THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
Degrees of Demonic Oppression: World - Flesh - Devil
1. Thought Life
2. Decision to Sin
3. Habitual Sin
4. Loss of Control
5. Demonic Bondage
6. Demonic Infestation
1. Sin (such as fear of something)
2. Sin Habit Forms (fearful of various things)
3. Stronghold (Sin Tumor) (fearful of many things)
4. Strongman in the Stronghold (Bondage) (fearful of everything)
5. Soul: Mind, Will, Memories, Emotions (fear now a part of personality)
6. Fragmented Soul: Personality is fragmented and has demonic strongholds.
7. The Three C's: Cleanse Yourself Of Sin, Crucify The Flesh, and Cast Out Demons (saying of David Alsobrook). It won't work any other way.
Degrees of Possession
1. Fiery Darts: Flesh - World - Evil Supernaturalism
2. Mild Oppression
4. Mild Demonization
5. Severe Demonization
6. Possession impossible for Christians
7. Perfect Possession (nobody home?)
8. The Christian can not be totally possessed but can be severely demonized. This means that an area or areas of the person can be possessed. A common example is an alcoholic who can not control their addiction to drinking.
Spirit, Soul And Body
1. We are a spirit that lives within a body that has a soul.
2. We are tempted by lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life.
3. We have external sin pressure and demonic pressure.
4. Our spirit is sealed by the Blood Of The Lamb.
5. We resist the temptations that come against us by our will and the help of The Holy Spirit.
God's Lines Of Defence For His Children
1. Fiery Dart From Satan
2. Pastoral Covering
3. Headship Covering (Usually Husband or Father)
4. Personal Shield of Faith
6. In other words, children are covered by their parents, wife is covered by her husband, husband is covered by the Holy Spirit who communicates with Jesus Christ and Almighty God (divine order).
7. In the church, the congregation is covered by the pastor (under shepherd) who is covered by Jesus Christ (The Shepherd).
8. The pastor does not replace the husband and father. Each has their duties to perform.
9. Finally, our covering is a function of our personal faith and trust in God.
Moving Through The Levels
2. Teach / Preparation
3. Reaffirm Commitment
4. Break Generational Sin
5. Shut Personal Sin Doors
6. Break Ungodly Ties
7. Ever A Psychic?
8. Cut Spirit / Soul ties. Renounce Spirit of Divination. Purge Spirit, Soul and Body.
9. Proceed To Emotional Healing.
10. In other words, determine the bondage, get right with God, break demonic ties, cast out demons, and pray for healing. Change your way of thinking and acting; go and sin no more.
PROCEDURES FOR RENOUNCING STRONGMEN FROM VARIOUS CULTS
The Taxonomy of Evil
A Biblical Diagnosis of Demonic Oppression
1. Practitioners of occult, witchcraft, spiritualism and Satanism.
2. Cultic or heretical which deny deity of Jesus Christ.
3. Descendants from either #1 or #2.
4. Homosexual behavior or chronic substance abuse, especially with psychotropic drugs.
5. Victimized by severe trauma.
6. Indiscriminate, promiscuous sexual intercourse particularly with #1 or #2.
7. Spirit of Anti-christ: eastern religions, Yoga, martial arts, generational sin of parents.
8. Spirit of Bondage: lust of the flesh, generational sin of parents.
Implants, also known as inserts or object links are common in Satanic Ritual Abuse survivors. These are usually tiny foreign objects which are inserted subcutaneously in the child during rituals after being blessed on the altar of Satan.
Homing Devices, Open Doors, Legal Grounds, Occult Chakra Points, Third Eye, Surgery
A trigger is any event that precipitates a response. The triggers we refer to have been purposely placed, usually to control the behavior of a person at a later time and place.
Child Abuse, Very Severe Trauma, Sight, Hearing, Feeling, Taste and Smell, Command Triggers, Passive Mind, Fear of Death, Death Trigger, Astral Projection, Familiar Spirits, Contrary Programming, Moles, Disorientation, Control, No Will
A Slander on the Word of God
Can a Christian have a demon? The Authorized Version (KJV) is the only reliable version that explains demonology. It says that people being afflicted or infested by evil spirits are possessed with devils. A devil (demon) cannot have a Christian, but a Christian CAN have a devil (demon).
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.
THERE IS NO HATE, MALICE, RACISM, ETC. ON THIS SITE. THESE ARE SINS IN THE EYES OF GOD, AND ARE ALSO DEMONS. THE BIBLE MAKES IT CLEAR THAT SIN CANNOT GET INTO HEAVEN.