THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSES YOU FROM ALL SIN AND GUILT (1 JOHN 1:7).
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER!!
The only way for deliverance to spread around the world is for many Christians to begin to practice deliverance. I encourage you begin to practice deliverance and to help others as you grow stronger. You can deliver your family or church. GOD told us to train an army for His use; you are part of that army!
There is nothing mysterious about deliverance; any Christian can cast out demons. The Bible is worthless to you unless you put it into practice.
Deliverance will assist in establishing family order and GOD's order. Every Christian should cast out demons (Mark 16:17). There are not many "Deliverance Ministers" to help people. Christians have many demons; proper deliverance takes a lot of time. Deliverance is a way of life and not a grand event.
REASON FOR LEARNING
The main reason we are teaching you how to do deliverance is that every Christian should be able to cast out demons at least in their own family. Later on GOD may lead you to do deliverance in your home or church. Every Christian is a minister, has a ministry and has gifts given by THE HOLY SPIRIT. The bottom line of deliverance is the casting out of demons.
Parents are the best persons to minister to their children; husband to wife and wife to husband. Parents need to set the children free from demons and to protect their children.
Deliverance gives an understanding of GOD's and Satan's kingdoms that you will not get any other way. Deliverance allows you to see into the spiritual world by the manifestations of demons and angels.
The greatest need in the church today is teaching the whole Bible without fear or favor of man, and the practice of deliverance for every Christian. As you see the children, so you see the parents and the nation. Look at your children and see your mistakes in their lives.
There is a tremendous amount of Scripture that tells about Satan and his forces of evil. The Bible says more about Satan than Heaven so that you can overcome Satan and make it to Heaven!
PURPOSE OF DELIVERANCE
The purpose of salvation and deliverance is to bring honor to GOD among the heathen. Our desire and duty is to honor GOD'S NAME.
As Christians, we must be very careful not to profane GOD'S NAME. For profaning His name, we will be punished. Demons have a right to enter you if you persist in disobedience.
Obtaining your deliverance is important to other Christians and the world. It brings honor to GOD and encouragement to others. We overcome Satan first by GOD's provision, the BLOOD OF THE LAMB; secondly by our testimony, not just our words but our lives; and thirdly by not loving our lives to the death (Rev. 12:11).
This is why it is so important for you and me to keep getting and maintaining our deliverance until we are established and settled.
SEVEN WAYS TO DETERMINE THE NEED FOR DELIVERANCE
The presence and nature of evil spirits can be known by two principle methods: (1) discernment: I Cor. 12:10 lists discerning of spirits as one of the nine supernatural gifts of THE HOLY SPIRIT, and (2) detection: the second method of knowing the presence and nature of evil spirits. Detection is simply observing what spirits are doing to a person (Mark 7:24-30). Some of the most common symptoms of indwelling demons are as follows:
1. Disturbances in the emotions which persist or recur.
2. Disturbances in the mind or thought life.
3. Outbursts or uncontrolled use of the tongue.
4. Recurring unclean thoughts and acts regarding sex.
5. Addictions to nicotine, alcohol, drugs, medicines, caffeine, food, etc.
6. Many diseases and physical afflictions are due to spirits of infirmity (Luke 13:11).
Involvement to any degree in religious error can open the door for demons as follows:
1. False religions, e.g. Eastern religions, pagan religions, philosophies and mind sciences.
2. Christian Cults - all such cults may be classified as bloodless religions having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof (II Tim. 3:5).
3. Occult and Spiritism - Any method of seeking supernatural knowledge, wisdom, guidance and power apart from GOD is forbidden (Deut. 18:9-15)!
4. False Doctrine - a great increase of doctrinal errors will be promoted by deceiving and seducing spirits in the last days (I Tim. 4:1).
WARNING SIGNALS - POSSIBLE NEED FOR DELIVERANCE
Characteristics noted below merit a closer look when they are pronounced, persistent or recurrent over a period of time, or progressive - tending to become more, rather than less, extreme. The following thumbnail descriptions of behavior can be a call for help:
1. Confused or disordered thinking: loss of touch with reality - delusions (persistence of erroneous convictions in the face of contrary evidence) - hallucinations; disconnected speech.
2. Obsessions: absorption with a subject or idea to the exclusion of others - compulsions - uncontrollable urges.
3. Inability to cope: with minor problems - with daily routine.
4. Difficulty in making and/or keeping friends: poor social skills - isolation, withdrawal from society - loner life -style.
5. A pattern of failure across the board: at school - at work - in sports - in personal relationships.
6. Prolonged or severe depression: suicide threats and/or attempts.
7. Immaturity: infantile behavior (such as bed-wetting) - over dependence on the mother (excessive clinging as a child and continuing dependence in teens and twenties) - failure to keep pace with peer group.
8. A series of physical ailments which do not run a typical course and/or fail to respond to treatment.
9. Neglect of personal hygiene (disheveled and unsanitary surroundings) or exaggerated concern for order and for cleanliness.
10.Difficulty adjusting to new people and places.
11. Undue anxiety and worry: phobias - feelings of being persecuted.
12.Too much or too little sleep.
13.Excessive self-centeredness: indifference to other people's feelings, doings, ideas - lack of sympathy with another's pain or need.
14.Substantial rapid weight - gain or loss.
15. Muted, flat emotions (absence of angry / delighted / sorrowing reactions to stimuli) or inappropriate emotions (sharp, inexplicable mood swings - silliness at serious moments, unpredictable tears).
16. Negative self-image and outlook: inferiority complex - feelings of worthlessness.
17. Frequent random changes of plans: inability to stick with a job, a school program, a living arrangement - failure to keep appointments, abide by decisions.
18. Extreme aggressiveness (combativeness, hostility - violence, rage) or exaggerated docility (lack of normal competitiveness and self-assertion - refusal to confront, avoidance of argument).
20. Lack of zest and enthusiasm: listlessness, sadness, mood habitually down - limited or missing sense of humor.
RESULTS WHEN DEMONIZATION OF CHRISTIANS IS DENIED
False teachings are perpetuated by the erroneous and unscriptural position that believers cannot have demons. The following is a partial list of the pitfalls associated with taking such a position; check yourself against these results:
1. The old sin nature becomes the whipping boy and the middle ground between GOD and the demons.
2. All problems are taught to be due to the lack of surrender.
3. People are left open to be snared into cults by angels of light.
4. All inherited characteristics are thought to be unchangeable.
5. Personality quirks and characteristics are thought to be unchangeable.
6. Makes us unable to break the bondage on another person.
7. Mental health programs, which teach all problems are the result of heredity, are supported.
8. Demons are given legal ground to stay when a person sits under teaching that denies a Christian can have a demon.
9. Demonic lies about oppression, possession, etc. are perpetuated.
10. Reinforces spiritual pride which keeps leaders from re-examining their teachings and retracting error.
11.Despair and hopelessness are fostered within the demonized.
12. Gives ground to accept, as law, all medical diagnosis and medication.
SHOULD HOUSES BE CLEANSED OF EVIL SPIRITS?
Books and objects identified with anything related to Satan's kingdom have been known to attract demons. Sinful activities on the part of former residents account for some houses needing to be cleansed.
Many have told of hearing voices or sounds in their houses. Such manifestations are sometimes called poltergeist, a German word meaning knocking or noisy ghosts.
The graven images of their gods you shall burn with fire, you shall not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it for yourself, lest you be ensnared by it; for it is an abomination to the LORD YOUR GOD. Neither shall you bring an abomination (an idol) into your house, lest you be ensnared by it; for it is an abomination to THE LORD YOUR GOD (Deut. 7:25-26).
Demons are definitely attracted to houses by objects and literature that pertain to false religions, cults, the occult and spiritism. All such materials should be burned or otherwise destroyed. Houses or buildings which are suspect of demon infestation should be cleansed by the authority of the name of Jesus. Those who live in such places should stand on the provisions of the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. Probably the greatest abomination to GOD is worshiping other gods in any form such as having an idol in your house.