:14-15; Gal. 3:13; Deut. 21:23; 32:5; Num. 23:8, 23; II Sam. 7:29. (Read out loud in the house.)
The door lintel and window sills should be anointed by touching them with olive oil. Other things such as statues have been so anointed in Jesus name and many times the demonic power is checked or destroyed. Any specific areas of demonic activity or influence of which you are aware should be denounced by name (Prov. 3:33). (This should be done for objects that you don't own and can not destroy.)
FIVE STEPS TO CLEANING HOUSE
Worshiping other gods is spiritual adultery:
1. Five-way prayer of forgiveness - you forgive your ancestors, descendants and others, ask God to forgive and bless them. Ask God to forgive you; you forgive yourself for sins against your body. Also ask forgiveness for spiritual adultery.
2. Break curses and soul ties from others and to others; break curses of psychic or Catholic prayers.
3. Clean out house of those objects or exorcise objects.
4. Anoint house with oil and drive evil spirits out of house.
5. Cast demons out of people that came in thru curses from objects.
Lord, I come to you about cursed objects and demon infestation in my possessions and home, and in me. I forgive my ancestors, descendants and others who have had spiritual influence over me. I ask you to forgive and bless them, especially with salvation. Please forgive me and I forgive myself for spiritual adultery. I forgive those who have cursed me; forgive me for cursing others. I break the curses and demonic soul ties including psychic and Catholic prayers. I will clean out my house of cursed objects or exorcise objects that I don't own. I will anoint my house with oil and drive the evil spirits out of the house. Show me cursed objects, demon infestation and spirits that need to be cast out of people. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
Battling The Hosts Of Hell, How to Exorcise Inanimate Objects
Conquering The Hosts Of Hell, Notes on Witchcraft, Symbols and Accursed Objects
LEARN ABOUT DELIVERANCE
1. Get involved!
2. Study to show yourself approved by God.
3. Seek God about deliverance.
4. Deliverance is a constant learning process. Satan has spent thousands of years weaving a very complicated system to trap you and take you to Hell, or cause you to live a miserable Christian life here on earth.
1. Get Experience - start casting out demons and get involved. Head knowledge of deliverance is insufficient! You can memorize The Bible and go to Hell!
2. Study Bible - use a concordance and study Gospels mainly.
3. Fast and pray - seek the Lord about your problems.
4. Study deliverance books - learn as much as you can.
5. Study books on the mind, will and emotions.
6. Go to deliverance meetings - participate in teaching and ministry: mass, small groups and individuals.
7. Study Satan from a Christian viewpoint - to see how he is trying to destroy you, your family and your church.
8. Emphasize practical methods - put the Bible to work.
9. Clean out your house - get rid of demonic objects.
10. Be persistent - keep after the demons in an area of your life until you are successful.
11. Learn to research a subject - use encyclopedias, dictionaries, medical and psychiatric books.
12. Learn the three phases of deliverance - How to Determine the Need for Deliverance, How go Get Delivered, and How to Stay Delivered.
PRACTICAL DELIVERANCE BOOKS
1. Buy, study and follow the Basic, Advanced and Mind books; start with Basic.
2. Deliverance Manual is a practical how-to-do-it book.
Basic - Pigs In The Parlor - Frank and Ida Mae Hammond, Impact Books.
Advanced - Battling The Hosts Of Hell; Conquering The Hosts Of Hell; Demolishing The Hosts Of Hell; Annihilating The Hosts Of Hell, Volumes I and II; Eradicating The Hosts Of Hell; Smashing The Hosts Of Hell; The Alcoholic Syndrome; Grappling with the Host of Hell; Freedom from the Hosts of Hell; and Harassing The Host of Hell, eleven books (and fifty booklets covering particular topics) by Win Worley, Hegewisch Baptist Church, Highland, Indiana.
Mind - War On The Saints - Unabridged Edition, Jessie Penn-Lewis " Evans Roberts, Thomas E. Lowe, LTD.
The above listed books have been freely referred to in this booklet. They are classics in the field of deliverance. Every Christian should have a copy of these books. We strongly recommend that you purchase a copy of each book; then use them to set you, your family and your church free.
Gene and Earline Moody wrote the Deliverance Manual which is actually four books in one: Basic Deliverance, Advanced Deliverance, Mass Deliverance and How To Do Deliverance. These are practical lessons of how to do deliverance.
HOW NOT TO DO DELIVERANCE
For the person who wants God to use him or her for deliverance work among those oppressed by evil spirits, here is some advice:
1. The person ministering in the area of deliverance is in a position of all-out spiritual warfare with the forces of evil. Many have fallen by the wayside because of ignorance of Bible and deliverance, still having many demons within themselves, women and men ministering to the opposite sex by themselves, being lured by false doctrines, etc.
2. Demons can be very stubborn and highly seductive. Demons do not easily come out when they have a right before God to stay due to unconfessed sin, curses, soul ties, etc. They can lure the man or woman who is alone into a sex trap destroying the ministry, their family and others who are following that leader.
3. Effective weapons used against ministers are carelessness, pride, immorality, taking God for granted, spiritual weakness, and affliction of wife or husband where the minister refuses to yield to God.
4. Deliverance ministers should train their families and involve them in deliverance work. Husband and wife should minister together as a team if possible.
5. Unforgiveness is the biggest hindrance to answered prayer and to casting out demons. Unforgiveness between husband and wife is especially a hindrance.
OVERALL VIEW OF DELIVERANCE
Deliverance consists of about three equal parts: teaching, casting out and counseling. Christians generally either do not get involved or only get involved slightly. Because of this, there are weaknesses in the ministry of deliverance. Deliverance will not be completely successful unless there is a balance in the church of teaching, ministry and counseling.
The biggest weakness is trying to cover deliverance by just casting out demons without proper teaching or counseling. Here, many Christians only go after the surface demons and do not go after the root causes of why the person got into sin in the first place.
The second biggest weakness is not walking out the deliverance. After the demons are cast out, a person must change their ways of thinking and acting, and discipline their life or they will let the demons come back into them. A person needs extensive counseling to help them do this and they must decide to change their lives.
The third biggest weakness is the lack of teaching on deliverance. There is a large body of knowledge about deliverance but you hear little practical teaching come from the pulpit.
Single men and women must be very careful in ministering deliverance. Satan wants to destroy your ministry by the appearance of sexual sin or by falling into that trap.
There is much ignorance and many myths about deliverance. Deliverance is the most misunderstood part of the Christian life. Many deliverance workers and ministers do not realize how demonized they and the Christian body are. Sometimes they fall by the wayside because they do not continue to purge their bodies of demons. Unless the Church gets involved on a regular basis with deliverance, many Christians will continue to be defeated by Satan.
This is the sequence that God used in our ministry: first - ourselves, second - other Christians, third - five-fold ministers, and finally - other deliverance ministers. Everyone needs deliverance.
When the young Christian starts to cast out demons, he will make statements like, You are completely free of demons. Jesus never told anyone in the Bible that they were completely free of demons.
Common teaching is that a Christian can not have a demon. Churches need demonstrations to show the manifestations to the congregations. Transference of spirits can not occur unless there is a crack in your armour related to that spirit.
There are many myths about Christian warfare. Satan is a good Devil, a worthy Adversary, at what he does; he works twenty-four hours a day to destroy us. He will probably take about 98% of the world population and 75% of the church population to Hell with him. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (Matt. 7:14).
I am sure you realize that the following are false statements: All we need to have in the church is token deliverance. I can keep my cursed objects without causing any harm. We can get all of our demons cast out in one grand event.
THE WOMAN MINISTER
The Bible says that the woman is the weaker vessel (1 Peter 3:7). What are the pitfalls of the following:
1. Should a man minister to a woman alone in deliverance? (possible sexual sin)
2. Should a woman minister to a man alone in deliverance? (possible sexual sin)
3. What about a woman minister who travels with another woman? (possible lesbianism)
4. What about a woman who ministers by herself that is either married or unmarried? (possible danger to unprotected female)
5. What about a woman who ministers that is married and her husband is unsaved or saved, and will not travel with her? (husband possibly not in agreement or acting as a covering; woman has to travel by herself)
1. Earline and I ministered as a husband and wife team. What were the advantages of this method? (she protects me against women; I protect her against men)
2. It will be very difficult for a woman who has an unsaved husband to be effective in deliverance. They are not in agreement, woman is weaker vessel, she must go by herself, and other problems at home. A woman is more effective when she is married and her husband is a believer who practices deliverance and they are in agreement.
3. Everyone should be involved in deliverance: children and adults, male and female, young and old.
4. Women who are in the five-fold ministry should do deliverance. It should be done in situations where she has protection: in open church with congregation or in her office. The deliverance team should be present to assist and protect her.
5. I will do everything I can do to support women pastors and ministers to do what GOD has called them to do. I have no problem with submitting to a woman in leadership.
6. The woman is a greater target than a man for rape, sexual abuse and other dangers even though men are being raped and sodomized today. The woman needs to be more careful than a man but the man needs to be careful too.
7. The woman is not inferior in anyway to a man but is simply weaker as GOD made her. GOD did not make any mistakes when he formed Eve as a woman.
8. GOD made the man to protect, provide, honor, love and cherish the woman and not to take advantage of her in anyway.
LOUDNESS OF VOICE
Many people feel that if you shout or scream at demons that they will come out sooner. The contrary is true. If the demons feel that you don't know your authority or how to cast out demons, they will feel that you are in a weak position and will resist leaving.
The formula for casting out demons is Mark 16:17, And these signs (signs, wonders and miracles) shall follow them that believe (Christians that believe the Bible); In my name (Jesus Christ) shall they cast out (command out) devils; they shall speak with new tongues.
An analysis of this verse reveals that you must believe the Bible in what it says about casting out demons, you cast them out in the Name of Jesus, and signs will follow your ministry. Even children can cast out demons in the Name of Jesus. I charge you by Jesus Christ to cast out demons if you are a Christian.
LAYING HANDS ON OTHERS
This is an area that is dangerous and caution must be exercised because of the potential harm to individuals and God's Kingdom. A good verse to ponder is I Tim. 5:22, Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.
It is not necessary to lay hands on someone to cast out demons. In some cases it is better not to lay hands on the person being ministered to. This is especially true when casting out sexual demons from the opposite sex. You need to be led by the Holy Spirit in what to do.
If you have sexual demons within you, they will interact with the sexual demons in the other person. They will stir up emotions in either or both individuals. This is especially true between the opposite sex, or between homosexuals, or between lesbians.
We have observed men laying hands on women, and women laying hands on men improperly. The safest way is to lay hands on the top of the head. Next in safeness is to lay hands on the shoulder. Many times God heals by the lengthening of legs and straightening of the back. In this instance it is safe to hold a persons shoes and pray for them. In between the head and shoulders, and the feet is the danger zone of eroticism (sexual arousal). This is the area that stirs up sexual feelings.
I like to get a woman to help me lay hands on another woman. I may ask her to lay hands on the chest or stomach to assist in driving out the demons. The husband is the best person to lay hands on the wife in these areas.
The way a person ministers to others reveals what is going on inside them. If they have sexual demons, they will try to love on the opposite sex to get gratification.
Suppose that a person has latent homosexual or lesbian demons that they are not aware of. Then, they will want to love on men and boys, or women and girls. They may want to lay hands on their sexual organs and to kiss them to get rid of the homosexual or lesbian demons. This actually invites these type of demons to attack the person being ministered to and satisfies the demons within the person doing the ministering. Ministers have that tendency if they are not careful.
Some women want to be lord over the men in deliverance; they feel justified even if they are wrong. Men and women should not be in competition. Some deliverance does more harm than good if not done properly such as pulling out a person's eye to get rid of the demon. Their doctrine should be sound and according to the Bible.
Suppose that a man or woman travels alone in the ministry. This person could be single or married. If married, the mate is not traveling with that person. Sexual pressures and loneliness may build up in the traveling minister. There may be an unconscious desire to love on the person being ministered to; this satisfies the unfulfilled desire within the minister. This is extremely dangerous and has caused divorces and loss of ministries.
Outside of the desire to live, sex is the greatest drive in mankind. The big three used to destroy a person's relationship with God are money, sex and power. Sex is a playground for Satan and he has used it to destroy multitudes of Christians, ministers and churches. Fornication or adultery is on the pathway to Hell.
The Bible clearly states that the woman is weaker than the man. A woman traveling alone is more vulnerable than a man traveling alone. The woman is also subject to being raped or molested. However, it is now getting to the point where men are being raped too.
Suppose that the woman is a lesbian or has lesbian tendencies, is manly or has manly qualities, or has problems with rejection and not being loved. Traveling with another woman may lead to a lesbian relationship. If a woman looks like, acts like or dresses like a man, then she is a candidate for this problem. This applies to the woman who tries to act like a man in the ministry.
A man should not minister to a woman alone and a woman should not minister to a man alone. What frequently happens is that the couple ends up in bed having sex. Suppose that the minister is a man of God. Many women will come to him with their problems of a serious nature. He may feel sorry for them and try to comfort them and minister to their emotions. If he does not go about this ministry in a proper way, then he is on the abbess of destruction which can lead to Hell.
Suppose that the minister is a woman of God. She may feel that she is strong and not subject to the temptations of mortal woman. Due to her lack of a man, she may go overboard in ministering to the man and make a fool out of herself. She may feel that she can minister to the man in her motel room which is the ideal setup for Satan's mischief.
Husband and wife can protect each other from the opposite sex. You should ask yourself this question, How am I opening myself up to sexual attack?
Pastors can lay hands on women improperly and open themselves up to demon attack. Women should lay hands on women and men on men in places where it would be inappropriate for the opposite sex to place their hands. One problem area is that women want to be counseled privately by their male pastor. A lot of mischief can happen behind closed doors leading to sex even in the church.
DELIVERANCE IS NOT A PARLOR GAME!
Deliverance is not a plaything to make the meeting interesting. It is deadly serious and can make the difference between life and death, or a victorious life here and in the hereafter. We should not practice token deliverance in our meetings or churches.
DELIVERANCE IS NOT A GRAND EVENT!
Deliverance is a way of life probably until we die and God takes over our training. Christians are very demonized and require years for cleansing and retraining so that the demons are not let back in.
You can't keep your cursed objects and stay free! If you persist in keeping your cursed objects, then you are cursed and the demons have a right to attack you, your family and what you have. Don't expect the demons to let you alone when you give them a right before God to torment you.
FALLEN DELIVERANCE MINISTERS
It is amazing to see the casualties among deliverance ministers. These should be the strongest of Christians and the most knowledgeable of the Word. They are trapped by not confessing sin, not crucifying the flesh and not casting out demons in their lives. They are trying to help others when they need help themselves. They are immature and do not know the Word of God or much about deliverance. They have received a measure of deliverance but need much more.
It is also amazing to see these fallen men and women get into false doctrine. A big problem is their pride, ego and vanity. They want to be Number One or have the Preeminence. They want others to tell them how great they are. A common problem is being overweight and indulging themselves on food rather than the food of the Word. Most can not take constructive criticism and are very sensitive about their weight.
We all pay for our mistakes in the here-and-now and in the here-and-after. These people are not open minded and will not change. Therefore, their organizations suffer from their bad decisions of judgement in the mental, physical, spiritual and material realms.
When praying for someone in a group, the group needs to yield to the person that God has given the leadership, authority and discernment. God may tell the leader to use someone that God has given a revelation to. Share a Word of Knowledge, Word of Wisdom and Discerning of Spirits with the leader. Everyone works together in the unity of The Spirit. The Holy Spirit needs to be followed so that God's battle for the individual can be won.
There needs to be discipline and not confusion. Everybody does not have to call the demon out. You do not need crying, loudness, wildness, shouting and disorder. The group needs to pray, agree, give support and have unity. The leader should not fall for trying to take God's glory.
DIFFICULTY IN DRIVING DEMONS OUT
Some demons come out easily and some demons take hours to drive out. A worthless command is, All demons come out of this person or everyone in the congregation or everyone in the world now in the Name of Jesus.
Another worthless statement is, All of your demons are gone. How do you know that all of their demons are gone? Can you see into the body and soul of the person? If Jesus didn't say this, how can you?
AGREEMENT BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE
When husband and wife agree, there is great power before God. When husband and wife disagree, there is weakness before God. In the deliverance ministry, they need to support each other. They can not be careless, take God for granted, or not do the things that a Christian must do.
They need to train the children about the battle. Satan will attack the children of a couple that minister in deliverance.
Inner healing, visualization, etc. is a cop-out for not doing deliverance. If you do deliverance, then inner healing is not required. If you only teach deliverance or only cast out demons or only counsel about deliverance, you will fail; to succeed you must do all of these things. A lot of Christians quit along the way such as after salvation, baptism, healing, prosperity; you need to follow through to freedom. Teach deliverance, minister by casting out demons and counsel afterwards.
THREE-FOLD DELIVERANCE MINISTRY
Three Areas of Deliverance
The three areas of deliverance are teaching, ministering and counseling. If they ever get around to it, the church usually wants to cast out the demons and get this messy subject over with so that they can go on to more glorious services.
Suppose the man is a drunk. Then, they will try to cast out drunkenness and not find out why the man became a drunk. This is surface or token deliverance: dealing with the surface demons and not the root causes. If you don't deal with the reasons why the person became an alcoholic, then he will probably let the demon back in. It is difficult to dig out the root causes and is time consuming, requires discernment and must have the power of God.
Those who don't believe in deliverance say that all a Christian has to do it to crucify the flesh. In a sense they are right; you must crucify the flesh to be successful in deliverance. You can't get your pet demon cast out and go back and do the same thing again. Examples: smoking - the demon is cast out and the person goes out and buys a pack of cigarettes again; gluttony - the demon is cast out and the person goes and eats three pieces of pie.
Teaching and counseling must be continuing. You don't just bring in the deliverance minister once a year and that takes care of everything, or you minister to a person and you don't need to talk to that person again. This is the same problem that a new Christian faces after salvation - the need for continual feeding and growth.
Christians have many demons including those in the five-fold ministry. It is fantasy to believe that all it takes is one session of deliverance for life. Demons are very common and there are multiplied billions so that everyone can have their share.
We cast about 10,000 demons out of one man over a period of about a year. We used to ask the demon what his name was, and how many demons he controlled. Then we would write down this information and systematically cast out the demons. This showed us how demonized Christians are.
Most of the people we have worked with are Full-Gospel Christians. You are like a mansion with many rooms; every room needs to be cleaned. Search out and destroy every problem that is ungodly and you can't control so you can follow God.
Deliverance is not for the unwilling or the heathen; it is a waste of time. You can intercede, pray and war for them. Don't cast out demons from the non-Christian; you are doing them a disservice. Try to get them to accept Christ before deliverance.
The best way to do deliverance is face-to-face; the next best way is phone line to phone line. You can cast out demons across the world on the phone. If the person is willing and will submit to your leadership, then deliverance can be effective over the phone. There is no distance in God and He is everywhere at once.
Your mate needs to agree with you and both need to walk the Christian walk. There must be good communications and openness between mates who are in deliverance. Allow your wife to have her say and do not become bitter against her.
LIST OF DEMONS TO USE WITH HOW NOT TO DO DELIVERANCE
You can use Lists of Demons found in the lessons: Bad Habits of Thinking and Reacting, Charismatic Witchcraft, Drunkenness and Gluttony, and Ingratitude.
The following are characteristics of those in this lesson: hate, vengeance, envy, strife, rejection, bitterness, rebellion, selfishness, Ahab, Jezebel, ignorance, false doctrines, seduction, soul ties, alluring, carelessness, pride, immorality, taking God for granted, spiritual weakness, unforgiveness, cursed objects, sexual demons, homosexuality, lesbianism, eroticism, demonic sexual feelings, demonic kissing, sexual pressures, loneliness, divorce, separation, love of money, manly women, effeminate men, inability to give or receive love, token deliverance, immaturity, ego, vanity, overweight, drunkenness, smoking.
Deliverance Manual by Gene and Earline Moody (unless otherwise noted).
Pigs In The Parlor - Fifty-Three Common Demon Groupings.
Demolishing The Hosts Of Hell, Names Claimed By Demons.
Roget's Thesaurus - Synonyms.
Battling The Hosts Of Hell - Names of Demons.
Conquering The Hosts Of Hell - The Spirits of God and Evil Spirits Mentioned or Implied in Scripture.
Education Book Of Essential Knowledge, An Addition Of Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary, Consolidated Book Publishers.
Unger's Bible Dictionary by Merril F. Unger, Moody Press.
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, F.A. Davis Co.
Psychology Made Simple by Abraham P. Sperling, Double Day and Company.