THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. DISEASES WITH NO KNOWN MEDICAL CURE
2. SPIRITUAL BLOCKS TO HEALING
3. MASTURBATION, PROSTATE CANCER AND PROSTATITIS
4. FEAR, ANXIETY AND STRESS
5. THE CONTINUING WORKS OF CHRIST
2. Cardiovascular System
4. Stroke And Aneurysm
5. Disturbances Of Heart Rhythm
6. Muscles And Tension Headaches
7. Muscle Contraction Backache
8. Rheumatoid Arthritis
9. Pulmonary System
10. Immune System
11. Gastrointestinal System
12. Genital Urinary System
14. Endocrine System
7. LISTS OF DEMONS
1. General Diseases
2. Specific Diseases
3. Fear, Anxiety and Stress Disorders
DISEASES WITH NO KNOWN MEDICAL CURE
Pastor Henry Wright says that about 80% of all diseases have no known medical cure. They are psychosomatic, including both psychological and biological diseases. If this is the diagnosis, then try deliverance to rid the person of evil spirits. We know that deliverance from demonic bondage often cures medical or mental problems that have "no known medical cure" in the literature. The person has a spiritual root to the disease or ailment which must be dealt with before the person can be healed.
SPIRITUAL BLOCKS TO HEALING
Prayer may not have any effect if some are just not saved, sometimes the sickness is unto death, and our allotted time in life is fulfilled. 80% of all diseases are spiritually rooted which means that there is a sin behind the disease:
2. ignorance or lack of knowledge
3. no relationship with God according to knowledge
4. personal and family sins
5. not having faith in God
6. the need to see a miracle
7. looking for signs and wonders
8. expect God to heal on one's own terms
9. looking to man rather than God
10.not being honest and transparent
11. flagrant sin or habitual sin
12.robbing God in tithes and offerings
13.sin of our parents
14. looking to symptoms and not to the Healer
15. letting fear enter your heart
16. failure to get away in prayer and fasting
17. improper care of the body
18. not discerning the Lord's Body
19.touching God's anointed leaders
22.failing to keep our life filled up with God
23.not resisting the enemy
24.just giving up
25. looking for repeated healings instead of divine health
26.rejecting healing in the Atonement as part of the covenant for today
27. trying to bypass the penalty of the curse
28. murmuring and complaining
29. hating and not obeying instruction
MASTURBATION, PROSTATE CANCER AND PROSTATITIS
Masturbation can come out of tension and strife leading to uncleanness, guilt and condemnation. Prostate cancer can come out of anger, guilt, self-hatred and self-bitterness. Hate leads to death. When a tumor does not become malignant, it involves bitterness against one's self. When a tumor becomes malignant, it involves bitterness against others. Prostatitis can come from fear, anxiety, self-rejection, self-hatred and guilt.
FEAR, ANXIETY AND STRESS
Many diseases come out of fear, anxiety and stress. The family of fear can include many things that a person is afraid of such as the 210 phobias recognized by psychiatrists. Fears can include the families of jealousy, sensitiveness, persecution, paranoia, worry, and many other spirits.
THE CONTINUING WORKS OF CHRIST
The hypothalamus lies just above the pituitary, the main endocrine gland. When the hypothalamus detects certain changes in the body, it releases chemicals called regulating factors that stimulate or inhibit the anterior pituitary gland. The anterior pituitary then releases or holds back hormones that regulate carbohydrates, fats, proteins, certain ions and sexual functions.
1. It controls and integrates the autonomic nervous system, which stimulates muscles, regulates the rate of contraction of cardiac muscle and controls the secretion of many glands. Through the autonomic nervous system, the hypothalamus is the main regulator of body activities. It regulates heart rate, movement of food through the digestive track and contraction of the urinary bladder.
2. It is involved in the reception of sensory impulses of the fasera.
3. It is the principle intermediary between the nervous system and the endocrine system, the two major control systems of the body.
4. It is the center for the mind over body phenomena. When the Cerebral Cortex interrupts strong emotions, it often sends impulses along tracks that connect the cortex with the hypothalamus. The Hypothalamus then directs impulses by the autonomic nervous system and also releases chemicals that stimulate the interior pituitary gland. The result can be a wide range of changes in body activity. For instance, panic impulses leave the hypothalamus to stimulate the heart to beat faster. Likewise, continued psychological stress can produce long term abnormalities and body function that result in serious illness. These are the so-called psychosomatic disorders and psychosomatic disorders are real.
5. It is associated with feelings of rage and aggression.
6. It controls normal body temperature. Certain cells of the hypothalamus serve as a thermostat.
7. It regulates food intake through two sensors. It contains a thirst center. It is one of the centers that maintains the waking state and sleep patterns. This one gland is the facilitator of something called the Limbic System.
I have just quoted from a medical textbook that tells us that our thoughts and emotions can dramatically effect our health. The hypothalamus gland is the facilitator and the originator of the following life circumstances, all expressions of fear, anxiety, stress, tension, panic, panic attacks, phobia, rage, anger and aggression are released and facilitated by this one gland. It only responds to you emotionally and spiritually. The hypothalamus is called the brain of the endocrine system, but it is a gland. It is a responder to thought. It is a responder to the environment of your life. It only will produce what is happening deep within the recesses of your soul and your spirit.
The endocrine system includes 9 glands that secrete over 23 different hormones and neurotransmitters. Our thoughts and emotions control the secretions from these glands. The over or under secretion of these hormones or neurotransmitters causes most of our diseases.
One of the major emotions that we deal with is anxiety and stress. The Biblical definition of anxiety is fear. Fear is equated in scripture with unbelief or faithlessness. Fear is the opposite of faith. If we are in fear, we are not in faith. If we are in faith, we cannot be in fear. The above textbook teaches that the following organs are targets for anxiety and stress. The words in bold are from the textbook, the non-bold words are my comment.
Coronary Artery Disease: The Bible says, In the last days men's hearts shall fail them because of fear (Luke 21:26).
High Blood Pressure: Fear and anxiety is the root for high blood pressure. The Bible ad medical science agree. What we teach is not opposed to medical science. In fact, what I see in the Bible only proves medical science and medical science only proves the Bible.
Stroke And Aneurysm
Strokes and Aneurysms are the result of rage and anger, but behind the rage and anger is also fear. Do you know why people go into rage and anger? First of all, they have a root of bitterness. They are really afraid to deal with issues. Rather than being confronted on an issue and having to deal with it, they just blow up because that is their defensive mechanism. They don't want to be confronted on an issue because they are afraid of men and they are afraid of rejection.
Disturbances Of Heart Rhythm
Rhythmic Problems: Irregular heart beat and Mitral Valve Prolapse are the result of anxiety and stress.
Muscles And Tension Headaches
We rub the back of our necks when we are under stress and tension to relieve the pain. Why not turn to God and deal with the fear and anxiety?
Muscle Contraction Backache
Again anxiety and stress is the issue. I have witnessed many healings when people have repented for the lack of faith in God and then learned to trust Him.
There is a direct relationship between the tremendous stress of self-hatred and all autoimmune diseases. The person is afraid of themselves. They just don't want to face themselves. Out of that comes self-hatred, out of that comes guilt, out of that comes conflict that causes the white corpuscles to attack the connective material of the bones, eat at it and produce rheumatoid arthritis.
Asthma and Hay Fever: Johns Hopkins University is now teaching that Hay Fever and Asthma are not caused by air born allergens. It has nothing to do with breathing, dander, dust, pollen, etc. Anxiety and fear cause it. It can be inherited, but it's coming out of deep-rooted anxiety and fear. I have proved this many times over.
Immunosuppression or Immune Deficiency and Autoimmune Disease: Over secretion of cortisol and catecholamines destroy the immune system, and the result is autoimmune diseases. The Hypothalamus controls over 23 hormones including these two. Autoimmune diseases occur when the white corpuscles attack living flesh and destroy it. Lupus, Crones, Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis and MS are examples.
We have learned that the body attacks the body as a person attacks themselves spiritually in self-rejection, self-hatred, and self-bitterness. The body agrees with the mind and starts attacking itself. That is a high price to pay for not loving yourself.
Ulcers: For years the medical community believed that stress and anxiety caused an irritation in the stomach, which eventually caused the ulceration. Recently they have begun to prescribe antibiotics and are telling us that a bacteria or virus causes ulcers.
People who have ulcers also have compromised immune systems because of the anxiety and stress. When you have a compromised immune system, you don't have the ability to defeat bacteria and viruses. The fear and anxiety come first and the bacteria and viruses show up after the immune system is compromised.
There are a number of gastrointestinal problems that are caused by anxiety and stress. They include Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS), diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and ulcerated colitis.
Every single malfunction in the gastrointestinal tract is caused by anxiety and stress. The peace of God in your heart regarding issues in your life is the cure with the exception of Crones disease, which is an autoimmune disease.
Genital Urinary System
Diuresis, Impotence and Frigidity are caused by anxiety and fear.
Eczema, Acne and Dermatitis: Adolescent acne is caused by fear coming from peer pressure. It is not a genetic or biologic problem by itself, but in most cases the kids are afraid of other kids. That level of fear and anxiety triggers increased histamine secretion. It also increases white corpuscle activity in the epidermis thus causing acne.
Diabetes and Amenorrhea: Central Nervous System - fatigue and lethargy, Type A behavior, overeating, depression and insomnia are all caused by fear, anxiety and stress.
Lord Jesus Christ, please forgive me for spiritual blocks to healing: unforgiveness, ignorance or lack of knowledge, no relationship with God according to knowledge, personal and family sins, not having faith in God, the need to see a miracle, looking for signs and wonders, expecting god to heal on one's own terms, looking to man rather than God, not being honest and transparent, flagrant sin or habitual sin, robbing God in tithes and offerings, sin of our parents, looking to symptoms and not to the Healer, letting fear enter your heart, failure to get away in prayer and fasting, improper care of the body, not discerning the Lord's Body, touching God's anointed leaders, immoderate eating, pure unbelief, failing to keep our life filled up with God, not resisting the enemy, just giving up, looking for repeated healings instead of divine health, rejecting healing in the Atonement as part of the covenant for today, trying to bypass the penalty of the curse, murmuring and complaining, hating and not obeying instruction.
I forgive my ancestors, descendents and anyone else that has sinned against me to curse me with weakness, sickness, disease, illness, injury and trauma. Please forgive me for my sins that would open me up to these attacks and I forgive myself for my mistakes. I ask this is The Name Of Jesus Christ.
In THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I now command the evil spirits and their families to leave me that came in through spiritual blocks to healing. I also command the following lists of demons and your families to come out as your name is called:
LISTS OF DEMONS
Start the deliverance with the families of Rejection, Bitterness and Rebellion. Then you could call out the spirits listed in the lesson as underlined or in bold letters.
1. Various: genetically inherited disease, manic depression, paranoid schizophrenia, Jungian psychology
2. Depression: anxiety attacks, use of Prozac and other drugs
3. Bitterness: anger, hatred, unforgiveness, resentment, retaliation, violence, murder
1. Various: scoliosis, sciatica, epilepsy, attention deficit disorder, immune system, Chrons' Disease, ulcerative colitis, diabetes (autoimmune disease), lupus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, autism, Parkinson's Disease, addictions, masturbation, Alzheimer's Disease, cholesterol, shingles and hives, rosacea, acne, ovarian cysts, breast cysts, systolic acne, endometriosis, herpes, viruses, osteoporisis, spondylolysis, degenerative disc disease, alcoholism, psoriasis, skin diseases, sinus infections, PMS, fibromyalgia, sleep disorders, multiple personality disorder, migraines, allergies, mitral valve prolapse, reflux, CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome), parasites, irritable bowel syndrome, colic, flu, Sjogren's Syndrome, panic attacks, phobias, hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia (diabetes), hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's Disease), hyperthyroidism (Graves' Disease)
2. Cancer: colon, skin, liver, breast, ovarian, uterine, Hodgkin's Disease and leukemia, prostate
3. Arthritis: involving inflammation of the joints, osteoarthritis
4. Nonbacterial Inflammation: interstitial cystitis, prostatitis
5. Cell Wall Rigidity: asthma, angina pectoris, hypertension (high-blood pressure), toxic retention
6. Addictive Personality: weight, anorexia and bulimia
Fear, Anxiety and Stress Disorders
1. MCS/EI: multiple chemical sensitivities / environmental illness, power of the tongue
2. Endocrine System
3. Limbic System: general adaptation syndrome (GAS), general adaptation syndrome of fear, anxiety and stress
4. Cardiovascular System: angina (pain), high-blood pressure (hypertension), heart arrhythmias, mitral valve prolapse (heart valve disease), coronary artery disease, strokes, diseases of heart muscle from inflammation, aneurysms, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation)
5. Muscles: tension headaches, muscle contraction backache
6. Connective Tissue Disease: rheumatoid arthritis
7. Related Inflammatory Diseases of Connective Tissue: prostatitis, interstitial cystitis
8. Pulmonary System: asthma (called hypersensitivity reaction), hay fever
9. Immune System: immunosuppression or deficiency, autoimmune diseases
10. Gastrointestinal System: ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting, ulcerative colitis, malabsorption (leaky gut)
11. Genitourinary System: diuresis, impotence, frigidity
12.Skin: eczema, neurodermatitis, acne
13.Endocrine System: diabetes mellitus, amenorrhea
14.Central Nervous System: fatigue and lethargy, Type A Behavior, overeating, depression, insomnia
I strongly recommend that everyone purchase these two books and apply them to their lives:
A More Excellent Way - I Corinthians 12:31 - A Teaching on the Spiritual Roots of Disease - The Ministry of Pastor Henry Wright, Pleasant Valley Publications, A Division of Pleasant Valley Church, Thomaston, GA
The Continuing Works of Christ - II Corinthians 5:17 by Art Mathias, Wellspring Ministries of Alaska, Anchorage