THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7). JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
I am a Vietnam vet (1965-66, U.S. NAVY shipboard - (While on USS ALUDRA AF 55 and USS REGULUS AF 57, I made six deployments to various ports in Vietnam.) You may have eaten some of the food provided by our ship.
Do you have any idea how many Vietnam VETS have been, and continue to have all kinds of "Psychological" problems? If there are no apparent reasons for your nightmares, etc., the cause is this - During the war, and maybe even today, the Vietnamese people placed VOODOO and WITCHCRAFT curses on their "enemy". If you don't believe in DELIVERANCE, you will probably not believe this either.
Start doing Deliverance on all your symptoms. Break all curses that were placed on you. What have you got to lose? Nothing! What have you got to gain? Everything!
Become a Christian and go through DELIVERANCE! Be sure to break all the curses placed on you and your family.
Deliverance is a lot better than taking drugs.
I received the below email July 18, 2001 from another Deliverance ministry:
"I read your vietnam articles. I have ministered to a few of them. I heard
someone tell me once that they had curses put on them by the Buddhist
priest. These curses include: poverty, wondering and never finding peace,
vagabond, rejection and binding of their minds and they would never have
normal family (marriage) life. Whenever I have ministered to these vets and
break the Buddhist curses, they are able to open for complete deliverance.
Many have the spirit of drugs that were given to them during their tours and
of course womanizing strange women and having bastard children. I hope this
helps some deliverance ministers."
IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN/PAKISTAN/ANY PLACE Not only is the enemy shooting at you, but they are also placing curses on you through their religion. Any Christian in the world can pray. So can a person in any other religion. They do not have to be shooting at you to place curses on you. This may be the reason why returning military have so many problems, including suicide. This is done to ALL of our military, not just those who have been in a war zone. It is vital that you break and return all evil being sent your way, and to cast out all demons having to do with these curses. Some of the curses placed on you: Mental Torment, Torment in this life, Terror in the heart, Tear out hair and go insane, Misery, Emotional Hardness, Hard Heartedness, Hatred, Hostility, Ill Will, Animosity, Antagonism, Anger, Victimization & Abandonment, Rejection, Being Despised, Disgrace, Shame, Attacks on Faith, Rebellion, Disbelief, Bondage/slavery, Mental Torment, Strike terror/fear into their hearts, Shake the ground/earth from beneath their feet, Emotional Hardness, Humiliation in this life and the next, Make their plots turn against them, Make their condition severe amongst themselves (in context of discord and disunity), Victimization & Abandonment, Cripple their support, Make their destruction a lesson for those who do not learn lessons, Attacks on Faith, Blind their sight, Blind their vision, Make them flee to their destruction, Attacks on family & Unity, Division in the family, Children turning against parents, Your children become orphans, Your wives become widows, Loss of inheritance, Physical Attacks, Death, Crucifixion, Loosing hand or foot, Smite the neck, Fingers and toes, Boiling water poured over the head, Attacks on Provision/Possessions/Abilities, Loss of inheritance, Attacks on family & Unity, Disperse their unity, Divide them against one another, Strike heavy discord amongst their ranks, Disperse their gatherings and shatter their unity, Physical Attacks, Cripple their limbs, Blind their sight, Send upon them epidemics and calamities, Send upon them decay and disease, Attacks on Provision/Possessions/Abilities, Hasten their destruction, “We ask you to disperse their (the enemy’s) gunfire (upon our warriors), Scatter their aim
The following is a testimony from a Vietnam Veteran:
"Vietnam PTSD: Another Curse of Satan
Before Vietnam I was a happy-go lucky kid, having fun chasing girls, running with the guys, living my life, felt safe, had a sense of right and wrong, school provided structure, leading to a happy future.
In Vietnam I lived in a world where every single day and night I had to worry about being wounded, mutilated or killed. I survived 115-120 degree temperatures, torrential rains, poor food, awful insects and demanding physical efforts. I learned to stuff my feelings when I saw unspeakable horrible events, felt tremendous terror/fear/revulsion, and developed rage and anger to cover up. I may have killed, saw others kill, or saw the end results of horrible killing and death. I may have turned to alcohol or drugs to numb me out and keep the terror from my awareness. I was given responsibility over friends who died under my care. I learned to hate, became confused, feared making new friends, felt isolated/alone/abandoned and no one to tell. No place to let the pain go. I forgot my beliefs, lost my life's direction, lost who I was, survived for a year in this living hell, and expected that I would return to be the same happy-go-lucky kid, but he had died in Vietnam.
After Vietnam I was no longer the happy-go-lucky kid. The world was no longer a safe place in which I lived. I was confused, lost angry, fearful, suicidal, quiet and withdrawn. I had lost my ability to have fun. I became antisocial, untrusting, fearful, vengeful, numb, and no longer fit in. I had lost my sense of direction, and lost my self. The horror was still with me from Vietnam, and the alcohol and drugs only triggered my fears into rage, violence, and "crazy behavior". I just wanted to be the old me, but now I was an old man with post traumatic stress disorder as my world! I could not handle stress and feared anything new or different. The horror continued in my head for years after returning. Others saw the changes and wanted the happy-go-lucky kid to still be me. Others told me just to forget about it, but I haven't found out how to do that. I live with the past daily. The kid was killed by war; he no longer exists.
My name is Earl Davis. I am a United States Marine Corps Vietnam combat veteran. I am a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I was in Vietnam in 1966, as an interrogator with the 9th Interrogation-Translation Team stationed at the Marine Corps Air Station at Chu Lai, South Vietnam. Chu Lai was in I Corps south of Da Nang on the coast. Many of you may be familiar with the location of Chu Lai because of its proximity to My Lai, the site of the Lt. Calley incident.
We are here now to discuss the causes and effects of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. In the past, effects of combat had labels like "shell-shocked" and 'battle fatigue". These were the labels applied by man and our government in an effort to explain the effects of combat on the veteran.
The DSM IV, the handbook used by the Veterans Administration to explain psychological disorders in veterans, lists the diagnostic criteria as follows:
The person experienced, witnessed, or was confronted with an event that involved actual or threatened death or serious injury to the physical integrity of self and others, and the person's response involved intense fear, helplessness, or horror.
This event is persistently re-experienced in one or more of the following ways:
1. Repeated and uninvited depressing recollections of the traumatic event or events to the point of vivid images, disturbing thoughts, and negative perceptions.
2. Repeated distressing dreams of the event in the manner described in the previous statement.
3. Acting or feeling as if that event were occurring at that moment (reliving the experience, having flashback episodes, including those happening upon awakening or when intoxicated).
4. Intense psychological distress when exposed to circumstances resembling the original traumatic event.
5. Physically reacting those circumstances as though they were happening again for the first time.
The DSM IV goes on to describe how the above leaves its mark on us:
1. Taking whatever measures we feel is necessary to avoid these thoughts, feelings, or conversations.
2. Avoiding activities, places, or people that bring back these thoughts.
3. Forced amnesia - inability to remember the event.
4. Turning every thing inside - no interest or participation in anything.
5. Feeling of detachment from others - no self-worth.
6. Unable to have any loving/caring feelings.
7. No expectations to have a career, marriage, children, or a normal life-span.
It is said that if any three (3) of the seven (7) effects are present then the person is suffering from PTSD.
I have a friend whose brother is a Vietnam veteran. My friend told me that on various occasions his brother had said that he felt at times that he was cursed.
Recently, God placed a booklet in my hands through a friend. It's title is "America Ambushed", now out of print, written by Chuck Dean of Point Man International Ministries. I'd like to read you a portion of that book and combine that with the seven effects of PTSD, along with reading from the 28th chapter of Deuteronomy from the Old Testament.
"Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, the malady that plagues hundreds of thousands of Vietnam veterans today is a SPIRITUAL problem, and a bi-product of pagan curses.
In late 1989, Point Man Ministries headquarters received a verbal report that an ex-Buddhist monk had shared with an American pastor regarding demonic curses being cast upon American troops during the Vietnam war.
Since we know that Satan's playground and battlefield is mostly the minds of men. we began to take serious notice of how these so-called curses may had affected all Vietnam veterans. When we did, we realized that PTSD's origin had more of an explanation than simply being beaten down by the rigors of combat, and participating in an unpopular war.
According to the ex-Buddhist priest, an entire sect of Vietnamese Buddhist monks spent years heaping specific curses upon all Americans that came to fight their country. These specific curses were:
1. That the American soldiers would become wandering men and women for the rest of their lives.
2. That they would never find peace.
3. That they would be angry men and women for the rest of their lives.
The secular way of bringing mental health and healing to the Vietnam veteran has not produced any permanent satisfactory results since the war ended. One veteran described their administrated practices as 'putting a band-aid on a bullet hole'. The majority of all programs given by the government have only taught the veteran how to 'cope' with the problem. They have no permanent solutions simply because they don't understand, or adhere to the Biblical truths regarding the spiritual makeup of a man, and the spiritual enemies and battles that confront us constantly.
To understand what really happened to our troops in S.E.Asia, and why they are seemingly hopeless cases, with 'incurable' stress problems (the VA makes this claim), we must look from the spiritual side of things. We must look at the eternal, not the physical.
Before the United States entered this conflict in Vietnam, France had been occupying the country for many years. France failed to keep the peace between the warring tribes of Vietnam and was ousted. History reveals that in the areas of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand there have been century-old battles between these tribes.
During that time much of the religion in these areas was Buddhism and Hinduism, mixed with Spiritism (worshipping spirits). Over the centuries this part of the world was given over to pagan spiritual powers."
From Ephesians 6:12 of the New Testament:
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Back to 'America Ambushed':
"When they (these warring tribes) went to war they called their gods (principalities, powers, rulers, spiritual wickedness) to fight for them. During these battles they had learned how to call on the spirits to destroy their opponents. When foreign powers came to their countries, they also used these same spiritual forces against them. Our American men and women went to fight a physical war, not a spiritual one. They were spiritual ambushed and much sickness, confusion, mental torment, and death) especially through suicide) followed."
Let's compare these readings to scriptures in Deuteronomy:
" But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command you this day, then all of these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
Cursed shall you be in the city and cursed shall you be in the field. Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading trough. Cursed shall be the fruit of your body, of your land, of the increase of your cattle and the young of your sheep.
Cursed shall you be when you come in and cursed shall you be when you go out.
You shall betroth a wife, but another man shall lie with her; you shall build a house, but not live in it; you shall plant a vineyard, but not gather its grapes. Your sons and daughters shall be given to another people, and your eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all the day; and there shall be no power in your hands to prevent it.
You shall beget sons and daughters but shall not enjoy them, for they shall go into captivity.
The Lord will bring a nation against you from afar, from the ends of the earth, as swift as the eagle flies, a nation whose language you shall not understand, a nation of unyielding countenance who will not regard the person of the old or show favor to the young."
The following is from Derek Prince's book entitled "Blessing of Curse":
Through personal observation and experience, I compiled the following list of seven problems indicating that a curse is at work. When I compared my list with that of Moses in Deuteronomy 28, I was impressed by the close correspondence between them:
1. Mental and/or emotional breakdown.
2. Repeated or chronic sicknesses.
3. Barrenness, a tendency to miscarry or related female problems.
4. Breakdown of marriage and family alienation.
5. Continuing financial insufficiency.
6. Being 'accident-prone'.
7. History of suicides and unnatural or untimely deaths.
John 10:10 says that, "the thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy". Satan appears to exercise much control in the far-east - Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand. After researching a book by George Otis, Jr. and Mark Brockman, entitled 'Strongholds of the 10/40 Window", I have concluded that worship of evil spirits for power seems to be the norm in that part of the world.
Ladies and Gentlemen and families, we have been cursed --- not by God, but by Satan. Why? Satan wants to tear apart mankind, God's creation. Also, the United States has long been very instrumental in support of modern day Israel, God's chosen people. Satan doesn't like this and doesn't want this.
If you are truly fed up with the effects of PTSD or the curse, there is one way out. Jesus said in John 14:6, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life".
When God created mankind, He placed within each of us something very, very powerful. He gave us the right to make a choice!! Deuteronomy 30:19-20, "I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live and may love the Lord your God, obey His voice, and cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob."
From this point forward, you have the right to choose, once and for all, to break the PTSD curse from the devil.
Your response can be, "Father God, on the basis of your Word written in the Holy Bible, I make my response. I refuse death and curses. Instead I choose life and blessings."
Jesus said in John 8:32, "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." In Luke 4:18, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the good news to the poor, He has sent Me to announce release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed, downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity." Galatians 3:13, "Christ purchased our freedom from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree, or is crucified.'"
Every recovery program established has specific steps to recovery. Here are God's steps to recovery from the PTSD curse:
1. Confess, or say out loud, your faith in Jesus, God's Anointed and in His sacrifice for you; in His Name, His Word, His Blood. Romans 10:9-17, "Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person believes and so is justified or declared righteous, and with the mouth he confesses and confirms salvation. The scripture says, No man who believes in Him and trusts Him will ever be put to shame or disappointed. There is no distinction between Jew and Greek. The same Lord is Lord over all and He generously bestows His riches upon all who call upon Him. For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. But how are people to call upon Him in Whom they have not believed, in Whom they have no faith, in Whom they have no reliance? And how are they to believe of Whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher? And how are men to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of those who bring glad tidings. So faith comes by hearing and what is heard of the message that came from the lips of Christ the Messiah Himself."
2. Repent of all rebellion and sin. Mark 1:15. "The Kingdom of God is at hand; have a change of mind about past misconduct and a change in present conduct for the better and believe the good news, believe the gospel."
3. Claim forgiveness of sin or past misconduct. 1John 1:9, "If we freely admit that we have sinned, or have been guilty of misconduct, and confess our sins, He is true to His own nature and promises and will forgive our sins or dismiss our lawlessness and cleanse us from all unrighteousness or wrong-doing."
4. Here is the hard, hard one: In order to receive anything from God, we must forgive all who have ever wronged us or harmed us. Mark 11:25-26, "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and let it drop, leave it, let it go, in order that you Father Who is in heaven may also forgive you your own failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." This is from 'America Ambushed' and Chuck Dean is speaking, "Not long ago, I was speaking at a national conference for Vietnam veterans, and I touched on the importance of forgiving such notable figures as Jane Fonda, Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, etc, The reactions were mixed, especially when I mentioned truly forgiving Jane Fonda, the Vietnam veteran's arch-enemy, for her activities during the war. One particular veteran who has been paralyzed and wheel-chair bound for twenty years, forgave her and got out of his wheel-chair and walked. As far as I know, he is still walking, and most of all he is praising the Lord for setting him free of his un-forgiveness." Conquering un-forgiveness is difficult --- but not impossible. Reach out a little to God, and He will reach back a lot!!
5. Renounce all contact with anything satanic or of the occult. 2Cor 6:14-15,17, "For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness? What harmony can there be between Christ or Belial (the devil)? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? So come out from among them, and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord, and do not touch any unclean thing, then I will received you kindly and treat you with favor." All ties with the misconduct of the past must be broken and destroyed.
6. You are now ready, having been duly prepared, to pray the prayer of release from this curse and become a member of the family of God.
A. Prayer of Salvation - "Father God, I come to You in the name of Jesus. I ask You to forgive me of all my past sins, including my rejection of Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord, and believe in my heart that He dies for me and my sins, and You raised Him from the dead by the Power of Your Holy Spirit. I now receive Your forgiveness and Your life into my spirit. I am now born again, Your Holy Spirit with my spirit, a new creature in Christ Jesus. Thank You Father, that Jesus is my Lord. Amen."
B. Prayer of Forgiveness - "Father, in the name of Jesus, I now confess that I have not loved, but have resented certain people and groups who have hurt or disappointed me. I have un-forgiveness in my heart. I call upon You, Father, to help me forgive. In the name of Jesus, I do now forgive: begin naming names, groups, institutions, etc. that the Holy Spirit brings to your mind. Take your time! Father, in the name of Jesus, I do now also forgive myself. I claim and receive your forgiveness because I am Your child. Amen."
C. Prayer for Breaking the PTSD Curse - "Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, I am truly Your child. I have been purchased by the Blood of Jesus. I belong to You, I do not belong to the devil. The devil has no right to me and no power over me because of the precious Blood of Jesus. Father, You have known my sins. I confess them all. I repent of all of them now. I ask You to forgive me. Forgive me of every sin and remove the stains from my heart and from my life, for Your Word tells me that when I confess my sins, You will forgive me and will cleanse me of all unrighteousness. I not only confess the sins that were committed by my parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents - which introduced curses into my family. I confess those sins to You that the power of the curse might be broken through the shed Blood of Jesus - Blood that was also shed for me . In the name of Jesus, I now rebuke, break and loose myself and my family from my own sins, the sins of my ancestors or from any other person. I am redeemed from the curse of the Law. I break the power of every spoken curse - of every evil that came out of my mouth. I take back all ground I ever yielded to the devil and establish my faith in the Lord Jesus and I claim the blessing rather that the curse. I break the power of every evil word that was knowingly or unknowingly spoken against me by any other person, cult, or group. I cancel that spoken word and I cancel the power of the curse in the authority of the name of Jesus Christ. I believe in Your power through the Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus. I believe in Your redemption for me. I believe in my heart that You are my Savior - You are my Deliverer. I confess You with my mouth, and I confess that the power of every curse is now broken in the authority of Your Name. I command every evil spirit which is come in through the door of that curse to leave me NOW!!!, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."
7. Now believe that you have received and go on into God's blessings. Eph 3:20, Now to Him Who, by the power that is at work within us, is able to do superabundantly, for over and above all that we can ask or think beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams." These simple words will help you in receiving, "Father, I now open myself to receive Your blessings in every way You want to impart them to me. In Jesus' name." Keep these words of receiving active in your mind and on your lips. Find a good, loving, understanding church where the Bible is taught and preached.
God loves you and we love you. God bless you, and remember Jesus is Lord over all."
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE OUR INDEX FOR MORE ARTICLES.
THERE IS NO HATE, MALICE, RACISM, ETC. ON THIS SITE. THESE ARE SINS IN THE EYES OF GOD, AND ARE ALSO DEMONS. THE BIBLE MAKES IT CLEAR THAT SIN CANNOT GET INTO HEAVEN.